I never have enough time to mention I am a nebula

• Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Nah, you're fine.
Hello, all you wonderful, near and dear to my heart nose friends! I'm glad for all the replies I got from you guys.

Yes, the message was, at first, intended to be just for Jean, but since I can't seem to PM her, I decided to go public with my falling in love with her. Then, I decided, why not spread the love to everyone here? After all, we're all family, in a dark sense, and we are all deserving of love and friendship, so I went with it and posted.

It's ok, gossip all you want, lol, it's all part of the fun!

Thanks, Compodulator, for your reply. Yes, I guess my post was strange, lol! I never said I was normal, lol! I'm glad that you thought it was beautiful and that it touched you in some way.

Dear Flabby, thanks, too, for your reply. I was angry at the driver who hit me, but now I'm not so much anymore. He is still a very runny nose, but there is no need for anger. It only hurts the person who is angry in the end, so I just try to keep my head up and live day to day, sometimes moment to moment.

Thanks for welcoming me to this thread. I just might stick around!

And, Jean, I guess I'm not the only one with an Internet crush on you, lol! Guess you're a seleb, whether you like it or not. You are just too lovable not to be loved by so many people.

Anyway, hope your day is going well for all of you.

With love and gratitude,

The Bridge Of Your Nose!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, faraway_beach and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Hello, all you wonderful, near and dear to my heart nose friends! I'm glad for all the replies I got from you guys.

Yes, the message was, at first, intended to be just for Jean, but since I can't seem to PM her, I decided to go public with my falling in love with her. Then, I decided, why not spread the love to everyone here? After all, we're all family, in a dark sense, and we are all deserving of love and friendship, so I went with it and posted.

It's ok, gossip all you want, lol, it's all part of the fun!

Thanks, Compodulator, for your reply. Yes, I guess my post was strange, lol! I never said I was normal, lol! I'm glad that you thought it was beautiful and that it touched you in some way.

Dear Flabby, thanks, too, for your reply. I was angry at the driver who hit me, but now I'm not so much anymore. He is still a very runny nose, but there is no need for anger. It only hurts the person who is angry in the end, so I just try to keep my head up and live day to day, sometimes moment to moment.

Thanks for welcoming me to this thread. I just might stick around!

And, Jean, I guess I'm not the only one with an Internet crush on you, lol! Guess you're a seleb, whether you like it or not. You are just too lovable not to be loved by so many people.

Anyway, hope your day is going well for all of you.

With love and gratitude,

The Bridge Of Your Nose!
I can never have too much love. None of us can. Welcome!

What country are you from?
Dedicated to Ms. Taco @Carina !
D69DEACC ECDF 4866 ACB7 B04A317A7A01

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14177, Dear Flabby and Carina
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Ah. Faucets are not for you, then.
Straight out of the faucet gives microscopic amounts. You'd need to invest a little and hang out at interest faucets for it to make sense.
Interest faucets are faucets that, once you invest a medium amount of money, will generate interest over a period of time.
If you want to get straight into those, I'd say put about a hundred dollars aside for this.
Oh, I wouldn't be trying to make money at it. I am such an absolute beginner that I just want to see if I can send and receive without possibly ticking off a vendor selling something that I desperately want. I want practice before it comes to the important transaction. I don't want to tie up a lot of value in the interest-bearing account, though, so you are probably right that it is not for me.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
When I went to bed last night, what I intended to do today was : laundry.
When I got up and heard today's weather report, what I thought I should do was: go for a walk.
What I actually did today was: discover that Berke Breathed resumed drawing Bloom County back in 2015, and start to go through the entire backlog. I'm not even up to the 2016 election yet.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
almost trime for bed now... so tired!

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I hope all my fellow sinksters are resting well!

Reactions: Dear Flabby, Carina, ArtsyDrawer and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I feel beautiful. I wanna run a marathon and feel like I can take on anything. I'm truly amazing

Do you think you'll be able to handle it on your own this time? Maybe you should talk to someone? Just my two cents.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've wished you guys a good night and now I'm back to wish everyone a good morning! I tuck you in at night and make you breakfast in the morning.

• Love
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I've wished you guys a good night and now I'm back to wish everyone a good morning! I tuck you in at night and make you breakfast in the morning.
Morning Brick...Early mornin' for me..2:45AM where Im at.Went to bed early last night feeling somewhat good and content..Just woke up from a dream(I already forgot what the hell it was)and having some sort of panic attack.Sucks ass.Wish my brain could pick a mood and just stick with it for awhile.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Morning Brick...Early mornin' for me..2:45AM where Im at.Went to bed early last night feeling somewhat good and content..Just woke up from a dream(I already forgot what the hell it was)and having some sort of panic attack.Sucks ass.Wish my brain could pick a mood and just stick with it for awhile.
The lows make the highs that much better. Although it does kinda suck to wake up on a low note like that. Hopefully it's not a sign of the kinda day you'll have.

Reactions: mesohappy
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
The lows make the highs that much better. Although it does kinda suck to wake up on a low note like that. Hopefully it's not a sign of the kinda day you'll have.
Yeah,Got a lot to do later,kinda feel like Im racing some deadline.Think that's why my brain waking up in panic mode.Feel a little calmer now.Hope I could go back to sleep for awhile before the sun comes up.Doubt it though,usually not how it works.

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah,Got a lot to do later,kinda feel like Im racing some deadline.Think that's why my brain waking up in panic mode.Feel a little calmer now.Hope I could go back to sleep for awhile before the sun comes up.Doubt it though,usually not how it works.
You'll lay there tossing until 5 minutes before you have to wake up. Happens to me all the time.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Got up to let the dog go out,looks like the wind has at least died down.Cloudy and windy here last couple days.Maybe the break in weather is a sign it will be a good day.Feel like eating a good breakfast.Wish I had some bacon and sausage in the house.Probably just fry up some eggs w/ sliced hot dogs and toast.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Got up to let the dog go out,looks like the wind has at least died down.Cloudy and windy here last couple days.Maybe the break in weather is a sign it will be a good day.Feel like eating a good breakfast.Wish I had some bacon and sausage in the house.Probably just fry up some eggs w/ sliced hot dogs and toast.
Hey. That sounds good! Share!!

Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
I seriously need to fix my sleep schedule lmao..

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You'll lay there tossing until 5 minutes before you have to wake up. Happens to me all the time.
Are you ok Brick?
I seriously need to fix my sleep schedule lmao..
Join the club lol
Go back to sleep if you can. I don't sleep. I still rest.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Good morning sunshine! Whats on the agenda today? Ill fix you up a plate.. :))
I will figure it out when I get out of bed. It's 6:43 am here :blarg:

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Do you think you'll be able to handle it on your own this time? Maybe you should talk to someone? Just my two cents.
Seeing my nurse practitioner today. Currently feeling manic and depressed at the same time.

Reactions: Sensei
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
I like my eggs over easy, please. Thank you;)

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and mesohappy
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Seeing my nurse practitioner today. Currently feeling manic and depressed at the same time.

Make sure to stay in touch with your nurse. If you feel both manic and depressed at the same time, you migh have a so-called mixed episode and that means a high risk of suicide. If you feel suicidal, talk to us. Be careful and take care of yourself, Squiddy.

Reactions: Squiddy and mesohappy