Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
What if you've never had a pet, or new to the area, so you don't have a vet yet?

You better go in with a name of a vet. I had my vet picked out before I got my first cat.
Me before coffee
6B2B9A68 F436 4306 ADD3 7989874DC992

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Ame
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Really? hmm... that seems so odd to me. Granted in towns I've been, one town had only one vet, the one I"m in now (ok it's a city) it's like one of 50, unless you want to go 20 miles, then it's one of 200.
well at least it seems that way lol

Whoa whoa whoa.... how did you get a picture of my birth?!?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Ame and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Really? hmm... that seems so odd to me. Granted in towns I've been, one town had only one vet, the one I"m in now (ok it's a city) it's like one of 50, unless you want to go 20 miles, then it's one of 200.
well at least it seems that way lol
Yup. Cat needs shots and what not. Or what if it gets sick going home. They want to make sure you have a place to go.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Good news for you @Jean4.... apparently I have to live until Feb... the first week of it....

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Good news for you @Jean4.... apparently I have to live until Feb... the first week of it....
Good. I will worry about you then! What's going on?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Good. I will worry about you then! What's going on?

That's when I meet the lawyer... and possibly find out what the settle will end up being... and maybe be able to sign things for it.
I still asked in emaili "just curious... given weather and where I work... if something happened to me........"
and really I do wonder.... semis have almost killed me a few times! They don't watch where they're going, and there's offramps right by my work.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really don't feel like picking up my new prescription... so I don't think I will. too much effort.

Maybe my mom might be running to that place and she can pick it up or something.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I really don't feel like picking up my new prescription... so I don't think I will. too much effort.

Maybe my mom might be running to that place and she can pick it up or something.
You need it!! Go!!! :hmph::devil:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Hennessy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
7995F20F 7A71 43E6 A222 48D6FB96802A
@Morphinekiss in da House!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, enjoy and Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You need it!! Go!!! :hmph::devil:
Nope... no motivation... just got home... took 50 minutes to go 20 miles because of train. totally no motivation at all. just want to sleep. in a chair... or in a tub filled with water... whichever.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Morphinekiss
68C233D0 D528 4F8A 82CC 662182E401BC
Nope... no motivation... just got home... took 50 minutes to go 20 miles because of train. totally no motivation at all. just want to sleep. in a chair... or in a tub filled with water... whichever.
You go tomorrow or no milkshakes!

Reactions: Morphinekiss
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
What's your opinion on WW3 dear SS community? I honestly hope it happens. Then I can actually fight and die for a cause instead of living with my mediocre existence and tgen dying a meaningless death. I won't be forgotten like billions of otgers, my name would be immortalized in some memorial.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
What's your opinion on WW3 dear SS community? I honestly hope it happens. Then I can actually fight and die for a cause instead of living with my mediocre existence and tgen dying a meaningless death. I won't be forgotten like billions of otgers, my name would be immortalized in some memorial.
It's not going to happen. We wouldn't be that lucky.
PS. I'm a 9/11 First Responder. When I die, nobody will know, nobody would care and I never matters. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So mom was like 'how much was their (insurance) offer?' her first thing is 'good we'll do all these repairs on the house, and i'm going to buy more puppies, and then I'm going to do this....' (I in that being her, with MY money from things I"ll have lifelong pain from)

My thought was *I* was going to pay off the car so she doesn't lose it, and not worry about anything else because she'd have money left over, and basically screw everything else because it wouldn't matter.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
So mom was like 'how much was their (insurance) offer?' her first thing is 'good we'll do all these repairs on the house, and i'm going to buy more puppies, and then I'm going to do this....' (I in that being her, with MY money from things I"ll have lifelong pain from)

My thought was *I* was going to pay off the car so she doesn't lose it, and not worry about anything else because she'd have money left over, and basically screw everything else because it wouldn't matter.
I like the puppy idea, and you are going nowhere.

89E14018 870F 4EBC 980B 2239D565942F

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
If there was a WW3, I hope it takes me out

Reactions: Carina