I hope it's a temporary self ban and not ctb.;-;

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BabyYoda
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
@Soulless_Angel done. Can you answer, though?
I'm worried for her.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
So she's just gone? Was it a self ban?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
At work rn. Working till midnight, probably. Management threw me into a graveyard shift today.
Spent twenty minutes explaining to a co-worker that because he somehow disconnected from the network, all his work is gone.
But he keeps asking me.
"Compo, what do you think the chance is that something got saved?"
" None"
" But I worked so hard, it only disconnected just before I pressed save!"
" It's still gone"
" You sure?"
And he carries on and on and on and fucking on.

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Man, this thread has been awfully quiet lately

Reactions: Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah. One isn't here. And I think others are busy other places

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'm still here, but I don't have anything meaningful to contribute to most discussions around lol. Here's a brief update if you're interested though:
Last week has went under the banner of weak, but persistent drab. LUCKILY I happen to know of a way out of drab, and though I lacked practice, somewhat consistent exercise (which I should repeat today) has helped me to jump out of it for yesterday-today. Still nowhere near that manic-ecstatic state, but at least life ain't bad. My strong negative emotions have been fading consistently. Work-related anxiety seems to be dying out, and my anger has gotten less intense, though there's a lot of work to be done with anger and specifically my arrogance.
I'm also practicing entering lucid dreams and the exercise actually worked inside a dream this morning - twice. Got thrown out almost immediately though.

Oh, still no coronavirus in Belarus officially btw. We have a sudden spike of pneumonia cases, no idea why could that possibly be though! Hope enough people come to a huge parade on May 9th, that would be some new scenario idea for Plague Inc. makers - countries randomly ally with the disease.

Reactions: Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm still here, but I don't have anything meaningful to contribute to most discussions around lol. Here's a brief update if you're interested though:
Last week has went under the banner of weak, but persistent drab. LUCKILY I happen to know of a way out of drab, and though I lacked practice, somewhat consistent exercise (which I should repeat today) has helped me to jump out of it for yesterday-today. Still nowhere near that manic-ecstatic state, but at least life ain't bad. My strong negative emotions have been fading consistently. Work-related anxiety seems to be dying out, and my anger has gotten less intense, though there's a lot of work to be done with anger and specifically my arrogance.
I'm also practicing entering lucid dreams and the exercise actually worked inside a dream this morning - twice. Got thrown out almost immediately though.

Oh, still no coronavirus in Belarus officially btw. We have a sudden spike of pneumonia cases, no idea why could that possibly be though! Hope enough people come to a huge parade on May 9th, that would be some new scenario idea for Plague Inc. makers - countries randomly ally with the disease.

No coronavirus, but sudden spike of pneumonia, and they're going to do a parade.... wow... Belarus sounds interesting.

Underwhelming

Underwhelming

Before I Disappear
Mar 10, 2020
No coronavirus, but sudden spike of pneumonia, and they're going to do a parade.... wow... Belarus sounds interesting.

Im suprised honestly. Preemptive action is always better than reactive action... I can't say i'd want to go to a parade with this all going around.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Happy 2020!

We had such fun in our holiday posts laughing and talking about everything.

Who doesn't need to have some fun?

Let's keep it up throughout the year!

In this post, chat about anything you want! Post meme's, jokes, articles, your pictures of your lunch etc. Anything you want that doesn't fit into another category.

This is a post to hang out and gather with other members and to check in with each other.

View attachment 23203
Morning @Squiddy @BlueWidow @realjunes @Morphinekiss @Raven Moon @Carina @Sensei @Brick In The Wall @WhyIsLife56 and everyone else!

OMG Jean I just noticed your name crossed out, I am praying this is a self ban and not you ctb, you have helped so many SS members with advice and problem solving, this site really needs you, a kind Soul who never judged anyone and didn't mind helping people, even with there final goodbye before ctb, a strong lady with an excellent sense of humour, this forum will be a very lonelier place now without your wisdom and advice.

Sadly If I'm wrong and you have decided to ctb,, I hope you have found the peace you deserve, especially for helping all the SS members passed and present, RIP. :heart: :heart: :heart: please tell Stan his guide is still going strong, :haha:.

Ps, Jean will probably be back in a couple of weeks saying what was all the fuss about, I had a break.:haha::haha::haha: I really hope so, already miss her.

Best wishes

Geo

• Love
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer, BabyYoda, departing and 2 others
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I can't say i'd want to go to a parade with this all going around.
You're funny. If not enough people go there voluntarily, then the attendance can be forced by threatening those who work in govt organizations, as well as students and pupils through pressure on their parents.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Ps, Jean will probably be back in a couple of weeks saying what was all the fuss about, I had a break.:haha::haha::haha: I really hope so, already miss her.
I do hope so.

On an unrelated manner, I'm possibly dying again. This body really likes to get itself into this slow NDE situation.
It's hot as fuck, so I'm drinking tons of water. My urine has become absolutely transparent to the point I suspect I'm pissing legitimately drinkable water.
And, of course, I can't tell if I'm having an occasional mini-heatstroke or a partial seizure.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I do hope so.

On an unrelated manner, I'm possibly dying again. This body really likes to get itself into this slow NDE situation.
It's hot as fuck, so I'm drinking tons of water. My urine has become absolutely transparent to the point I suspect I'm pissing legitimately drinkable water.
And, of course, I can't tell if I'm having an occasional mini-heatstroke or a partial seizure.
What's causing that? Is it the heat?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
What's causing that? Is it the heat?
No clue.
Other symptoms that more seizures are coming in aren't there yet.
Currently suspecting the heat and my liver (?) for fucking up my body yet again. Could've pissed all the meds out of my body. Worse - Saturday is going up to 30c. Might actually die from either heatstroke or seizures. Or both.
It's one of those days where on the one hand it's cloudy and you don't see the sky, on the other hand the air itself is hot and practically cooking you from the inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
No clue.
Other symptoms that more seizures are coming in aren't there yet.
Currently suspecting the heat and my liver (?) for fucking up my body yet again. Could've pissed all the meds out of my body. Worse - Saturday is going up to 30c. Might actually die from either heatstroke or seizures. Or both.
It's one of those days where on the one hand it's cloudy and you don't see the sky, on the other hand the air itself is hot and practically cooking you from the inside.
We had a a summer like that in the UK a few years back. I couldn't even go outside, it was awful. It sent my anxiety through the roof, especially at night when the temperature were still appallingly high.

Your medications would be fine, I think, and you must drink enough to stay hydrated obviously. Urine should be clear or straw coloured anyway. But yeah, be careful not to over hydrate, though you really have to chug it to do that.

Could you have hypernatremia?

Is your upper right quadrant abdomen giving you any pain? Any yellow skin colouration or yellow eyes?

Last edited:
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Is your upper right quadrant abdomen giving you any pain? Any yellow skin colouration or yellow eyes?
Nah, it was just being way too hot and possibly slightly cooked.
This kind of thing is a fairly common occurrence in Israel. Google says there might be another day like that on Saturday. If I don't come back on Sunday, now you know why. lol

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 1465
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Nah, it was just being way too hot and possibly slightly cooked.
This kind of thing is a fairly common occurrence in Israel. Google says there might be another day like that on Saturday. If I don't come back on Sunday, now you know why. lol
Is it that hot there normally?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Is it that hot there normally?
I don't know which fits better "alarmingly", "annoyingly", or "frighteningly". Having a few days of 30c+ heat, especially in a row is not too uncommon for Israel.
Slightly disappointed of Google. It translates the specific word for this kind of day/few days as "heat wave". Correct me if I'm wrong, but a heat wave is just a few hours of being cooked alive, isn't it?
Suddenly spikes by 10-15 degrees and then drops down again?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
This city is turning into a ww2 documentary!

This store sells eggs specifically. Before today I thought he too closed because of covid. Turns out he didn't. Also, turns out people REALLY like eggs nowadays. He must be a damn millionaire, judging by how this sake is going.

A few notes:
There are WAY more people over there. 50 is not an unreasonable estimation.
The shop itself is empty.
The shop guy can't get a single egg into his shop.
There's a fistfight going on in the middle - 90+ year old guy vs 30-something woman.
The old guy is winning because he's batshit crazy and possibly on drugs.
Old guy is bleeding, but doesn't seem to give a shit.
The woman may be an actual boxer, judging by her stance. She's also bleeding and is wearing like 6" heels.
Shop guy resolved to just moving the cash register into the trunk and sell his eggs like a druggie selling meth at a Walmart parking lot.
Most people don't care about the aforementioned two fighting and buying lots and lots of eggs.

Attachments

• IMG_20200401_161616.jpg
    IMG_20200401_161616.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Civilisation is just a thin veneer spread over the true nature of things. An affectation, an indulgence, a mass delusion that we all buy into. It has about as much stability as a snowdrop in a desert or a candle in a storm.

Reactions: MartyByrde and not-2-b-the-answer
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't know which fits better "alarmingly", "annoyingly", or "frighteningly". Having a few days of 30c+ heat, especially in a row is not too uncommon for Israel.
Slightly disappointed of Google. It translates the specific word for this kind of day/few days as "heat wave". Correct me if I'm wrong, but a heat wave is just a few hours of being cooked alive, isn't it?
They use heat wave for days around me. So it can apply.... could be a regional like thing for meaning though honestly.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
f.y.i. I wrote a post giving some of my views about @Jean4 here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-ss-lounge.32243/post-665984

Reactions: Carina
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
East Coast US here, we use "heat wave" for three or more days in a row of 90ºF+

Reactions: Carina
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Fucking Christ. Nearly died again.

Code:
> Be me.
> Live in dump.
> Dump has mold.
> Mold is conquering the bathroom.
> Go to howto.wiki for advice.
> "Take an empty spray bottle, fill it with 10% bleach, 90% water, mix, spray on affected areas."
> Have skim bleach(tm)
> Voordievaderland.mp3
> Spray everything.
> feeling funny.
> Go for walk.
> Feel ok.
> Come back.
> Feel funny.
> Ohgodimdying.jpg
> Open doors and windows.
> Go for walk.
> Feel ok.
> Come back.
> Mold not dead.
> Constructadditionalpylons.wav
> Repeat next day.
> Mold not dead.
> Get angry.
> Next day
> Spray bathroom with whole bleach.
> Home/dump stinks of cleanliness.
> Still dirty af, though.
> feeling very funny.
> Go to very long walk
> Come back just to take cigs for work
> Hadouken.mp3
> As soon as the door is open, I'm hit with this puff of death gas.
> Feels like a full body size fart.
> Very dizzy.
> Slowly load cig holder one by one.
> Go to work.
> Tasting blood and chemicals.
> Feel like dying all day.
> Hide it.
> Hide between shelves 75% of the time.
> Sometimeleater.wav
> Come back after work.
> Dump doesn't stink... as hard...
> Have seizures (complex partials, not "tv seizures" - grand mal/tonic clonic. Complex partials are "better", weaker).
> Go to sleep in under a minute. Possibly just pass out.
> Some mold IS dead, though. Like 80%.

This body doesn't want to die, but it sure as hell likes almost dying!
But herein comes the question: while I did almost die, spraying the bathroom with "whole bleach" did make MASSIVE changes to the mold population. The main issue seems to be that I'd need to put some fucking pipe outside to breathe fresh air through it instead of bleach.
I'm pondering buying a snorkel type thing and attaching a hose to it to breathe normal air while I'm cleaning my entire dump with bleach. It has proven to be very effective, if fairly murderous. How would you go about this sort of situation?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ame