Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I feel like a buffalo sprayed a month old flaming shit diarrhea straight into my face today.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That is... descriptive...
I fear to ask why, and yet so very intrigued...
What happened?
It's been a rough few days in general. Anyways, I'm going to try to not be a completely depressing piece of shit today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really just want my, assuming to be weather based headaches, to go away.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
7,000th post had to be here for old times sake. I hope everyone is doing well!

• Love
Reactions: faraway_beach and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
7,000th post had to be here for old times sake. I hope everyone is doing well!
You're getting closer to Jean's post count :) I'm doing ok. I almost bought SN last night, but took it out of my cart

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You're getting closer to Jean's post count :) I'm doing ok. I almost bought SN last night, but took it out of my cart
SN is all mine!!!!! Kidding but good. People don't normally need that much

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I noticed her original count actually went down by like 101 posts. Which is kinda odd.

I'm definitely glad to hear you didn't buy the SN though! Keep trying to progress your recovery even if it's only little by little!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I noticed her original count actually went down by like 101 posts. Which is kinda odd.

I'm definitely glad to hear you didn't buy the SN though! Keep trying to progress your recovery even if it's only little by little!
Yeah it is odd. The SN is back in my next cart, though. I still kinda want it

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Don't get the sn Squiffy, keep going!
Gz on 7000 posts Brick, you gotta keep going too!

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm gonna try to keep going, it's just hard
I know :hug: but I see you plodding along anyway and making the effort despite waiting for the meteor and that's admirable to see.

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I know :hug: but I see you plodding along anyway and making the effort despite waiting for the meteor and that's admirable to see.
No promises that I won't buy it in the future if my situation gets worse :ahhha:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Never are any promises needed. But I still respect those that are in the shit and still swimming.:hug:

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Never are any promises needed. But I still respect those that are in the shit and still swimming.:hug:
I just want this feeling of incompetence and my articulation issues to improve. I also want my memory to improve too, but who knows if these things will improve

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've seen you mention those feelings of incompetence and lack of articulation before on here, but I confess I haven't seen them in you. Still, I know it's different IRL so I'm not dissing how you feel.
Memory is a pig, mine has suffered so much recently due to chronic lack of sleep... You should see me do an online shop...I have to check everything three times, having OCD doesn't bloody help either.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I've seen you mention those feelings of incompetence and lack of articulation before on here, but I confess I haven't seen them in you. Still, I know it's different IRL so I'm not dissing how you feel.
Memory is a pig, mine has suffered so much recently due to chronic lack of sleep... You should see me do an online shop...I have to check everything three times, having OCD doesn't bloody help either.
I articulate better on here than I do verbally. Verbally I suck and have to write things down, otherwise I wouldn't be able to say it. For my incompetence, there's so many things I don't know that I feel like I should know. Memory sucks

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Don't get the sn Squiffy, keep going!
Gz on 7000 posts Brick, you gotta keep going too!
Thank you Underscore! I'm trying to keep going for as long as I can.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Squiddy
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You got this :)
Thank you Squidmeister! It's been rough as hell lately and I'm running out of steam. But it helps to have support from my SS fam such as yourself!

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Thank you Squidmeister! It's been rough as hell lately and I'm running out of steam. But it helps to have support from my SS fam such as yourself!
Yeah it's been rough for me too. Woke up feeling like shit this morning. Mostly cause I think a friend partially blocked me on Facebook.

• Aww..
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah it's been rough for me too. Woke up feeling like shit this morning. Mostly cause I think a friend partially blocked me on Facebook.
That's VERY relatable to me right now. I know exactly how you're feeling today then because I'm in the same boat.

I hope they eventually contact you again sometime soon! In the meantime I'm here for ya what I can be!

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
That's VERY relatable to me right now. I know exactly how you're feeling today then because I'm in the same boat.

I hope they eventually contact you again sometime soon! In the meantime I'm here for ya what I can be!
I doubt they will, but I hope they do. It just sucks. They don't realize how much they mean to me. I feel like cutting so bad right now

• Aww..
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I doubt they will, but I hope they do. It just sucks. They don't realize how much they mean to me. I feel like cutting so bad right now
Mine just keeps telling me over and over again how much of a piece of shit I am. While hinting that there may still be a chance, then ignoring me tell the next day. Rinse, and repeat. I keep taking it though because for 1 I deserve it and for 2 I still have hope.

• Aww..
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Mine just keeps telling me over and over again how much of a piece of shit I am. While hinting that there may still be a chance, then ignoring me tell the next day. Rinse, and repeat. I keep taking it though because for 1 I deserve it and for 2 I still have hope.
I still have an ounce of hope that things will work out and I feel like I deserve it too for making her pay for everything while I paid for nothing when we would eat out. She also states how jealous she is of me, but there's nothing to be jealous about.

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think I partially discovered the source to headaches.... I"m allergic to something in this drink I have.... but I love the drink.... dammit.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer