Things for me to do today --
- Shower
- Brush teeth
- Brush hair
- Smell pretty (lol)
- Do facial regimen
- Work on a bit of my course
- Hangout with my friend ❤

Reminder: Don't be too hard on yourself today friends!!

Reactions: Jean4, faraway_beach and Sensei
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
What i accomplished yesterday (instead of laundry or a walk):
fixed and ate decent supper (instead of microwave pizza from the dollar store)
showered and went to bed (instead of collapsing on the couch in my street clothes)
had fun reading comics

What I intend to do today:
after lunch, go for walk this time for sure

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Things for me to do today --
- Shower
- Brush teeth
- Brush hair
- Smell pretty (lol)
- Do facial regimen
- Work on a bit of my course
- Hangout with my friend ❤

Reminder: Don't be too hard on yourself today friends!!
Good list!!! I like the facial part!!
What i accomplished yesterday (instead of laundry or a walk):
fixed and ate decent supper (instead of microwave pizza from the dollar store)
showered and went to bed (instead of collapsing on the couch in my street clothes)
had fun reading comics

What I intend to do today:
after lunch, go for walk this time for sure
We need food pics. Add laundry to today's list.

• Love
Reactions: Despondent
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
20:00. Time to review the day.
* Couldn't sleep because of the meatloaf in my head. Fucker decided sleep is not very necessary today. Woke up both yesterday at 23:30 and technically today at 00:01.
* As I am writing this out, I've just had an S (from XS to XXL) caliber seizure.
* Spent about 2/3 of the day putting hats into plastic bags. If it wasn't for the plastic bags, they could have been stuffed away in maybe an hour.
* Took meds, but evidently they don't kick fast enough.
* As of now, feel like shit. Between about 06:00 and 19:00 the day was acceptable.
* Dailyio index looks like 2.5, where 1 is considered awful and makes me ponder suicide, 2 is just bad, and 3 is not good, nor bad.

I wanted to try something here as I'm observing myself writing good when tired as fuck, at least from observing other people's reactions to my writing.
However, since I just had a small seizure from thinking too hard about it, I'll try it tomorrow if I remember to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Are you ok after your seizure?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Make sure to stay in touch with your nurse. If you feel both manic and depressed at the same time, you migh have a so-called mixed episode and that means a high risk of suicide. If you feel suicidal, talk to us. Be careful and take care of yourself, Squiddy.
Yeah I figured I was having a mixed episode. Not exactly suicidal, but wouldn't mind a meteor hitting me. At the same time, I feel like all eyes should be on me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Dear Flabby
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Fuck. I was going to try and explain how this is, but my brain is now going to get nuts. Just need to go to a big walk.
Go for a walk and calm down. Call for help if you need it please. I don't want anything bad happening to you.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Fuck it, is SN the quickest and easiest way out of this shit hole thats called life?

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@Sensei
@Nemeshisu
@MysticPerception
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@BooGirl

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I shall resume carrying the barrels of rum to the ship

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Afternoon everyone I slept in very hard. I kept going back to sleep and only recently finally woke up.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Paging
@Sensei
@Nemeshisu
@MysticPerception
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@BooGirl
I'm still here. For now my life situation is more positive and I'm just taking things one day at a time. I finally left my abusive narcissistic bf. I still have really bad days and ctb on my mind but I'm trying to make it. I'll still be around on forum though from time to time. Hope everyone is doing ok.❤️

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm still here. For now my life situation is more positive and I'm just taking things one day at a time. I finally left my abusive narcissistic bf. I still have really bad days and ctb on my mind but I'm trying to make it. I'll still be around on forum though from time to time. Hope everyone is doing ok.❤
Sounds like some positive things though, so that's good!

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm still here. For now my life situation is more positive and I'm just taking things one day at a time. I finally left my abusive narcissistic bf. I still have really bad days and ctb on my mind but I'm trying to make it. I'll still be around on forum though from time to time. Hope everyone is doing ok.❤
I am so darn proud of you!!! We call for you every day. Keep checking in. You are family! :heart:

• Love
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I am so darn proud of you!!! We call for you every day. Keep checking in. You are family! :heart:
Thank you. ❤️ This means so much to me. Sending all my love and hugs to you all.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
הוא עבר בסדר! אני עדיין לא יודעת אם את באמת מדברת עברית חחח
אני יודע המון דברים. בישול הוא לא
אחד מהם.

• Aww..
Reactions: BooGirl
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Postponing laundry again. Went for a real walk today, not just walking to a bench and then sit. Went to a big drugstore and picked up meclizine. Already have SN and some old hydrocodone/ibuprofen tablets.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Postponing laundry again. Went for a real walk today, not just walking to a bench and then sit. Went to a big drugstore and picked up meclizine. Already have SN and some old hydrocodone/ibuprofen tablets.
How are you feeling and do you have enough clean underwear? :blarg:

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
How are you feeling and do you have enough clean underwear? :blarg:
I even bought disposable underwear (like Depends) for when I do make the attempt!:ahhha: SN's not my first choice, though; I still want to look around and see if I can get some other stuff to work. I've heard that psychedelics can work wonders for depressed cancer patients, that's why I need the onion patch and pieces of eight.