BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Two of my cats apparently don't mind a bath according to my mom... Phoenix... omg... if he's in the bathroom and water is run, he SCREAMS his heart races, and you pick him up because he is terrified that you think he's going to die from horror. He's terrified of water, even if 8ft away from it and he thinks you're going to get him wet.
We actually had to calm him down once for a half an hour because he was traumatized from hearing water in the bathroom when he was in it with a closed door
Hmmm. . . Something bad must've happened to him around the water at some point. Poor thing. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm. . . Something bad must've happened to him around the water at some point. Poor thing. :aw:
Yeah... I'm thinking my adoptive father forced a bath on him during a thunderstorm once... but not sure... I just have a vague recollection of him getting a bath and screaming, and being forced, and ever since, he refuses. He was a cruel jerk, so I wouldn't be shocked if he held him down or choked him when bathing him.

We're talking he knows what sinks look like, even if they are different looking, he just KNOWS what water comes from. So, we don't wash him, ever.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
419F5FA0 3D96 413A 8EEE 0A67797A6348

My blind cat Maggie

• Love
Reactions: Circles, BlueWidow, Nemeshisu and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I
...and a sliver of Jean. I don't know why, but I've always imagined that you look a little bit like Greta Garbo. Cute cat. :)
I take that as a compliment ;)

Reactions: Circles and Sensei
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm ready for a nap, but my friend is picking me up in 2 hrs

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Carina, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
At least I'll be able to smoke at my friend's house

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Carina and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Marijuana uses.

Yes, I am on medical marijuana. I am not on it right now . I take it daily.

If you are not on it do you go through withdrawals? I am wondering if that is the reason I am feeling like crap.

Reactions: Circles
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Marijuana uses.

Yes, I am on medical marijuana. I am not on it right now . I take it daily.

If you are not on it do you go through withdrawals? I am wondering if that is the reason I am feeling like crap.
No withdrawals for me since I only do it like once a week or less, but I've heard you can go through withdrawals
Poor cat, love the lighting though.

Smoke em if you got em!
Yup. Just can't bring it home unfortunately

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
No withdrawals for me since I only do it like once a week or less, but I've heard you can go through withdrawals
I do a heck of a lot daily

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I do a heck of a lot daily
If it were legal here or my mom accepted it, I would do it a hell of a lot more than once a week or less

Reactions: Circles and Jean4
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I emailed J (my now passed away ex). I emailed him and poured out all the thoghts of my heart. I still can't believe this. I should have gone back to him, I should have been there. Part of me has lost it thinking he would answer....I literally checked the email today.

"Pain, regret, remorse, despair...these will be my companions as long as my heart beats. I am so sorry... I miss you everyday" J wrote that to me...like I have just now found out he wrote a lot to me before he passed....and now I'm saying those exact same words for myself. I really got to pull it together and make this year my last.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OreoWellington, Circles, Carina and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I emailed J (my now passed away ex). I emailed him and poured out all the thoghts of my heart. I still can't believe this. I should have gone back to him, I should have been there. Part of me has lost it thinking he would answer....I literally checked the email today.

"Pain, regret, remorse, despair...these will be my companions as long as my heart beats. I am so sorry... I miss you everyday" J wrote that to me...like I have just now found out he wrote a lot to me before he passed....and now I'm saying those exact same words for myself. I really got to pull it together and make this year my last.
We are here if you want to talk. You really should write about him.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Brick In The Wall and Worthless_nobody
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

That's so sad, my heart goes out to you. I can only imagine how you're feeling right now. We're here for you even though it's but a small consolation.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, BlueWidow and Worthless_nobody
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Maxresdefault 3

Time for some comic relief. Imagine if you could get your cats to do this, @Jean4!

• Love
Reactions: Circles and Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 23705

Time for some comic relief. Imagine if you could get your cats to do this, @Jean4!

I need my cats to do that... and sweep, and clean the house... and... ok I just don't want to do crap, so do everything but cook because I don't want cat hair in my food.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Circles
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I need my cats to do that... and sweep, and clean the house... and... ok I just don't want to do crap, so do everything but cook because I don't want cat hair in my food.
Can my cats do my list?

Reactions: BlueWidow and Circles
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I wish I had a dog already

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Circles and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Circles and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Alright nap time, goodnight guys cya soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Circles, Carina and 1 other person