Goodnight everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Brackenshire
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What is that?!
Basically it's online video where you see the therapist and they see you with audio and video. So they can show you what to do and you can do it. But unlike the in person....and yeah in person is better for their massage like things...it's like 5-15min instead of 1hr or more
Telephysical therapy?! O.o
See above

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Kinda disappointed. lol :pfff:
Genuinely thought you got a guy turning you into Jean Gray for like 10 seconds at first.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What's odd is I swore I had another appointment tonight... but I haven't gotten an email about it. Granted there's nothing they can do now, so I just need to be able to get into the place when it's safe

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm pondering to retry Jean's approach to this thread: posting todo lists and then post what I've managed to complete as an attempt to induce discussion.
Part of the issue is how this thread gets buried and these "it's so quiet" aren't doing much to induce more frequent posting.
Now that I think of it, my todo lists aren't going to be very diverse. lol
"wake up, survive work day, sleep." lol

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The Lounge may also be quieter now too :notsure: it's a shame we can't mash the two threads together.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
It's like everybody died all of a sudden!
hah...haha...
ok, no, I deserve a punch in the face for that one >_>;;

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
I see the potato has evolved to a mushroom

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Two supermarkets, netted only one small package of chicken breasts. At least I got that one!

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I'm looking at a website that has custom face masks. I was hoping they had one with a picture of duck tape over the mouth, but the closest thing I can find is a zipper.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm looking at a website that has custom face masks. I was hoping they had one with a picture of duck tape over the mouth, but the closest thing I can find is a zipper.
I've seen a Louis Vuitton mask yesterday. Don't know if it's a legit Louie product, but I couldn't just not stare at the woman.
And with my face, it probably looked like I'm contemplating murdering her. :pfff:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
The other day I saw a guy with a mask with a picture of a mustache, that's when I realized it could be a fashion accessory.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
People are coming out of the woodworks with these fashionable masks. It's like they were waiting for this pandemic or something.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ArtsyDrawer
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
It's just the first time I'm seeing them in the US. I know other places have had them for years, like Japan has Hello Kitty masks for schoolkids.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Compo is sad.
Compo is sad because the lady at an electronics shop is trying to sell me an HDMI 2.0 WiFi Bluetooth compliant thingamajig. This is the only electronics shop open. I need the damn cable to keep my sanity.
If you're wondering what's this "HDMI 2.0" bullshit is, imagine a crossbreed between a normal HDMI cable and an iPhone charger. Catdog the two.
Compo has a severe Reddit addiction, and the app sucks balls.
Ok, so I did not lose my goddamn mind yet.
I did properly recognize my cable as an HDMI cable.
Thank fuck there was some smaller, more honest shop on the way to the crazy lady, or I would've ended up with some "HDMI 2.0" bullshit I can't even use!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 1465
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I thing the face mask people are the ones who have done it for years just now it's common so they can get rich

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I was supposed to have telehealth with my therapist today but she never phoned. This is after the appt was postponed for a week, too. I think she's tired of my crying at every appt and is trying to wean me off therapy.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018

This... Hits a wee bit too hard on the nail...
I was supposed to have telehealth with my therapist today but she never phoned. This is after the appt was postponed for a week, too. I think she's tired of my crying at every appt and is trying to wean me off therapy.

I used to use betterhelp for my internet therapist needs. They say they're counselors, though, so I don't know how effective they are in that regard.
They were good for me, though, but ymmv.
From my experience, it worked out nicely, except I was forced to pay for meetings I couldn't attend because of my seizures. My guy went private, so I chased him to his business (still online, but working out some bullshit with the system) and got out of betterhelp.
Maybe try that?
The only bad part is that it turned to be expensive, but they can lower your costs if you fill a little questionnaire thing.

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I still think it's funny when places offer like telehealth when the things you need are injections, surgery, or something that unless they're sending you the stuff (and even then, that'd be a nope), it's not gonna happen.

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
hey y'all. not sure if anyone remembers me - i left ss about two months ago in favor of trying out therapy and medication. but today i was thinking about all of y'all and wanted to check in. very bizarre seeing jean's name crossed out - i didn't expect it. regardless, i hope she's at peace wherever she is.

last time i was here, covid wasn't too big of a deal. i've been in quarantine for 6 weeks now. how are you guys doing amid this pandemic... and in general?

• Love
Reactions: bigtasty
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
hey y'all. not sure if anyone remembers me - i left ss about two months ago in favor of trying out therapy and medication. but today i was thinking about all of y'all and wanted to check in. very bizarre seeing jean's name crossed out - i didn't expect it. regardless, i hope she's at peace wherever she is.

last time i was here, covid wasn't too big of a deal. i've been in quarantine for 6 weeks now. how are you guys doing amid this pandemic... and in general?
She's just.... not here, all I can say. But yeah, sadly I'm working because 'not essential essential' so have to be at work (yet everything I do is REMOTE even when at work)....

But I 'm doing good.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Deleted member 1465
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Trump just suggested getting rid of coronavirus by bringing "light inside the body"

We're in the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure timeline! The president wants to use Hamon!

• Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

I remember you. I'm glad to hear you're doing okay. This pandemic and subsequent quarantine has sucked but I'm hanging in there.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Hey everyone

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Despondent