GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I keep forgetting to eat, unless it's pizza.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadghost, not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Mine just keeps telling me over and over again how much of a piece of shit I am. While hinting that there may still be a chance, then ignoring me tell the next day. Rinse, and repeat. I keep taking it though because for 1 I deserve it and for 2 I still have hope.
That is a common behaviour I've seen before. Hot, cold and needy of attention? Forgive me if I'm wrong though. When faced with that before, eventually I've just walked away and dealt with the heartache with beer and country music. I know it's not that easy though.
I still have an ounce of hope that things will work out and I feel like I deserve it too for making her pay for everything while I paid for nothing when we would eat out. She also states how jealous she is of me, but there's nothing to be jealous about.
I don't think either of you deserve to be treated badly. Whatever the ups and downs, I can't see any excuse for playing with someone's feelings.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Brick In The Wall and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
That is a common behaviour I've seen before. Hot, cold and needy of attention? Forgive me if I'm wrong though. When faced with that before, eventually I've just walked away and dealt with the heartache with beer and country music. I know it's not that easy though.

I don't think either of you deserve to be treated badly. Whatever the ups and downs, I can't see any excuse for playing with someone's feelings.
My life might look good because my mom and grandma got me a car and I graduated college, but it's not and that's what my favorite person fails to understand. I just hope she didn't block me, but it looks like she did and now I feel like my world is falling apart. I'm sick and tired of this life

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 1465
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Well I spoke way too much and now I'm going to the hospital for a few days so I won't be on here

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: sadghost, Carina, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Good luck :hug: I'm so sorry, I hope it goes okay for you.
Thanks and yeah hopefully. I'm currently waiting for this lady to get back to me. She's been gone about 20 mins now

• Hugs
Nyxx33

Nyxx33

May 8, 2020

Yea.. treated badly and playing with feelings. Like being cheated on not just once but twice .

Reactions: Squiddy
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Cold beer, music, nice weather, and a mountain view. Time to start moving around again and try to lighten up a bit.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That is a wonderful combination! I have no beer, no music, hot and windy weather and a view of the delinquent sheep in the back field.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That is a wonderful combination! I have no beer, no music, hot and windy weather and a view of the delinquent sheep in the back field.
Here's my backyard.
20200417 170051

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'd take a pic of mine but it's dark here now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
350 more and I'm the top poster of all time here. It's only a thing to me because I'm a gamer and game developer. I love high scores.

So many people think I do it for some sort of bullshit influence. But that's not the case, it's more OCD with numbers then anything. I'm not better or worse then anyone else.

That and my life is boring as fuck right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and not-2-b-the-answer
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Speaking of games.... Hitman 2 the new games annoys me when doing a kill everyone when that's not the point on hardest and some random jerkoff shows up like 'omg why did you do this?' and it goes pear shaped, but you take like 1-5 hits before death, and 1-2 hits before you know who is shooting you through a wall...

• Hugs
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Looked out my window, and what did I see?!
Swinging cars going up

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Looked out my window, and what did I see?!
View attachment 35594
They set that shit up outside your place? I'd think I was tripping or something.
Speaking of games.... Hitman 2 the new games annoys me when doing a kill everyone when that's not the point on hardest and some random jerkoff shows up like 'omg why did you do this?' and it goes pear shaped, but you take like 1-5 hits before death, and 1-2 hits before you know who is shooting you through a wall...
That's a fucking dope ass game though. But yea it has its moments sometimes.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Carina
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
They set that shit up outside your place? I'd think I was tripping or something.
I live across the street from the amusement park. The framework of the wheel is always there, it's 100 years old this year. I'm excited because they're finally putting up the passenger cars that get removed for the winter. This is NYC, it's been a long lockdown, I'm really looking forward to riding this again!

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I live across the street from the amusement park. The framework of the wheel is always there, it's 100 years old this year. I'm excited because they're finally putting up the passenger cars that get removed for the winter. This is NYC, it's been a long lockdown, I'm really looking forward to riding this again!
That's gota be kinda cool, just step outside and ride shit lol

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Jeez! I should've recorded that, but the woman is also crazy enough to literally bite me for it.

This girl I very distantly work with who apparently has a massive shoe fetish, except instead of having a girl-boner for sexy people wearing sexy shoes, dedicating like 10% of her girl-boner to the human, 90% to the shoes, she apparently has a HARDCORE shoe fetish: just shoes. She would fuck a shoe. She might've fucked at least one shoe already. Judging by her excited, squirrel-like screeching, she would fuck this shoe.

Today is an exciting day: we got a "bonus" in company credits. I can "buy" something fancy. This girl wants to buy this shoe, and presumably fuck it.

She scares me.

• Wow
Reactions: Gnip and not-2-b-the-answer
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Jeez! I should've recorded that, but the woman is also crazy enough to literally bite me for it.

This girl I very distantly work with who apparently has a massive shoe fetish, except instead of having a girl-boner for sexy people wearing sexy shoes, dedicating like 10% of her girl-boner to the human, 90% to the shoes, she apparently has a HARDCORE shoe fetish: just shoes. She would fuck a shoe. She might've fucked at least one shoe already. Judging by her excited, squirrel-like screeching, she would fuck this shoe.

Today is an exciting day: we got a "bonus" in company credits. I can "buy" something fancy. This girl wants to buy this shoe, and presumably fuck it.

She scares me.
Sounds like a fairly harmless fetish, unless your foot is in the shoe at the time.

Reactions: ArtsyDrawer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Sounds like a fairly harmless fetish, unless your foot is in the shoe at the time.
I mean, yeah, it's just her screeching that made me physically uncomfortable. She stepped way into my work station and didn't let me work for a bit as she screeched over this particular pair of shoes.
Kinda annoying.

• Aww..
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I mean, yeah, it's just her screeching that made me physically uncomfortable. She stepped way into my work station and didn't let me work for a bit as she screeched over this particular pair of shoes.
Kinda annoying.
Sell them for a premium and go buy yourself a similar pair of shoes. Then when she sees those you can sell those as well and keep the cycle going :pfff:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Scrolling back through this thread at times. Brings so much memories back. So many good people are gone.

These kinda threads have really died off in general. I've always enjoyed them though when they're more active.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Epsilon0
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah. I miss some more than others, some just make me sad... but it's bound to happen

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Epsilon0
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Haven't posted here in a while but I'm also missing those no longer with us... Sending hugs and happy thoughts to you all :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Carina and not-2-b-the-answer
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If there's one thing I can say about the sink vs the lounge. This place is more relaxed. Everyone at the lounge would prefer a false sense of happiness. But here you can just be yourself. Whether your sad or happy or whatever.