BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

Just checking in. Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, but I've been having power issues- both with myself and my electricity.
Yesterday I had one of those days where I was so exhausted that I couldn't hardly move for most of the day, and my power went out at about 1:30 this morning and stayed out until about 9 AM. Then, after it initially came back on, it's gone out twice again since then and come back on. I don't know what the hell's going on, but I'm getting sick of resetting all the clocks! :meh:

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Nemeshisu, enjoy and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

Just checking in. Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, but I've been having power issues- both with myself and my electricity.
Yesterday I had one of those days where I was so exhausted that I couldn't hardly move for most of the day, and my power went out at about 1:30 this morning and stayed out until about 9 AM. Then, after it initially came back on, it's gone out twice again since then and come back on. I don't know what the hell's going on, but I'm getting sick of resetting all the clocks! :meh:
E2F39BC2 1CFF 441C AA18 896599C29477

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

I hate resetting clocks too! Probably why I only have a few things that don't auto-set themselves (stove/microwave). it's so annoying!

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
2C30EB45 E062 4A27 A38B AC46A12DE74D
I hate resetting clocks too! Probably why I only have a few things that don't auto-set themselves (stove/microwave). it's so annoying!
Yep, those are the ones I have to keep resetting the stove & the microwave! Plus, I have to keep turning the computer back on and waiting for it to boot up again.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Oh man. Now I want a grocery store cake. Something about bakery icing makes everything better.
I'm such a fat kid on the inside :pfff:

Reactions: Jean4, Nemeshisu and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
This is weird. I did my list. I don't know what to do with myself now. It's 3:00 and usually I haven't showered by now lol.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OMG tech support people seem to be effing idiots (not all of course... just ones I deal with)....
'what is the problem?' read the email....
'I don't see a problem?' read the email....
(they finally read the email)
'Oh the email says it's this' ok....
'oh that's broke'... yeah....
'can you wait for hours on the phone even though we don't need you on it?' @%%^$%^

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
OMG tech support people seem to be effing idiots.... 'what is the problem?' read the email.... 'I don't see a problem?' read the email.... 'Oh the email says it's this' ok.... 'oh that's broke'... yeah.... 'can you wait for hours on the phone?' @%%^$%^
Are they American?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
This is weird. I did my list. I don't know what to do with myself now. It's 3:00 and usually I haven't showered by now lol.
Roast a turkey in the oven, and stuff it with a chicken, then put a duck inside that, and then put a salmon inside that...

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Are they American?

They are in the sense of they live, would have an American passport... but really even those that I've seen the picture of (the place has them use their picture in their signatures)--some of them are just not that bright.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Oh man. Now I want a grocery store cake. Something about bakery icing makes everything better.
I'm such a fat kid on the inside :pfff:
The icing at the grocery store is always a little too sweet for me, and I eat a lot of sugar, more than I probably should. I wish they would just make me some cupcakes without any icing on them at all. I could put on my own icing, though I usually prefer the cake over the icing. . . Unless it's chocolate ganache or something like that.
I'll eat almost anything if it's drowned in chocolate!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
They are in the sense of they live, would have an American passport... but really even those that I've seen the picture of (the place has them use their picture in their signatures)--some of them are just not that bright.
Usually they source out to India.
The icing at the grocery store is always a little too sweet for me, and I eat a lot of sugar, more than I probably should. I wish they would just make me some cupcakes without any icing on them at all. I could put on my own icing, though I usually prefer the cake over the icing. . . Unless it's chocolate ganache or something like that.
I'll eat almost anything if it's drowned in chocolate!
1D5D9F34 4931 420B 9103 455D05DBE700
I see @Raven Moon !!!!

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Usually they source out to India.

View attachment 23942

Normally I'd think so, but it's tech support for industry-specific software -- that charges way too much for their product, and tech support, so I'm betting they would keep it in the US--especially since their hours are only 7a-5p and they're on eastern time (so like 8a-6p in eastern).

Reactions: Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Done napping. Still not motivated to do anything

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
YES! I'm red now.... I can die happy

Reactions: Jean4 and Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm not sure. They just haven't come to a decision yet

Maybe it's just me/my family, but we always made animal decisions in seconds :)
But then it was always something about an animal that drew us to them instantly.

Nothing wrong with taking time of course :)

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
But then it was always something about an animal that drew us to them instantly.

We're just torn between the two dogs and we also have to pass a background check first

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

Me too!

Reactions: Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
We're just torn between the two dogs and we also have to pass a background check first

Background check? I mean we kind of had those I guess... more of a 'get to know you' really when we got Bedlington Terriers (purebreds). But then the places that were like pounds/etc more often than not just wanted the animals out so they didn't have to kill them so it was more of a quick thing, come back next day.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Background check? I mean we kind of had those I guess... more of a 'get to know you' really when we got Bedlington Terriers (purebreds). But then the places that were like pounds/etc more often than not just wanted the animals out so they didn't have to kill them so it was more of a quick thing, come back next day.
Usually shelters want references and the name of your vet. They then call.

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
getting close to 100 posts! can't wait to be a lighter shade of blue so i no longer look like a newbie.

i hope i live long enough to get to red... or even pink. i love how both look. either color would contrast my avatar quite nicely.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
getting close to 100 posts! can't wait to be a lighter shade of blue so i no longer look like a newbie.

i hope i live long enough to get to red... or even pink. i love how both look. either color would contrast my avatar quite nicely.
You need to get up to my color. :blarg: