Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
This makes its own oxygen. Never has to be filled.

It's fun!!!

Oh true, I was just thinking about power reasons :)

I can't sneak the package out of my MOMS BEDROOM because she put it in there.... ugh.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I can't sneak the package out of my MOMS BEDROOM because she put it in there.... ugh.
Sorry @Carina. I don't know why all this stuff has to be so difficult. It's just a package ffs! :meh:

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Hey everyone. I had a shower today, which is an achievement for me as sad as it may sound. Did anyone else do something they're proud of today?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sorry @Carina. I don't know why all this stuff has to be so difficult. It's just a package ffs! :meh:
omg... cat got in her bedroom, I 'offered' to get the cat out, snuck the package out, removed the things from it, and brought the cat out rofl.

now to figure out what to tell her what was inside.....

screw it... food... there was food.

and it's gone.
I'll just say it said 'natural remedy' to get it through customs

Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hey everyone. I had a shower today, which is an achievement for me as sad as it may sound. Did anyone else do something they're proud of today?
Hey! Glad you're here! I actually got up this morning a little after 9 AM (early for me because I didn't get much sleep last night. Stupid Insomnia!). Then I took a shower and got dressed. Wore my contact lenses for the first time in two days. Was here to receive my delivery of groceries and already put them away. And, I've resisted getting back into bed for 6 hours now!
All while posting several cute kitty photos on this thread. :happy:

• Love
Reactions: HereToday and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Good job!!! Get a teeth brushing in if you can. Here is a little trick. Brush your teeth in the shower. I'm on Day 5!
Hey! Glad you're here! I actually got up this morning a little after 9 AM (early for me because I didn't get much sleep last night. Stupid Insomnia!). Then I took a shower and got dressed. Wore my contact lenses for the first time in two days. Was here to receive my delivery of groceries and already put them away. And, I've resisted getting back into bed for 6 hours now!
What goodies did you get?

• Love
Reactions: HereToday and BlueWidow
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Sounds like a productive day, well done! I haven't left the house in 10 days now. In fact I've barely left my bed, not even to eat. Going to try my best to get outside tomorrow
Good job!!! Get a teeth brushing in if you can. Here is a little trick. Brush your teeth in the shower. I'm on Day 5!
Genius, will definitely do that next time. Thank you for the reminder and motivation
And congrats on day 5! I feel like we're in alcoholics anonymous discussing our days of sobriety lol. Good to know people can relate though

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sounds like a productive day, well done! I haven't left the house in 10 days now. In fact I've barely left my bed, not even to eat. Going to try my best to get outside tomorrow
And eat!!!! Post food. It keeps you accountable and hey. We like food pics!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just ate cheese ravioli... with butter and Parmesan cheese

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

What goodies did you get?
It's mostly various kinds of canned soup and crackers, in case I'm too dizzy and sick to cook anything. I cooked a lot during the holidays, but now I'm starting to go through another period where I'm really sick and dizzy.
But I did get some hot chocolate and some spaghetti sauce because I had spaghetti here, but no sauce. So, nothing too exciting.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's mostly various kinds of canned soup and crackers, in case I'm too dizzy and sick to cook anything. I cooked a lot during the holidays, but now I'm starting to go through another period where I'm really sick and dizzy.
But I did get some hot chocolate and some spaghetti sauce because I had spaghetti here, but no sauce. So, nothing too exciting.
Sounds exciting to me as I drink veggie broth. I really need to make some food food.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I kinda ate it without pictures... it wouldn't be pretty if I photo'd it now lol
Ok. Next time you owe us ravioli!!!

Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
YAY!

and as long as I eat, I don't do impulsive things!
Same with me. I really didn't eat enough today. Tomorrow we monitor our food intake.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I kinda ate it without pictures... it wouldn't be pretty if I photo'd it now lol
Please don't show us a picture of what it looks like now and thank you in advance. :))
I know, it's hard to remember to take a picture, especially if you're really hungry.