A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
My boss tried to threaten me yesterday.
No, it's fucking HILARIOUS! Genuinely!
"Compo, I understand you are worried about your health and the challenges that this particular hospital poses, but I don't know how many days off you have left and I'm afraid you might not be paid for your absence."
Even if I indeed didn't have days off, though I do, because I always go to work, even if I'm sick, just so that I don't spend sick leave days or vacation days, he's trying to threaten me with one day of pay vs MY FUCKING BRAIN!

I'm not going to claim one day isn't a massive blow, no, it comes at around 80$, or 300ILS (assuming the dollar is stable at 3.5ils)

But still, getting rid of seizures? Are you threatening me with 80$ for my freedom?!
Are you shitting me, "sir"?!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 1465 and KleinerWolf
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Spiraling deeper into madness each day!
TX9cjUO

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
For the Austin Powers fans

Attachments

• 1588780325180.jpg
    1588780325180.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
2020 certainly hasn't been the best year in terms of everything going on right now.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Woodnote and Brackenshire
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Man that had to be painful falling down that slide like that. Though it does sum up 2020 pretty well.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Man that had to be painful falling down that slide like that. Though it does sum up 2020 pretty well.

Yeah, I am sure it sucked and I really do feel bad for that guy. Unfortunately for a lot of people, 2020 has been just as painful for them, but in different ways.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I was thinking the opposite, I thought he was quite lucky to bounce how he did, doing a little flip and missing the painful part in the middle as he swapped lanes. Could have been much worse if he'd not flipped round and hit that middle part with his back, or flipped the opposite way and gone over the edge. Landed on his arse and not his head too. Dude was blessed that day, Final destination style luck would have seen him chopped in half lol.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I took a short nap...well a 3 hour one lol

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
DSC 0000152   Copy Small

Someone in my apartment building tossing many dozens of outdated eggs. What.

• Wow
Reactions: foreverbroken28 and Squiddy