Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am way off kilter today.
12:00
I need to get out of bed and shower and brush my teeth.
Water the plants (didn't do it yesterday)
Wash dishes and the cat box.

I'm in a fog right now. Don't you just love the fogs
?
Just stood up to take my shower and my oxygen dropped. Hypoxia is no joke.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Ame and realjunes
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Don't they recommend exercise, sleep, reduce stress, and other such things for that? Things that people normally can't do if they're having it.

I hope you took them though as you 'almost forgot'
I took them about an hour ago
I reminded you!!! And get me breakfast which is lunch!
I'm getting lunch in a bit so I'll post a pic

• Love
Reactions: Circles and Carina
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Don't they recommend exercise, sleep, reduce stress, and other such things for that? Things that people normally can't do if they're having it.

Exercise will provoke vomiting for me. I really miss swimming. Hard to sleep while nauseous or manic. Not sure how to reduce stress when sickness is making me stressed and juggling life's responsibilities adds to that stress. Especially when you have to pretend like you are not ill in a bid to not make others overly concerned or uncomfortable. Which adds to stress and sickness. Atop that there are financial pressures all down to the crime of becoming ill in the first place.

Here is a poem I thought was kinda awesome.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Granted it'd be a bit noticeable if I went to work smelling like a sewer, oily hair and all lol

And yeah, I mean I get that, I really do. After a while it's just more and more piling on. I'm on so many meds to control pain/headaches/tremors/etc that it's making it so I can't concentrate/function. Go off, I'm in too much pain to concentrate/function. Most doctors (but one--and doctors say she's crazy lol) say I have Fibromyalgia. Blood work comes back saying my inflammation is in rheumatoid arthritis levels apparently, but no signs of it in joints.

It's like I'm falling apart lol. But I go on. It's just so tiring. Especially since I know that I'd have 40 years left of it if I live, and this is the least amount of pain I'll be in--it's just going to get worse.

Just so many things... too many things.

I honestly wish I would've had a diagnosis earlier. I really wish my friend, when I had a suicide attempt and stopped mid-attempt to take a friend to the er when she was caught in a suicide attempt (yes, her suicide attempt stopped mine), and she noticed it--that maybe instead of not saying something and us striking a deal where neither would stop the other, that she would have said something. But... it is how it is.

Ugh... another dark thing.... this thread needs cute kittens or something now.

Ugh... another dark thing.... this thread needs cute kittens or something now.
172ed7f5dbc7a5272027aea71adc40b0  internet memes monday morning

@Carina,
Good morning. You asked for cute kitties, so here you go. I imagine this is how @Squiddy looks every morning when she wakes up. :))
Good morning everyone.
I hope everyone is hanging in there today.
I'm about to get up and take a shower, get dressed, and try to spend most of the day NOT hiding in bed with the covers over my head for the first time in two days.
I'll be back in a little while. I just wanted to say good morning and let everyone know I was still. . . here.
:heart::heart::hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Nemeshisu, Squiddy and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Showered and brushed my teeth. Back in bed. Oxygen is back up, but still light headed.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, BlueWidow and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
20200106 131208
So cute. Found her at the shelter

• Love
Reactions: Circles
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Will you pick one please!!!!
I don't want to get attached to her. She is so cute.
My dad has to talk to my mom about it and then my brother has to go see him since he's a bit scared of dogs and only likes quiet dogs

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
My dad has to talk to my mom about it and then my brother has to go see him since he's a bit scared of dogs and only likes quiet dogs
The other wasn't quiet?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
oops.... had a package show up... and my mom had to sign for it... she's asking about it...

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I diverted the question and said to toss it in my room lol and tossed in word salad of what it could've been from and how it arrived

Reactions: Circles and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I diverted the question and said to toss it in my room lol and tossed in word salad of what it could've been from and how it arrived
Good cover up lol

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Good cover up lol

Yeah, totally suspecious lol
But honestly if I said "do not open it" it'd be worse, and there's no way i could say what was in it... so... yeah...
I was hoping it would've shown up saturday... but noooooooo... had to be today...

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah, totally suspecious lol
But honestly if I said "do not open it" it'd be worse, and there's no way i could say what was in it... so... yeah...
I was hoping it would've shown up saturday... but noooooooo... had to be today...
But of course!!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: Circles, BlueWidow and Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Why are photos always funky-stretched/compressed until I click them?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
There's a 24 hour subway down the street from my new place. I can make that a reality at a moments notice anytime I want now!
I love Subways steak and cheese
I know

We don't have wawa here, but that looks good. Salami?
Yeah. It's an Italian sub. I added onions and grated parmesan to it

Reactions: Circles and Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Don't subs have to have Mayo? Well assuming you like mayo of course
I like mayo, but only on burgers. My dad got mayo on his sub though

Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I like mayo, but only on burgers. My dad got mayo on his sub though
Truthfully I prefer mustard on things over most things... Mayo too, but mustard is a go-to for me more times than not.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I took them about an hour ago

I'm getting lunch in a bit so I'll post a pic

I couldn't wait for you laggards today for lunch, so I beat @Squiddy to WhopperVille: Sorry, Squigs, and no snacks today @Jean4. I am busted! (southern talk for being really full).

Eat it, suckers.
Truthfully I prefer mustard on things over most things... Mayo too, but mustard is a go-to for me more times than not.
Long live Mustard !

Attachments

• unnamed(1).png
    unnamed(1).png
    117 bytes · Views: 3
Reactions: Circles and Squiddy
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Mustard over mayo for me too. Spicy mustard for extra points.

Reactions: Circles and realjunes