Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
She added on a new daily preventative but I have to wait for the pre-auth for that to go through, then the specialty pharmacy to set it up. On a steroid pack in the mean time that's supposed to help somehow.
Let's hope it helps
I think I'm gonna take a nap. I would continue to learn how to code, but I'm not feeling motivated at all right now
But of course!

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Changing subjects, some of us work, some don't, but if you did work, what would be your ideal job?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Lunch! It's salmon
611FA9BA 0542 4A5B 9F50 504CB7647815

Reactions: Carina and Nemeshisu
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
30 min wasted waiting forlawyer. She still hasn't shown up. And I have to leave in 20

• Aww..
Reactions: Jean4
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Changing subjects, some of us work, some don't, but if you did work, what would be your ideal job?
Ive always wanted to work with children who have learning difficulties

• Hugs
Reactions: Flume and Soulless_Angel
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
six wisdom teeth? :ohh: i didn't even know that was possible. good lord!
It's rare but happens. 4 up top, normal 2 on the bottom. My molars also have extra roots. My dentist loves me

if there is a medical oddity, it happens to me.

Reactions: Carina
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
A Conductor or a Train Driver. Preferably on a Trans-Siberian Railroad. I love riding a train and I could spend years doing this. Although It is probably a very lonely job as I couldn't have a family or settle anywhere because my wife (If I would had one that is) would be mad that I am never at home. And it just usually pays little above minimum wage in my country.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel, Morphinekiss and LegaliseIt!
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
It's rare but happens. 4 up top, normal 2 on the bottom. My molars also have extra roots. My dentist loves me

if there is a medical oddity, it happens to me.

phew, i can't even imagine. how long did it take for you to recover? i'm 5 days out and i'm just starting to feel normal again, but i still can't open my mouth all the way or eat most things.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't remember how much of a cut my lawyer gets, she apologized as she forgot to put the date on her calendar.... but apparently the offer she thinks is low is.....

$47,000.00

as in that's the current offer made to me

Not for anyone to read into this... but seriously... if I even got half that... well... could I hide from @Jean4? lol

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I don't remember how much of a cut my lawyer gets, she apologized as she forgot to put the date on her calendar.... but apparently the offer she thinks is low is.....

$47,000.00

as in that's the current offer made to me

Not for anyone to read into this... but seriously... if I even got half that... well... could I hide from @Jean4? lol
You can never hide from me, and remember.... my cat Milo wants a gold plated water dish!

Reactions: Soulless_Angel, Carina and Morphinekiss
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
phew, i can't even imagine. how long did it take for you to recover? i'm 5 days out and i'm just starting to feel normal again, but i still can't open my mouth all the way or eat most things.
I know I took maybe a week longer than normal. I had my follow up so he could check the incision site and he was like "ummm wait one more week before trying anything solid." and then refilled my pain killers for me. :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I know I took maybe a week longer than normal. I had my follow up so he could check the incision site and he was like "ummm wait one more week before trying anything solid." and then refilled my pain killers for me. :pfff:
More milkshakes!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I totally want milkshakes myself. I'm actually hungry as I haven't eaten all day (I blew my lunch waiting for lawyer at a starbucks--but wasn't anything I could eat there that I knew of, and it's overpriced anyway lol).

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I totally want milkshakes myself. I'm actually hungry as I haven't eaten all day (I blew my lunch waiting for lawyer at a starbucks--but wasn't anything I could eat there that I knew of, and it's overpriced anyway lol).
2A9DFBC2 1A1B 4BB1 8DE4 38DE06B1FB05

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
now i want a milkshake, too. an oreo or peanut butter one would be great right now...

but milkshakes are $6 at the diner down my street. total rip-off! i think i'm gonna go make some pasta instead.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
now i want a milkshake, too. an oreo or peanut butter one would be great right now...

but milkshakes are $6 at the diner down my street. total rip-off! i think i'm gonna go make some pasta instead.

That is a ripoff! You could totally buy the stuff to make like 5 or 6 for that, and still have things left over!

Side thing, this no longer applies:

Reactions: enjoy and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

4B2AAF75 22A4 4B30 A972 524DBEA3714D

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I really want to bake a cake tomorrow. Fingers crossed I actually have the motivation for it

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: enjoy