Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm hoping the house is just really cold, because I can't stop shivering. But mom complained that I have the heat on..... but there's no way I have a temp again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah same in the UK they are going to extend the lock down and isolation until May, the Police are already breaking up hundreds of house and street parties, some people still haven't realised how contagious and deadly this virus is although 936 people died overnight.

The Police fine you £60.00 for being out without a valid reason or if they see you sitting in a park.

The UK has turned communist, I don't know I really have my doubts of where Covid-19 originated from if we look at the evidence, who do we sound like,

1, Social Isolation
2, Shortage of food
3, Shortage of supplies
4, Police enforcing Politicians orders to stay indoors (Fining People who disobey)
5, Daily deaths, people just vanishing
6, Frightened to speak with other people you meet, have to distance yourself from them.
7, Long lines at the supermarket to only find the shelves are empty
8, Staying away from family and friends
9, Only the special people allowed out onto our streets
10, We are actually listening to our Politicians
11, We have to rely on the media to give us news and updates
12, We are believing what the media is telling us
13, Threatened with death if we don't follow the rules
14, Encouraged to report anyone breaking the rules
15, Not allowed to enjoy yourself

Yes you guessed right, Kim Jong Un has in as little as 3 months turned the World into North Korea, :haha: :haha: :haha:
They really aren't playing

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The USA almost needs police checkpoints at exits/places to see why everyone is going somewhere--and sending people home with massive fines for employers for making them leave

Seriously apparently Indiana had a fish tank place (as in they MADE home-based fish tanks) make their employees show up because it was essential.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
They really aren't playing

Yes a part from all the deaths from the virus, the UK have realised locking people away has dramatic effects on their mental health there have been about 6 known deaths from the coronvirus isolation. May they all RIP

Cheers Geo

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Yeah, I won't survive isolation. Yesterday we had a tiny absolute quarantine thing - no going out for any reason from 15:00 to 07:00 the next day.
Why? Passover.
Do not underestimate orthodox Jews, however, they all broke it with no problem.
And since Israel is chock full of bunkers scattered around, the ultra orthodox ones snuck into them to hold their Passover "properly".
I tried staying inside.
I honestly tried.
Even though I live behind my landlord's house, meaning, I use his yard quite often, I couldn't do it.
I tried walking laps, but just got myself dizzy and nauseous. I got seizures because of anxiety, I imagine, so I went out to just patrol this one tiny street. That wasn't enough, so I went to patrol the other, bigger street.
The only "good" thing is that cops don't take this area too seriously because it's full of old orthodox Jews and couples with babies.
Those who manage to stay in and not go nuts with cabin fever are much much stronger people than I am.
I'd offer my snapshot "channel" so that y'all can enjoy watching me.go crazy, but it'd also compromise my identity.
Do you also have increased cop activity in the evening area?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and xBrialesana
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yes a part from all the deaths from the virus, the UK have realised locking people away has dramatic effects on their mental health there have been about 6 known deaths from the coronvirus isolation. May they all RIP

Cheers Geo
Damn. Sad. R.I.P.

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
So money bags, I bet when you go you will CTL, catch the limousine, :haha:

lmao :pfff:
And yeah to add

And also to add it really is crazy living in a hotspot. My heart goes out to New York, the body bags in freezer trucks was hard to look at. I'm in Los Angeles and it's pretty serious over here
And yeah to add

And also to add it really is crazy living in a hotspot. My heart goes out to New York, the body bags in freezer trucks was hard to look at. I'm in Los Angeles and it's pretty serious over here

Idk how I fucked up that quoting but I'm far too uninspired to go fix it lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
And yeah to add

Idk how I fucked up that quoting but I'm far too uninspired to go fix it lol

Well in the UK it's a first the funeral undertakers are complaining of the amount of work they have and are stressed, lol

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I wonder if/when cremation will be mandated

• Aww..
Reactions: xBrialesana
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
The sink is sinking again?! Th-this cannot be... My dominance should be complete!

Sup @Briannacondaaa, haven't seen you around for a while. How are you doing?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Still not here yet unfortunately. Awaiting it though
Oh well. I've heard Trump said something about space mining - imagine if they mine out the asteroid that's supposed to kill us all before we even know it's the one. That would be a disappocalypse!

Reactions: faraway_beach and Brackenshire
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Oh well. I've heard Trump said something about space mining - imagine if they mine out the asteroid that's supposed to kill us all before we even know it's the one. That would be a disappocalypse!
Hopefully, it hits me

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Well, maybe we'll make up so much consumerist garbage that Earth will become so heavy it'd implode and become a black hole.

Or, slightly more realistic, maybe the reduction in global dimming effects due to less CO2 emissions during this pandemic will raise this year average temperature just enough to hit the tipping points for runaway climate change

• Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Well, maybe we'll make up so much consumerist garbage that Earth will become so heavy it'd implode and become a black hole.

Or, slightly more realistic, maybe the reduction in global dimming effects due to less CO2 emissions during this pandemic will raise this year average temperature just enough to hit the tipping points for runaway climate change
That'd be nice. Anything for eternal peace

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I swear I almost hope the dr finds something from the tests I thought were dumb as he ordered just in case before saying I was 'fine'... I'm so tired today, and that's unlike me.

verminoid

verminoid

REPENT NOW
Dec 13, 2019
Yeah same in the UK they are going to extend the lock down and isolation until May, the Police are already breaking up hundreds of house and street parties, some people still haven't realised how contagious and deadly this virus is although 936 people died overnight.

The Police fine you £60.00 for being out without a valid reason or if they see you sitting in a park.

The UK has turned communist, I don't know I really have my doubts of where Covid-19 originated from if we look at the evidence, who do we sound like,

1, Social Isolation
2, Shortage of food
3, Shortage of supplies
4, Police enforcing Politicians orders to stay indoors (Fining People who disobey)
5, Daily deaths, people just vanishing
6, Frightened to speak with other people you meet, have to distance yourself from them.
7, Long lines at the supermarket to only find the shelves are empty
8, Staying away from family and friends
9, Only the special people allowed out onto our streets
10, We are actually listening to our Politicians
11, We have to rely on the media to give us news and updates
12, We are believing what the media is telling us
13, Threatened with death if we don't follow the rules
14, Encouraged to report anyone breaking the rules
15, Not allowed to enjoy yourself

Yes you guessed right, Kim Jong Un has in as little as 3 months turned the World into North Korea, :haha: :haha: :haha:

social isolation is no doubt catastrophic for the mental health of everyone in the world. people not having their psychological and material needs met due a pandemic is no surprise though and calling it "communism" is psychotic. there are practical answers to points on your list that are factual which don't point to a shadowy tyrannical government.

social isolation is promoted and enforced to keep people from catching an infectious virus. food and supply shortages are due to unneeded panic buying and slowed production due to factory workers being sick, on strike or locked out. nobody has vanished lmao. most people rely on what the media tells them when we aren't in the middle of an international crisis but nobody is stopping you from conducting an independent investigation.

having a healthy distrust in your government is important to keep them accountable (which is pretty much impossible because capitalism has corrupted them all) but this isn't communism, this isn't north korea and those two aren't even comparable aside from both being nouns.

Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
This thread is so quiet

• Aww..
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Dec 17, 2019
Sup @Briannacondaaa, haven't seen you around for a while. How are you doing?

I'm just..... drifting. My date has came and passed but watching the world go to hell is also interesting. And living in LA its nuts here at the moment sooo I'm just a quiet observer :nomouth:

What are you doing today?

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've been watching an entire season of a TV show from start-end

xBrialesana

xBrialesana