D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Trump just suggested getting rid of coronavirus by bringing "light inside the body"

We're in the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure timeline! The president wants to use Hamon!
I saw that. Couldn't believe it.
He's out of control.
"Disinfectants kill the virus, so why not inject disinfectant? I'll leave the details up to the doctors..." (paraphrasing)
Oh dear. Oooohhhhh...dear.

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Despondent and Epsilon0
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I saw that. Couldn't believe it.
He's out of control.
"Disinfectants kill the virus, so why not inject disinfectant? I'll leave the details up to the doctors..." (paraphrasing)
Oh dear. Oooohhhhh...dear.
Yeah that entire thing was like a child describing how to put animals in a fridge "how do you put a deer in a fridge? open the door and put it in! How do you put an elephant in a fridge? open the door, take out the deer and put in the elephant!"

like no concept of what he was suggesting was utter nonsense and the doctors were like 'eff this' and being talked out of resigning probably.

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Despondent
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Yeah that entire thing was like a child describing how to put animals in a fridge "how do you put a deer in a fridge? open the door and put it in! How do you put an elephant in a fridge? open the door, take out the deer and put in the elephant!"

like no concept of what he was suggesting was utter nonsense and the doctors were like 'eff this' and being talked out of resigning probably.
What happens if you inject disinfectants into somebody, though?
I get that it won't do shit when it comes to ol' 'Rona, but something WILL happen, won't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
What happens if you inject disinfectants into somebody, though?
I get that it won't do shit when it comes to ol' 'Rona, but something WILL happen, won't it?
Something is bound to happen for sure. The people making said disinfectants will get that much richer!

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Something is bound to happen for sure. The people making said disinfectants will get that much richer!
kek
I mean to the body. I'm curious as to what will happen. I imagine it'd be painful...

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
kek
I mean to the body. I'm curious as to what will happen. I imagine it'd be painful...
No idea, I'm kinda curious myself. Maybe it's like injecting synthol and you'll get super ripped!

Surgery 1 edited

• Wow
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Some of us here have serious heart problem... please don't post such photos!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I feel an epileptic dancing potato gif coming on...

I just...Couldn't actually believe it. Surely this man is not the actual president. Any aliens watching this from afar will just be shaking their heads in disbelief before fucking off back to Proxima Centuri in disgust.
It's one thing to be stupid. It's a new level to actually come out on national TV and demonstrate it to everyone. And get away with it. Amazing.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Now he's trying to walk it back: "I was only pretending to be stupid!"

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Now he's trying to walk it back: "I was only pretending to be stupid!"
Oh Trump and the being sarcastic comments?

He makes so many comments that "he was joking" that even the people around him don't get it-- so he either sucks at jokes and is too dumb to realize it, or he just isn't joking.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Trump just suggested getting rid of coronavirus by bringing "light inside the body"

We're in the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure timeline! The president wants to use Hamon!
:ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh::ohhhh:
Is he going to use the light he absorbed when he stared directly into the eclipse. :devil::pfff:
Trumps stares at solar eclipse 1

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Here ya go

Attachments

• 1587785503227.jpg
    1587785503227.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Love
coreofanapple

coreofanapple

I am un chien andalusia
Mar 31, 2020
I'll fill a syringe with some Lysol and get back to you guys.

I mean, when has the president ever been wrong??

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 1465
M

MissStarr

Dogs and angels are not very far apart
Apr 25, 2020
You know, when we're chuckling about Trump being "a goddamn vegetable" at work we didn't mean it LITERALLY!
Can... can you impeach him or some shit..?
Oranges are fruits, not veggies :pfff:

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 1465 and Epsilon0
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
For reference. ..

I have no words.

M

MissStarr

Dogs and angels are not very far apart
Apr 25, 2020
My only regret was that it took me two minutes to get the darn emoji in the right spot
Best first post ever.
That man just almost made me waste beer by spitting it all over the floor

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Epsilon0
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
You know, when we're chuckling about Trump being "a goddamn vegetable" at work we didn't mean it LITERALLY!
Can... can you impeach him or some shit..?

They tried that but the McTurtle shut that down. :angry::angry: Then we would have been left with the white walker as president.
Oranges are fruits, not veggies :pfff:

I made the same mistake a while ago confusing fruits and vegetables... so embarrassed. :shy: At least Compodulator didn't actually list fruits as vegetables like I did. :wink:
For reference. ..

I have no words.

I have some words. :devil: What a DUMBASS !!! :ohhhh: I can only hope someday he losses everything and he and his family are forced to work McJobs.
He should feel right at home. Donald trump fast food

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and MissStarr