Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I even bought disposable underwear (like Depends) for when I do make the attempt!:ahhha: SN's not my first choice, though; I still want to look around and see if I can get some other stuff to work. I've heard that psychedelics can work wonders for depressed cancer patients, that's why I need the onion patch and pieces of eight.
Medical Marijuana is the way to go for me. Are you watching the elections or it doesn't interest you?

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Medical Marijuana is the way to go for me. Are you watching the elections or it doesn't interest you?

I have medical marijuana, it doesn't seem to do much for me. My dispensary is Citiva and I'm on 1:1 ratio to reduce pain and help me sleep. What works for you?

I feel obligated to watch the elections. My mother used to be the activist in the family, and no one else was interested. After she died, my father suddenly took up writing rabble-rousing letters to the editor as if she had passed a torch. Now he's dead, and someone has to do it.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I have medical marijuana, it doesn't seem to do much for me. My dispensary is Citiva and I'm on 1:1 ratio to reduce pain and help me sleep. What works for you?

I feel obligated to watch the elections. My mother used to be the activist in the family, and no one else was interested. After she died, my father suddenly took up writing rabble-rousing letters to the editor as if she had passed a torch. Now he's dead, and someone has to do it.
Hybrid. My edibles are 9.5 THC CBD .5

I get high THC and low CBD.

I'm on team Biden. ;)

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I'm using sublingual liquid extract. More than a couple mg THC leaves me groggy in the morning. They keep finding additional interesting compounds in the plant, but I don't know if the extract has anything except THC and CBD. I don't want to smoke anything (I've never smoked anything or used any form of cannabis before), but it would be nice if NY made raw flower available so we could get all the trace compounds.

I'm waiting to see who's going to be viable after tonight.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm using sublingual liquid extract. More than a couple mg THC leaves me groggy in the morning. They keep finding additional interesting compounds in the plant, but I don't know if the extract has anything except THC and CBD. I don't want to smoke anything (I've never smoked anything or used any form of cannabis before), but it would be nice if NY made raw flower available so we could get all the trace compounds.

I'm waiting to see who's going to be viable after tonight.
I'm in Queens and they just got flower. So check yours. Liquid never worked for me....

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Just checked the "all products" page for the Brooklyn branch of Citiva. Still no flower. They have CBD-infused bath bombs now, though...

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Just checked the "all products" page for the Brooklyn branch of Citiva. Still no flower. They have CBD-infused bath bombs now, though...
Take the train to one of the curileaf. They have

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Morning, y'all!
Feeling less shit than yesterday, but still shit.
Yesterday was not unexpected per se - didn't have a seizure of that caliber in about three days, so it was coming every second. Doesn't make it suck less.
Morning, y'all!
Yesterday was not unexpected per se - didn't have a seizure of that caliber in about three days, so it was coming every second. Doesn't make it suck less.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Morning, y'all!
Morning, y'all!

Hello, my dearest, darling nose friends!

I'm faced with a minor dilemma. I have three kinds of food in the house, but I don't want any of it. They're all good foods, too, I'm just being a spoiled brat.

My choices are spaghetti meatballs, hot dogs and ruffles potato chips, and chicken and mashed potatoes. The chicken still has the skin on it, which is my favorite part of the whole damn chicken, lol!

Anyway, what I really want to eat is Oreo cookies or ice cream cake, but I've eaten primarily chocolate for, like, the past week, and I've been getting horrible stomach pains and constipation as a result.

So, it's time to buckle down and eat some real food.

But, man, it's the pits! I wish that chocolate was healthy, like, considered a vegetable, and veggies were considered to be the bad food group. Then there wouldn't be a problem.

Also, it's about three AM here, and I'm feeling manic. I'm happy, but I'm also agitated. Feeling like an errant child, lol!

Jean4, I'm from the US. You asked what country I'm from yesterday, and, since I'm late to the party, I figured I'd just answer now.

Does anyone else out there like noses, or am I the only weirdo on SS?

Now, I'm being random. I'd better go before I start talking about stinky socks and dirty underwear next, lol!

Cheers, from your fudge sickle nose friend!
Hi Compodulator, I just want to say that I'm sorry my reply quoted your comment. I know people are only supposed to reply like that when they want to post a follow up comment on what you said, but my computer refuses to behave itself. It usually insists on quoting other member's comments, even when I want to write something totally un-related to the previous post, so, please excuse my computer. I'm not the rude one here, IT is, lol!

So, if you want to bite a nose, bite my computer's, but please keep mine intact!

That way, whenever I decide just what the hell I'm going to eat, I'll be able to taste it and, with luck, be grateful for what I have chosen, rather than find a reason to bitch to myself about it to myself because I can't taste a damn thing due to a severe nose biting!

Anyway, Compodulator, I really do hope you feel better soon. I don't experience seizures, but they don't sound fun at all. I did witness my father have a diabetic seizure when I was a kid, and it sucked. He bit his tongue so hard that it swelled big time, and he could barely eat for days.

I'm sending love and nose kissies to you, if ok.

With love and gratitude to all of you, from your right nostrils!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
So, if you want to bite a nose, bite my computer's, but please keep mine intact!
Woah, woah, let's not get too crazy over here.
You're using something previously shown on Star Trek to control your computer.
I'm picturing you dressed in a sort of star-wars-y style thing, operating it like Picard while you're at it. :pfff:
"Cortana, open bookmarks. Cortana, Select sanctioned suicide. Cortana, Open the sink thread. Cortana, new post...", And so on and so forth.
Maybe it's playing warmer/colder with you.
And then you dictate a post to it, and it writes it with perfect spelling and punctuation.
I'm not mad, I'm in awe!
And then the thing reads what I type back to you, while knowing what to ignore when it does so!
Double awe!
I can't be mad at you.
And then it quotes somebody by accident, and you switch to the thickest Scottish accent known to mankind, like
"Nay, ye bloody cunt! Don't quote... I SAID DONT BE QUOTIN'! I'LL BITE YER BLOODY NOSE OFF!!"
:pfff:

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and faraway_beach
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, my dearest, darling nose friends!

I'm faced with a minor dilemma. I have three kinds of food in the house, but I don't want any of it. They're all good foods, too, I'm just being a spoiled brat.

My choices are spaghetti meatballs, hot dogs and ruffles potato chips, and chicken and mashed potatoes. The chicken still has the skin on it, which is my favorite part of the whole damn chicken, lol!

Anyway, what I really want to eat is Oreo cookies or ice cream cake, but I've eaten primarily chocolate for, like, the past week, and I've been getting horrible stomach pains and constipation as a result.

So, it's time to buckle down and eat some real food.

But, man, it's the pits! I wish that chocolate was healthy, like, considered a vegetable, and veggies were considered to be the bad food group. Then there wouldn't be a problem.

Also, it's about three AM here, and I'm feeling manic. I'm happy, but I'm also agitated. Feeling like an errant child, lol!

Jean4, I'm from the US. You asked what country I'm from yesterday, and, since I'm late to the party, I figured I'd just answer now.

Does anyone else out there like noses, or am I the only weirdo on SS?

Now, I'm being random. I'd better go before I start talking about stinky socks and dirty underwear next, lol!

Cheers, from your fudge sickle nose friend!
Hi Compodulator, I just want to say that I'm sorry my reply quoted your comment. I know people are only supposed to reply like that when they want to post a follow up comment on what you said, but my computer refuses to behave itself. It usually insists on quoting other member's comments, even when I want to write something totally un-related to the previous post, so, please excuse my computer. I'm not the rude one here, IT is, lol!

That way, whenever I decide just what the hell I'm going to eat, I'll be able to taste it and, with luck, be grateful for what I have chosen, rather than find a reason to bitch to myself about it to myself because I can't taste a damn thing due to a severe nose biting!

Anyway, Compodulator, I really do hope you feel better soon. I don't experience seizures, but they don't sound fun at all. I did witness my father have a diabetic seizure when I was a kid, and it sucked. He bit his tongue so hard that it swelled big time, and he could barely eat for days.

I'm sending love and nose kissies to you, if ok.

With love and gratitude to all of you, from your right nostrils!
Morning! I haven't slept. Watching the elections all night, so I need to going to sleep.

of course the chicken skin is the best part!
68E17EE1 540B 4EBD 8068 5DD6520F9210

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sending my love and support to anyone who needs it today! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Dear Flabby and Root
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I fell asleep in the middle of the election coverage, so another night on the couch in my street clothes for me. Sounds like a good haul for your guy, @Jean4!

Reactions: Jean4 and Root
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I fell asleep in the middle of the election coverage, so another night on the couch in my street clothes for me. Sounds like a good haul for your guy, @Jean4!
Yup! I feel safe with Uncle Joe.. and he doesn't scream which gives me PTSD. I was up watching it all night. Paying for it today lol

Reactions: Root
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OMG I'm getting like 1 message every few minutes about a ticket being existing about this printer that isn't working.... I don't needhugs... I need a special drink rofl.

omg.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
OMG I'm getting like 1 message every few minutes about a ticket being existing about this printer that isn't working.... I don't needhugs... I need a special drink rofl.

omg.
You and the printer!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

omg.
Drinking one for you right now!

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
My housing development threw around a notice yesterday that the water in the kitchen would be cut off this morning, so I made sure to keep enough water for the coffee maker in an empty milk container. What they actually did was cut off the water in the bathroom. I wasn't expecting that!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall