Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm watching a video on a MLM essential oil company that says they use only natural ingredients...... their oils have synthetic compounds.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
One of my dietary staples used to be homemade "pizza" (tomato sauce and mozzarella on whole wheat pita bread, usually with a lot of cayenne and fresh chopped garlic). I would eat this four or five times a week, for any meal, even breakfast. About two years ago, when I got sick, I just lost my taste for it. Yesterday I went shopping and the supermarket didn't have the chicken I wanted, so I got the pizza ingredients instead. I just tried it today and it tastes good again!

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, FusRohDracarys and not-2-b-the-answer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm doing an experiment on a guy.
It's important to note he's from Saudi Arabia. It's important because Saudi Arabia is divided into two very distinct groups: one group is fanatical of Israel, love it, come to visit every other month, they practically worship the place. In the other corner we have another fanatical group, except THESE guys hate Israel with the rage of a thousand suns. There's no in between.
One of the haters added me on Snapchat. Instead of responding to his normal hate speech normally, as in, with words, I thought to answer him strictly in emoji.
At first he responded somewhat poorly. Now we speak strictly in emoji and he seems friendly.
At least vaguely.
I purpose emojispeak to be a real thing!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Brick In The Wall, FusRohDracarys and 2 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Well, shit. I had to drop emojispeak with this guy. He got sad and scared because I'm forcing him to think in a "not normal" way. I'll do a hugeass thread on emojispeak later today and share my findings. Assuming I stay without seizures today too. I really should have some by now.
If anybody wants to volunteer to do emojispeak with me, btw, find me on Snapchat. It really is a fascinating idea and makes your brain twist in new, fascinating directions.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Well, shit. I had to drop emojispeak with this guy. He got sad and scared because I'm forcing him to think in a "not normal" way. I'll do a hugeass thread on emojispeak later today and share my findings. Assuming I stay without seizures today too. I really should have some by now.
If anybody wants to volunteer to do emojispeak with me, btw, find me on Snapchat. It really is a fascinating idea and makes your brain twist in new, fascinating directions.
I've communicated with people through gifs and had similar results. I found that gifs actually worked a bit better then emojis for me.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm a danger to myself I might kill myself!!! :ohhhh: :ohhhh: :aw::pfff::pfff:

Always wanted to say that!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Of course if you have a painting with nooses, SN, certain drugs starting with F, and other things all just growing on trees, and have it called "utopia", and show it to a psychiatrist as beautiful... that'll probably get you in too.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Of course if you have a painting with nooses, SN, certain drugs starting with F, and other things all just growing on trees, and have it called "utopia", and show it to a psychiatrist as beautiful... that'll probably get you in too.
Damnit, well so much for the collage I was working on.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
My birthday's coming up soon. I usually celebrate this with a once-a-year trip to Manhattan to browse in bookstores, game stores, art/craft supply stores, etc. I have a button (pin badge, depending which flavor of English is your tongue) that says "It's my birthday!", and I wear that all day. Obviously I can't do that this year.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've communicated with people through gifs and had similar results. I found that gifs actually worked a bit better then emojis for me.
Gifs are the universal language. Like drunkenness, only less messy.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
D

Dnz4ever

Apr 18, 2020
She added on a new daily preventative but I have to wait for the pre-auth for that to go through, then the specialty pharmacy to set it up. On a steroid pack in the mean time that's supposed to help somehow.
Hi - dead thread I know

I'm not quite sure how I ended up here...but I work in prior auth handling health insurance claims all day in their quality control team.

If you have issues with getting a Prior auth in into future or are having issues, feel free to reach out at any time, might be able to offer some tips/tricks that I wish patients knew more about

Reactions: faraway_beach
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Hi - dead thread I know

I'm not quite sure how I ended up here...but I work in prior auth handling health insurance claims all day in their quality control team.

If you have issues with getting a Prior auth in into future or are having issues, feel free to reach out at any time, might be able to offer some tips/tricks that I wish patients knew more about
Thanks! I have a good friend who is a pharmacist and she basically told me what to do to get that pre-auth through ASAP and I have my meds now :) but if I have future problems and you happen to still be active I may ask :heart:

D

Dnz4ever

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks! I have a good friend who is a pharmacist and she basically told me what to do to get that pre-auth through ASAP and I have my meds now :) but if I have future problems and you happen to still be active I may ask :heart:
Of course! Always feel free.

Health insurance is confusing even to me, and I'm literally the quality control....I can only imagine for patients who have to navigate the bureaucratic crap....and often it's not pts fault or drs.. it's the drs staff :-|

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hate days that start out long and it's just started

• Aww..
Reactions: Epsilon0
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Two years ago my birthday was disappointing because I was too sick to celebrate the way I wanted. Last year my birthday was disappointing because my father was too sick for me to celebrate the way I wanted. This year my birthday is disappointing because everyone is sick. I should just stop having birthdays!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Carina and Epsilon0
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
yep, definately more accessible rofl

not sure about more delicious through rofl
Even though I just woke up, I want to go back to sleep lol

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer