Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Boca burger things are being cooked... so apparently that's what's for dinner. I think I would've prefered tomato soup, but oh well... I thought something was being bought for dinner when it wasn't so didn't want to cook.

Reactions: Jean4
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Antinatalism really seems to me like the only option more and more as time goes along.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
O... K... Um... I might've found a glitch in this thing called life, and if nobody bothers to fix it, I'll become a very very rich man.
Feels weird.
So far proof of concept stage of the hypothesis seems disturbingly good.

D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
O... K... Um... I might've found a glitch in this thing called life, and if nobody bothers to fix it, I'll become a very very rich man.
Feels weird.
So far proof of concept stage of the hypothesis seems disturbingly good.
Ralphie Wiggum: "My cat's breath smells like cat food"

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Found my problem, an apostrophe in the file name!

Dont postpone joy Copy2 Small

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm so tired today.... 3 coworkers returned sick because they needed to do work. Honestly don't know why. I mean they can literally do work from home.

Ok I know why, the owner doesn't like people working from home, and the office manager doesn't like paying people for that, but seriously... if someone is sick, and they can do work from home , let them!

All the work they do here is on the servers, they are "working remote" when on site even. Not like a difference--but it'd keep others from getting sick.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm so tired today.... 3 coworkers returned sick because they needed to do work. Honestly don't know why. I mean they can literally do work from home.

Ok I know why, the owner doesn't like people working from home, and the office manager doesn't like paying people for that, but seriously... if someone is sick, and they can do work from home , let them!

All the work they do here is on the servers, they are "working remote" when on site even. Not like a difference--but it'd keep others from getting sick.
#CoronaVirus

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
#CoronaVirus
That's what we joke about actually--someone coughs coronavirus!

Everything is coronavirus! Someome gets coronaavirus? We might call that beer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Court in an hour. Wish me luck guys. If I disappear I'll be in the clink :O :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Deleted member 14177
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Court in an hour. Wish me luck guys. If I disappear I'll be in the clink :O :pfff:
Ok well hopefully you won't be in the clink, and you'll be ok, and courtwill be fine.

As I know court sucks I won't give false hope, and I will say good luck, I hope it turns out as well as possible for you.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
It's the same here too. If you dare clear your throat, you're guranteed a "coronavirus, amirite? Hurhurhur".

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
They dismissed it! Thank you God!

• Love
Reactions: faraway_beach, Dear Flabby, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Today started okay. I woke up to the birds outside.. they were SO loud. But their chirping has always been my favorite sound. The sun felt really warm through my window. I got up, swept and cleaned my kitchen and then had some coffee. I decided to stretch, breathe, take time to do some light yoga within the streams of the sun pouring through, still in my pjs :-). Then I came down with a sense of peace in today and made myself some berry oatmeal with almond milk. I feel hopeful today. And hopeful it lasts. One goal today: no break down! Today can stay good. *crosses fingers* EE6EA92E 020E 42CD 94AA 108E2D629B59

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Ame, Dear Flabby and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Today started okay. I woke up to the birds outside.. they were SO loud. But their chirping has always been my favorite sound. The sun felt really warm through my window. I got up, swept and cleaned my kitchen and then had some coffee. I decided to stretch, breathe, take time to do some light yoga within the streams of the sun pouring through, still in my pjs :-). Then I came down with a sense of peace in today and made myself some berry oatmeal with almond milk. I feel hopeful today. And hopeful it lasts. One goal today: no break down! Today can stay good. *crosses fingers*View attachment 29063
Let's keep you in good day phase!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Deleted member 14177
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Sorry, what?
It's a quote from "The Simpson's" The character,Ralphie Wiggum, often finds himself out of his depth:) He still attempts to contribute to conversations with random gems like the above.
Good morning Sinksters!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and faraway_beach
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
It's a quote from "The Simpson's" The character,Ralphie Wiggum, often finds himself out of his depth:) He still attempts to contribute to conversations with random gems like the above.
Good morning Sinksters!
I'm just a bystander, but I misconstrued this, so thank you for explaining! In this context, I thought it was saying that an observation was obvious: of course my cat's breath smells like cat food, of course life has glitches. @Compodulator, good luck with your glitch!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@NonsenseTrash
@Sensei
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@BooGirl

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NonsenseTrash and Worthless_nobody
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I hope everyone is doing well. I am still here. Maybe I'll dance tonight. It's been a while.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Sensei and Brick In The Wall
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Paging
@NonsenseTrash
@Sensei
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@BooGirl

Just around the corner. Looking forward to the weekend.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall