A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I've started fucking around in snapchat out of boredom. The global stories thing.
A LOT of angry Arabs add me to attempt to send "hate" my way because I live in Israel. Some have IMPRESSIVE lungs. Got a voice message going "fuck you fuck you fuck you you are a donkey fuck you donkey fuck you fuck you" etc etc for 32 min. Sounds like it came out from one breath.
It's kinda fun, actually.
Scream into the void, and the void actually screams back.

Reactions: xBrialesana
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sometimes when typing when watching subtitles, I have a tendency of typing what I see/read--I've even said what I see over what I was thinking of saying.

It's kinda weird.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Kek. Would be nice, yes. You still got lockdown or do they give you a little mobility for a while?
I get out occasionally, though we're supposed to only go out for essentials

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
It's going ok. I'm still waiting on the meteor though lol
Unfortunately, this month's one will probably miss us:

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Squiddy
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I get out occasionally, though we're supposed to only go out for essentials
We had two days of no going out even for essentials over here. Though, for a VERY good reason: major Jewish holiday. Jewish people are absolutely crazy when it comes to Passover.
As expected, nobody in my close proximity gave a shit about it, but an attempt to contain the virus during a big emergency was made.
Considering how it played out, I'd say it was within reasonable level of failure.
Considering how it played out, I'd say it was within reasonable level of failure.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Squiddy
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I was watching Legacies.

Now though it's international horror

I know this is a late reply to your post but I wanted to comment anyway. I love Legacies :heart: :heart: :heart: I also loved The Originals … I was sad that ended.
I don't know if there are anymore eps. of Legacies coming up since the Corona virus halted production on everything. I hope there are at least a few more. There aren't any upcoming eps. the last time I checked. :aw: Some other show is taking it's place. At least for now. Maybe it's done for the season.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
It's so quiet here

• Aww..
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Need to recruit more people from the lounge.
We must launch A JIHAD!

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: one4all and not-2-b-the-answer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
That's it. I am never eating pizza again. I think I developed some pizza based PTSD. Just the scent makes me nauseous and gagging. I've been eating pizza every day at work. There's nothing else to eat (at work, at least).
I'm near vomiting as I type this. I may destroy thousands of dollars of merchandise by puking all over it.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It's so quiet here

I will try to post more … I start looking at other threads and forget. :aw:
Need to recruit more people from the lounge.
We must launch A JIHAD!

You are too funny !!! :ahhha:
That's it. I am never eating pizza again. I think I developed some pizza based PTSD. Just the scent makes me nauseous and gagging. I've been eating pizza every day at work. There's nothing else to eat (at work, at least).
I'm near vomiting as I type this. I may destroy thousands of dollars of merchandise by puking all over it.

I got sick of Pizza a few years ago. :O I was eating it a lot. Once I stopped eating it all the time I could eat it again.
Hope you don't vomit. :hug::hug:

Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I will try to post more … I start looking at other threads and forget. :aw:

You are too funny !!! :ahhha:

I got sick of Pizza a few years ago. :O I was eating it a lot. Once I stopped eating it all the time I could eat it again.
Hope you don't vomit. :hug::hug:
Ok :)

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
KWANZANS!!

DSC 0000114 Small

The last, and most spectacular, variety of cherry blossoms is beginning to bloom!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 1465
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Kinda tired, but at work. Totally forgot I had tele-physical therapy tonight. Oops.... Also forgot I was supposed to take injection this morning.

I totally swore it was Wednesday!

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm just hungry lol

• Hugs
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Kinda tired, but at work. Totally forgot I had tele-physical therapy tonight. Oops.... Also forgot I was supposed to take injection this morning.

I totally swore it was Wednesday!
Telephysical therapy?! O.o
Uh, p-p-paging doctor... Xavier..?
I've been thinking about moving to an RV and just driving the thing around gta5 style.

The first one has me on the floor.
That ain't a car, that's a friggin HOUSE!
Iirc, it has three or four rooms. Cars don't have rooms! That's a multiple! Autocorrect isn't trying to correct me here!
Ok, so the thing costs like 500k.
Sure, there's no evading cops on this thing in active pursuit, but I'm pretty sure you can bounce around states dodging taxes pretty easily with a goddamn mansion on wheels!

Last edited:
Reactions: faraway_beach