Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
We're all with you Jean! I hope everything goes well for you today!
I get to the doctor surrounded by Coronavirus, get home and lock the door never to leave again.

Reactions: Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I get to the doctor surrounded by Coronavirus, get home and lock the door never to leave again.
You're like my daily update on the Coronavirus. That last bit doesn't sound too bad either lol.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's weird it almost fell off the first page... I wonder why? Granted it just feels like some aren't around even though they are

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's weird it almost fell off the first page... I wonder why? Granted it just feels like some aren't around even though they are
People are talking elsewhere;)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Omg... I can't believe amazon didn't charge something, then they waited, then a payment didn't go through, then something funky happened... then ugh....

Let's just say I' had to switch payment methods and waiting for payment to clear because something screwy happened lol.

Because apparently me using a "low credit" card so it doesn't get overcharged sometimes backfires when an legit but forgotten thing goes through before a payment. oops.
Seriously , I rely on lower credit cards and some pre-paid things for online stuff--just so if someone scams them, it doesn't matter. Whereas my higher limit ones as used only for... well, other stuff.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and Jean4
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I bought cryptocurrency!:ohhhh: Now I have to figure out PGP;-; I have never used so many emoji in my life:shy::shy:

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Good morning Sinksters!
That is all.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
morning

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I have no idea what I'm eating tonight... I keep on picturing a bath in tomato soup. lol

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I have no idea what I'm eating tonight... I keep on picturing a bath in tomato soup. lol
Bring some grilled cheese and you're in for one romantic evening! :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby and NonsenseTrash
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Good evening!
I've spent the last two days gambling. I don't gamble crazy numbers, btw. I thought 0.001$ was fine, but was proven wrong and lost 11$ to it. I think. Don't remember the exact number.
I am now steadily and repeatedly betting 0.0001$.
I'm essentially mining Bitcoin in dollar equivalent.
This stint will get better, however, as tomorrow I'll be raising the stakes.
That's right, folks, Compo's getting cocky! 0.0002$!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Good evening!
I've spent the last two days gambling. I don't gamble crazy numbers, btw. I thought 0.001$ was fine, but was proven wrong and lost 11$ to it. I think. Don't remember the exact number.
I am now steadily and repeatedly betting 0.0001$.
I'm essentially mining Bitcoin in dollar equivalent.
This stint will get better, however, as tomorrow I'll be raising the stakes.
That's right, folks, Compo's getting cocky! 0.0002$!
Walking a slippery slope there. You're gona have loan sharks coming at you before you know it! :O:pfff:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Loan sharks are dangerous, they have lasers on their heads!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's a good thing I paid off my loan... The last thing I need is a laser coming at me.
Yeah those things will blind your butt.... and then slice yo uin half! Then the sharks eat you.

It's not a pretty sight.... sharks are vicious. They just wanna slice and dice you and eat you. The money's just to lure you in.

departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
Yeah those things will blind your butt.... and then slice yo uin half! Then the sharks eat you.

It's not a pretty sight.... sharks are vicious. They just wanna slice and dice you and eat you. The money's just to lure you in.
I've always thought about being lowered into the ocean in a shark cage so I could watch the sharks swim by. But having to avoid lasers would put a freeze on that. That's not quite how I have my suicide planned out... although it would probably be an effective method!

Perhaps wearing a suit made out of aluminum foil would protect me. The lasers would bounce right off of me. I'd just have to make sure the aluminum foil was good quality and not some cheap store brand. ;)

Reactions: Dear Flabby and MysticPerception