F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I was really looking forward to this, it was supposed to be yesterday.
DSC 0000092   Copy Small

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Raiding supermarket tomorrow.
This lockdown is turning into the Purge.
News tell me it's going to be like 3 weeks.
Might eat neighbor.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape, Jumper Geo, Quarky00 and 4 others
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
My university passed a memo saying that we have automatically passed all of our classes because the lockdown has been extended.

I was finishing my math homework today, sheesh........

We're gonna have a long vacation........god knows how long this will last

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Quarky00
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
My university passed a memo saying that we have automatically passed all of our classes because the lockdown has been extended.

I was finishing my math homework today, sheesh........

We're gonna have a long vacation........god knows how long this will last
At least some good coming from the end of the world. Hoping you picked some heavy course nobody cares to touch. :pfff:

Reactions: Jumper Geo and BabyYoda
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
At least some good coming from the end of the world. Hoping you picked some heavy course nobody cares to touch. :pfff:
My school is really strict with management related courses. You either need to have above average grades or shift to another non-management course. I chose a social science course because it was related to the career that I wanted initially but eh, I changed my mind. I'm not shifting though since I can go into another career of my choice with the same course. Honestly I feel that I don't really fit in with my coursemates due to my personal interests. They're all nationalistic and I can't really relate much since I'm thinking about moving to another country. It sounds kinda selfish. I can't really make myself "like" my own country no matter how hard I try. It's hard to see the good in where I live because all our neighboring countries are doing well in handling the virus and we can't even handle the most basic shit. I prefer foreign books, food, music, movies, and other stuff over than our local ones. There's so much that I don't like about my country that it's pointless even living here except for practical reasons.

Knowing about our tourist attractions isn't helping either, because it doesn't make up for the horrible things happening in here. Heck I can't even believe that the foreigners I've met seem to like it here! And they're from better places! Maybe they're just being polite, I dunno.

For privacy reasons I will not state exactly where I live. Hella risky if someone IRL connects the dots with my posts.

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Week 3 of same/similar disease is starting to really annoy me.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Taking that extra hour of sleep was a bad fucking idea.
Super quarantine, as I call it, is up again. No moving beyond 100 meters from your home. So I thought that since my sleep isn't very good normally, giving myself a bonus of sleep would be a good idea. It was not. Seizures.
I hope I'll be able to fall asleep normally today, and tomorrow I'll wake up at 5:40 like a good boy, and walk my two and a half hours like I should.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Deleted member 1465
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Taking that extra hour of sleep was a bad fucking idea.
Super quarantine, as I call it, is up again. No moving beyond 100 meters from your home. So I thought that since my sleep isn't very good normally, giving myself a bonus of sleep would be a good idea. It was not. Seizures.
I hope I'll be able to fall asleep normally today, and tomorrow I'll wake up at 5:40 like a good boy, and walk my two and a half hours like I should.
100 meters, like walking a dog in Moscow. Here we have 2 km but some people do not care and spend hours outside.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
100 meters, like walking a dog in Moscow. Here we have 2 km but some people do not care and spend hours outside.
Nah, I mean walk those two and a half hours while staying within 100 meters from my home.
Home -> 100 meters -> turn around -> home -> turn around -> 100 meters -> turn
Etc etc.
My apartment is roughly the size of a public bathroom.
I should note: on a normal day I walk roughly 35km. I tried just doing laps in the yard, but it's not enough. I'm starting to show symptoms of cabin fever.

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Nah, I mean walk those two and a half hours while staying within 100 meters from my home.
Home -> 100 meters -> turn around -> home -> turn around -> 100 meters -> turn
Etc etc.
My apartment is roughly the size of a public bathroom.
Oh, damn, you will involuntarily start jogging to make the distance less boring.
I just go to the shop to see what they have lol.
Same to me, my room is 6 sq.meters, a double bed is 2/3 of my room.

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Speaking of walking ......

Since I don't walk to school anymore, I began thinking "How am I supposed to burn all this food if I want a sexy body?". Then I realized that it has been a while since I've done yoga. And it came naturally to me to start again. No need for cheesy motivational quotes or anything like that.

and walk my two and a half hours like I should.

wait that's hella long..........I can't even get past 10 minutes of exercise.

Reactions: Final Escape
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
wait that's hella long..........I can't even get past 10 minutes of exercise.
I didn't say exercise, just walking.
Tbf, that is indeed a lot of walking and absolute murder on the knees.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I normally don't exercise due to time or random physical things. Ironically people in quarantine like situations might be free to do more. But for me it just postpones drs and shots I needed

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Help! I don't even how. There's a curfew today from 15:00 to 07:00.
I tried following it, I tried. All it got me is two more seizures. I'm guessing it's because of anxiety because all the news say is that anybody found outside is going to be raped financially, but I can't.
I can't stay inside.
This thing made me realize that, while I hate people, I can't live without people just slightly out of sight. Consciously I know there's a good hundred of people around me, but my brain is apparently too fucking stupid for that. It's like I have the brain of a cat that has to check all windows to accept that, yes, it's raining outside. Everywhere outside.
It'll be so fucking stupid if this is what will push me over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
What about you?
Well since you dared to ask me, I'm gonna retaliate with a verbose version. Brace yourself for some whining!

Yesterday falling asleep I realized I have zero close people in my life and no actionable plan to get any. Also lucid dream NPC said that I have brain damage in a motivation-related area so gotta somehow figure this out going forward. I've also fucked up my nocum and cigarette reduction plans today, but nothing new here.

On the other hand, I've been in a quite tranquil state for more than half a day today, like my inner thoughts and worries have gone silent. It's an odd thing, like flow, but not concentrated on anything in particular. It's a nice new state in my collection of attractive states but I kinda wish they started repeating already.

Of course I had to feel suicidal afterwards for a while, angsting about my inability to find a partner, and now I'm back to my regular self.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Deleted member 1465
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Aaaand I scared her away :c. Oh well. Goodnight sinksters!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Deleted member 1465
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I miss everyone on here. I'm rarely very talkative but the xmas, new years and some in this thread I was brought out of my shell. Sending you all hugs and love.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: faust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I miss everyone on here. I'm rarely very talkative but the xmas, new years and some in this thread I was brought out of my shell. Sending you all hugs and love.
Hope your doing good :)

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Hey Raven Moon :)

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm about the same. It got better but now worse again. So I'm just stuck in limbo. I hope your doing good.❤
As soon as this 3wk sickness ends I will be great lol

• Hugs
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Going on walks here and there to keep my sanity. I think I'm developing cabin fever.
Just went to the main street. After yesterday's curfew thing more people are coming out, but still, the place is dead. Going out feels like exploring the Fallout wastelands, except there are cops instead of deathclaws.
And border patrol, apparently. No idea what they're doing here, don't want to find out.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Going on walks here and there to keep my sanity. I think I'm developing cabin fever.
Just went to the main street. After yesterday's curfew thing more people are coming out, but still, the place is dead. Going out feels like exploring the Fallout wastelands, except there are cops instead of deathclaws.
And border patrol, apparently. No idea what they're doing here, don't want to find out.

Yeah same in the UK they are going to extend the lock down and isolation until May, the Police are already breaking up hundreds of house and street parties, some people still haven't realised how contagious and deadly this virus is although 936 people died overnight.

The Police fine you £60.00 for being out without a valid reason or if they see you sitting in a park.

The UK has turned communist, I don't know I really have my doubts of where Covid-19 originated from if we look at the evidence, who do we sound like,

1, Social Isolation
2, Shortage of food
3, Shortage of supplies
4, Police enforcing Politicians orders to stay indoors (Fining People who disobey)
5, Daily deaths, people just vanishing
6, Frightened to speak with other people you meet, have to distance yourself from them.
7, Long lines at the supermarket to only find the shelves are empty
8, Staying away from family and friends
9, Only the special people allowed out onto our streets
10, We are actually listening to our Politicians
11, We have to rely on the media to give us news and updates
12, We are believing what the media is telling us
13, Threatened with death if we don't follow the rules
14, Encouraged to report anyone breaking the rules
15, Not allowed to enjoy yourself

Yes you guessed right, Kim Jong Un has in as little as 3 months turned the World into North Korea, :haha: :haha: :haha: