Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Hey @Jean4, how's last week?
Well, maybe I will die of Coronavirus? Good thing I don't leave my apartment normally lol

Cuomo declares state of emergency in New York as state coronavirus cases soar to 76

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Well, maybe I will die of Coronavirus? Good thing I don't leave my apartment normally lol
Do you have any symptoms? I actually got a respiratory infection this week, my throat is still irritated a bit, though my recovery was more rapid than usual.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Do you have any symptoms? I actually got a respiratory infection this week, my throat is still irritated a bit, though my recovery was more rapid than usual.
Nope. I stay away from all humans. Except delivery people and my nurse 2x a month.

Reactions: Dear Flabby and NonsenseTrash
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Nope. I stay away from all humans. Except delivery people and my nurse 2x a month.
I guess you won't be getting out of this world soon, then. I've seen many people willing to die of COVID-19, but the chances are still pretty low, though one can have "hopes" regarding culture of working without sick leave.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I guess you won't be getting out of this world soon, then. I've seen many people willing to die of COVID-19, but the chances are still pretty low, though one can have "hopes" regarding culture of working without sick leave.
I don't leave the cave anyway. Only to go to the dispensary and doctor. I have no doc appointments until June.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
By the way, I've declared the month of desires this March, but so far with sickness it's been doing pretty shitty lol.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Recent accomplishments:
Last night, I showered and went to bed instead of sleeping in my street clothes on the couch
Made coffee and ate breakfast
Paid two of my father's medical bills that just came in (he died last year)
Went to bodega for milk, cookies, and a newspaper

Plans for the rest of the day:
Watch football
Maybe get back online in the evening to see what other people are saying about the football

Oh, and I noticed the first signs of new growth on the few remaining rugosa roses in the housing development! Also dandelions on the south side of the building.

Reactions: Dear Flabby
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/poetry-creative-writing-song-lyrics.34033/

EFFIN CHRIST!
This turned far better detailed and larger than my original intent!
Still, I've managed to tap into today's artsy feel before it ran out.
Comments?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I guess I'll be going to sleep. Will probably pop up tomorrow and go missing again afterwards.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@Brick In The Wall
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@L0ne1ygh0st
@BooGirl
@NonsenseTrash
@Raven Moon checking in.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, NonsenseTrash and Worthless_nobody
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
9E99D580 AD18 4D81 BD44 3C89025F1704
@departing
02E9413A 8890 4B0E 996B DDF71CC904A1

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
What's that?
Simple terms. Think of it as Sunday church. For Jews Friday to Saturday sundown you pray and shouldn't be on the forum lol.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Simple terms. Think of it as Sunday church. For Jews Friday to Saturday sundown you pray and shouldn't be on the forum lol.
Oh the no work period that some take to mean no turning on an oven, so they turn it on beforehand and leave it on non-stop, or use a special oven that does it for you, in a 'your action didn't cause it' way.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh the no work period that some take to mean no turning on an oven, so they turn it on beforehand and leave it on non-stop, or use a special oven that does it for you, in a 'your action didn't cause it' way.
You got it!!

NonsenseTrash

NonsenseTrash

Student
Jan 19, 2020
Paging
@Brick In The Wall
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@L0ne1ygh0st
@BooGirl
@NonsenseTrash
@Raven Moon checking in.

I'm here. Got nothing productive done today. Trying to not feel guilty for doing hobby and not doing important stuff like studying.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@NonsenseTrash checking in
I'm here. Got nothing productive done today. Trying to not feel guilty for doing hobby and not doing important stuff like studying.
It's Saturday. Day off. ;)

• Love
Reactions: NonsenseTrash
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Somebody in this city commutes by elephant. This is the only logical explanation for the existence of this basketball-sized turd I almost stepped in.

• Wow
Reactions: Carina
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
---
Time for breakfast.

Attachments

• IMG_20200308_075606.jpg
    IMG_20200308_075606.jpg
    862.1 KB · Views: 20