BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

I miss Wawa. We don't have it where I live now. However, when my husband was in the hospital getting a bone marrow transplant, after about a week and a half he got out of the hospital. We still had to stay near the hospital though, so he could go in every day for very long 6 to 8 hour sessions hooked up to an IV. So, I had to run around and do things for him all day while he was stuck there. At some point, he got sick of eating the food the hospital was offering us and asked me to go get him a sandwich. I got him a ham sandwich from the Wawa and that just happened to be the same day that he started to feel better. He thought that ham sandwich from Wawa had magical powers I think and he ate one every day for the next week until they finally released him from the
hospital. :))
After that, every once in a while, he would have to go get his ham sandwich from the Wawa when he wasn't feeling well. :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I miss Wawa. We don't have it where I live now. However, when my husband was in the hospital getting a bone marrow transplant, after about a week and a half he got out of the hospital. We still had to stay near the hospital though, so he could go in every day for very long 6 to 8 hour sessions hooked up to an IV. So, I had to run around and do things for him all day while he was stuck there. At some point, he got sick of eating the food the hospital was offering us and asked me to go get him a sandwich. I got him a ham sandwich from the Wawa and that just happened to be the same day that he started to feel better. He thought that ham sandwich from Wawa had magical powers I think and he ate one every day for the next week until they finally released him from the
After that, every once in a while, he would have to go get his ham sandwich from the Wawa when he wasn't feeling well. :happy:
Now I am thinking of the pig from Charlotte's Web lol

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles and BlueWidow
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

That's a very sweet story. I love when little things remind us of stories like this.

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah Wawa makes a great sandwich

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've never even heard of a wawa until coming here

Reactions: Circles and Jean4
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
@Squiddy just ate her sub? I know what time it is..... Napping squiddy

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Jean4
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
They're calling for snow in my area tomorrow. Go figure and I have to drive somewhere I've never been on top of that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, BlueWidow and Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Both!!!

I have seen commercials for it. There are none in New York. We have Subway and Blimpies.
I think Wawa started in Canada.

My favorite character in Charlotte's Web was Templeton the rat. I absolutely loved Paul Lynde who played the voice in the original movie. I used to love it when I was sick and I got to stay home from school and watch Match Game and all of those old 1970s game shows where they would have all the risqué, double entendres type answers. Of course, I was too young to understand what they were really talking about. :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just got a little bit of work done for my real job. YAY. Now I will water the friggen plants. They will be sooo happy. And clean the cat dishes in the sink.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Ame, Carina and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
They're calling for snow in my area tomorrow. Go figure and I have to drive somewhere I've never been on top of that.
I hate that. I don't even like driving in rain unless I absolutely have to. They're calling for snow here to next week. Snow would definitely make it harder for anyone to find me too early.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Carina
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
:aw: for you.

This for me >

Monday 2:00 PM
Sunny 72 °F
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 41%

:sunglasses:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I hate that. I don't even like driving in rain unless I absolutely have to. They're calling for snow here to next week. Snow would definitely make it harder for anyone to find me too early.

Is next week THE week? It's going to be sad as fuck if it is. I really enjoy having you around here.

:aw: for you.

This for me >

Monday 2:00 PM
Sunny 72 °F
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 41%

:sunglasses:

Thanks, don't cry though it'll freeze on you! You're also lucky as that's perfect weather.

Reactions: Circles, realjunes and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Is next week THE week? It's going to be sad as fuck if it is. I really enjoy having you around here.

Thanks, don't cry though it'll freeze on you! You're also lucky as that's perfect weather.
No definite plan on when yet. Just trying to get everything set so that when I have the best possible opportunity I am in a position to do it. As usual, I'm conflicted. I really want to get out of here because there is so much stuff coming up in my personal life that I just don't wanna deal with, but I don't want to leave the people on this forum. If only I could just live here instead of in the real world. And I know if I'm still conflicted that means I'm not ready yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
No definite plan on when yet. Just trying to get everything set so that when I have the best possible opportunity I am in a position to do it. As usual, I'm conflicted. I really want to get out of here because there is so much stuff coming up in my personal life that I just don't wanna deal with, but I don't want to leave the people on this forum. If only I could just live here instead of in the real world. And I know if I'm still conflicted that means I'm not ready yet.

Well not to make it harder on you -- but I will say that I will definitely miss you and your posts.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Brick In The Wall and BlueWidow
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

Thanks. In the morning I peek out the curtain. If there is rain and no sun, I close the curtain. I won't leave my burrow unless there is no rain / snow and temps above 65 degrees. !
I actually made it to Burger King today, what with tolerable weather.:smiling:

Reactions: Circles, BlueWidow and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Washed cat dishes, watered plants and added dump trash.

I realized something. Doing minor things such as showering and dumping the trash, which people take for granted is a full time job.
@Soulless_Angel and @Raven Moon check in please
@Sensei and @Azzy69. I know you are around. Thinking of you :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Still doing distraction of the package my mom had to sign for... bad thing she's just like me... I'll go home and she'll be like "so what's in it?"

need a good excuse.... ugh... or something I can fake... hmmmmm....

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Still doing distraction of the package my mom had to sign for... bad thing she's just like me... I'll go home and she'll be like "so what's in it?"

need a good excuse.... ugh... or something I can fake... hmmmmm....
Powder to kill garden snails?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am just whining. My breathing sucks today. Friggen pain!!!!!

Whining over. Carry on.

• Hugs
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Washed cat dishes, watered plants and added dump trash.

I realized something. Doing minor things such as showering and dumping the trash, which people take for granted is a full time job.
@Soulless_Angel and @Raven Moon check in please
@Sensei and @Azzy69. I know you are around. Thinking of you :heart:
OMG Jean4! When I first looked at that I thought it said you "washed cats"! I was going to say, do you have any video of that?!
I guess there are some cats that like water.
Has anyone ever seen the episode of MythBusters where they try to herd cats?
It doesn't go very well for them. Apparently the saying that you can't herd cats is not a myth. :pfff:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
OMG Jean4! When I first looked at that I thought it said you "washed cats"! I was going to say, do you have any video of that?!
It doesn't go very well for them. Apparently the saying that you can't herd cats is not a myth. :pfff:
I can't even clip my cats nails without a fight lol

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Two of my cats apparently don't mind a bath according to my mom... Phoenix... omg... if he's in the bathroom and water is run, he SCREAMS his heart races, and you pick him up because he is terrified that you think he's going to die from horror. He's terrified of water, even if 8ft away from it and he thinks you're going to get him wet.
We actually had to calm him down once for a half an hour because he was traumatized from hearing water in the bathroom when he was in it with a closed door

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Jean4 and BlueWidow