Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So is that Coney Island?

Are you anemic?
Don't think so? I mean ok this is going to sound odd.... but all the woman in my family love the taste of blood... I swear we're like vampires lol. Most were anemic... but like when I was able to give blood (disqualified from stupid things now because I'm not good enough 'bah') on tests for iron/etc, my blood dropped like a freaking anchor like I'm made of the stuff.

Even bloodwork comes back as almost 'too much' lol and yet I wanna suck on a freaking rusty ship or drink blood.

Oh back to normal non disgusting things now. lol

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I'm in Queens. ;)
I'm sorry I can't walk around your neighborhood and take pics for you!
Argh, I tried again to upload a pic and it looked like it was about to go through, but then I got the error message.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@Raven Moon
@BooGirl
@L0ne1ygh0st

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I almost want to be paged... but if that happpens something odd probably happened

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
It's about 7pm. Let's observe the weirdly productive day I had.

* Bought some ink for my father's printer. Also delivered said ink to my father.
* Went to get my father's wristwatch fixed. I've been putting this off for about two weeks for some reason.
* Rolled the rest of last week's tobacco, bought new one, tore it apart and now rolling that.
* Went out for some sushi.
* Reached today's SweatCoin cap. This time it's noteworthy because I didn't go to work. I reach it at work in about two hours.
* Cleared adbtc quota for the day. Again, noteworthy because THIS ONE happens only on weekends.
* Doing good with crypto faucets in general.

Daylio's rate on today is about 1.1, though, because of today's seizures. Most of the day I was anxious or scared because seizures can come. I mean I still am. Haven't taken my evening dose yet. Taking it in an hour.

Today is considered super productive by my standards.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's about 7pm. Let's observe the weirdly productive day I had.

* Bought some ink for my father's printer. Also delivered said ink to my father.
* Went to get my father's wristwatch fixed. I've been putting this off for about two weeks for some reason.
* Rolled the rest of last week's tobacco, bought new one, tore it apart and now rolling that.
* Went out for some sushi.
* Reached today's SweatCoin cap. This time it's noteworthy because I didn't go to work. I reach it at work in about two hours.
* Cleared adbtc quota for the day. Again, noteworthy because THIS ONE happens only on weekends.

Daylio's rate on today is about 1.1, though, because of today's seizures. Most of the day I was anxious or scared because seizures can come. I mean I still am. Haven't taken my evening dose yet. Taking it in an hour.

Wow!!! Give yourself a pat on the back!! @Carina knows all about printers!

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Also, noticing I'm developing some sort of internet crush on Jean4... Can't decide whether it's good or bad.

• Love
Reactions: Marchioness and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wow!!! Give yourself a pat on the back!! @Carina knows all about printers!
Printers will be the death of me.... seriously need to lost it up with SN.... print stuff, and rub it all over me....

It's already got magnetic ink... might as well go all funky rofl

seriously waiting for another tech... this t hing... no effing idea.

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
I hate disappointing people... yet I always manage to find a way

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Also, noticing I'm developing some sort of internet crush on Jean4... Can't decide whether it's good or bad.
I am honored... and please continue!

Reactions: Marchioness
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I thought to share this picture.
I use this thing for my cigarette rolling needs.

My father, a former engineer of Teplovoz II, is fairly bored having no job, at least no official one, working as a barely known freelancer (and he prefers to keep it that way) with some Germans. The Germans like him for his absurd accuracy. They also like him because they don't have to pay him billions for his absurd accuracy because he's an unknown freelancer.

He knows I smoke enough to cosplay a coal train, and he knows I prefer hand rolled. The factory ones, even if it's still the supposedly same Virginia Mild tobacco, taste like a heavily used shoe, and the texture of the smoke is awful. Camel, I'm looking specifically at you.
Well, one day I asked for a thing to hold cigarettes for me as I roll. I used to put them from the rolling device into this ice cream tub that I use as a cache for my cigs.
He has fuckloads of thin wood rectangles in his apartment.
And so, using his math software, pulling out some dusty Soviet Union era tools he made this thing.
Today I realized this might just be the most valuable thing for me that I have.

Attachments

• IMG_20200302_192206.jpg
    IMG_20200302_192206.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: faraway_beach
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I thought to share this picture.
I use this thing for my cigarette rolling needs.

My father, a former engineer of Teplovoz II, is fairly bored having no job, at least no official one, working as a barely known freelancer (and he prefers to keep it that way) with some Germans. The Germans like him for his absurd accuracy. They also like him because they don't have to pay him billions for his absurd accuracy because he's an unknown freelancer.

He knows I smoke enough to cosplay a coal train, and he knows I prefer hand rolled. The factory ones, even if it's still the supposedly same Virginia Mild tobacco, taste like a heavily used shoe, and the texture of the smoke is awful. Camel, I'm looking specifically at you.
Well, one day I asked for a thing to hold cigarettes for me as I roll. I used to put them from the rolling device into this ice cream tub that I use as a cache for my cigs.
He has fuckloads of thin wood rectangles in his apartment.
And so, using his math software, pulling out some dusty Soviet Union era tools he made this thing.
Today I realized this might just be the most valuable thing for me that I have.
I understand. It's the meaning and memories behind it. Yes. That is very valuable. :heart:

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
(snip)

Could you talk a little more about "crypto faucets"? I will need to set up a crypto wallet to use a DNM, but my brain is balking at learning about cryptocurrency (and PGP, too, but that's another topic). Could I use one of these crypto faucets to test whether I have set up a wallet properly?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Omg I was just moving 'dancing' a google map around to this song:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Could you talk a little more about "crypto faucets"? I will need to set up a crypto wallet to use a DNM, but my brain is balking at learning about cryptocurrency (and PGP, too, but that's another topic). Could I use one of these crypto faucets to test whether I have set up a wallet properly?
@Carina this is up your alley

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
@Carina this is up your alley
Not entirely sure with those things--it's a weird currency thing like voodoo cash lol well all cash is technically, but not entirely sure what the original was meaning to be honest :)

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I have no idea what a dnm is. I can share my plan with crypto faucets, but it requires some investment. Fairly small - my original investment was 5$, but today I threw 10$ more because I got frustrated.
I'm playing long game, though, so don't expect this to be some golden goose.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I have no idea what a dnm is. I can share my plan with crypto faucets, but it requires some investment. Fairly small - my original investment was 5$, but today I threw 10$ more because I got frustrated.
I'm playing long game, though, so don't expect this to be some golden goose.
Dark Net Market. I am not looking into cryptocurrency as an investment, just to be able to buy things.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Dark Net Market. I am not looking into cryptocurrency as an investment, just to be able to buy things.
Ah. Faucets are not for you, then.
Straight out of the faucet gives microscopic amounts. You'd need to invest a little and hang out at interest faucets for it to make sense.
Interest faucets are faucets that, once you invest a medium amount of money, will generate interest over a period of time.
If you want to get straight into those, I'd say put about a hundred dollars aside for this.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I've always loved it when they have headsets with different t hings on them! Like the cat ear things... that was adorable
I ended up buying some, they were too cute to not get. Stay tuned for pics once it arrives haha.

• Love
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness and Carina
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Hello Jean,

I have read so many of your posts, and, it's official, I've fallen madly in love with you! Not in a creepy way of course, lol, I just love who you are.

I'm blind and my computer doesn't read everything on the screen because it misses some things, but, from what I can tell, you are a mod or an admin of this site. If I am correct, thank you so much for keeping SS alive and running. This site means so much to me. Everyone on here I consider family, and I absolutely can't imagine my life without the existance on SS.

I don't post much, but I lurk every day.

Even if you aren't a mod, thank you for being a valuable and beloved family member. I don't exactly know what your stay with me list is, but I'd like to know more about it. And, I very much loved your post about the hand holders. It really put things into perspective for me. It was a lovely, heart warming post, and it was thought-provoking, too.

I haven't read your post on Welcome Pro Lifers yet, but I plan on reading it soon. Or rather having my computer read it to me.

I live alone, though, so nobody else hears what is said on here. No worries.

Anyway, do you like noses? If so, do you want to be nose friends? I'll explain before you think I'm totally nutso, lol! Even after I explain, you may still think so, but that's ok with me. Everyone else does, so why not add one more person to the list?

I have three kids. When my first was born, I was so worried that she was dead because she was so quiet and still. Rarely did she cry, and she didn't really even stir in her sleep.

I have some sight, but not enough to really see what is clearly going on. So, I couldn't tell by looking at her whether she was blue or breathing or not.

I didn't want to disturb her, yet I just had to know whether she was ok. So, I realized I could tell by gently touching her nostrils.

When I did the first time, warm, wonderful, beautiful baby breath came flowing out of both nose openings. It was quickly established that the nose's job was to assure me that she was ok, amongst many other jobs, like helping her breathe, sneeze, and create buckets of snot whenever she did cry, lol!

Since I was already touching her adorable, little button nose, I couldn't stop touching it. So, I'd just sit or stand there, depending on whether I was holding her or if she was in her crib, and I would just stroke her sweet little nose while she slept peacefully.

It was then and there that I became very attached to noses.

Now, my beautiful girl is five, and we touch each others noses and rub noses together, our way of kissing each other. We call it the Nose Kissy. I never kiss her with my lips, and she doesn't kiss that way, either. I think lip kisses are disgusting, lol, though I guess nose kissies aren't, exactly any more sanitary, lol!

Instead of calling me Mama, she calls me Nose. And, I call her Nose in return. I probably get a lot of funny stares from people, wondering why on earth someone would want to name their kid Nose, but the thought of shocking people like that and making them wonder just makes me laugh. Her name isn't Nose, just FYI. Though, I wouldn't mind having a child and naming him or her Nose, but their dad would never let me, lol! So, I call her and her sisters Nose, but they all know that isn't really what their names are, it's just what their nutty mama calls them, lol!

All my friends call me Nose, too. I touch noses with them, too, and touch their noses with my hands to show my love and affection to them, and, if they are super special, I call them Nose.

So, basically, everyone who means something to me is a nose, if they want to be.

Would you like to be a nose? There's no pressure. It's just that I find you very special and special people, to me, are my nose friends, because noses are beautiful. To me, they are a sign of life, good health, warmth, and contentment.

It's ok if you don't want to be a nose. I'll still love you anyway.

How have you been lately?

I'm sorry to hear about your grief over Stan's CTB. I didn't know Stan, but I did read his SN guide several times, and find it very well written and thought out.

I think SN is going to be my method when I decide to CTB. I'd rather go with Nembutal, but it seems too risky to try and buy right now, and buying illegal stuff makes me nervous, so I'll probably just end up going with SN and hope that it really is peaceful, and that I don't feel like I am suffocating. That is my biggest fear with the method, the feeling of suffocating.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you think of the SN method? Do you think it's peaceful? Do you think that there is a good chance there is no feelings of suffocation?

I'm terribly sorry if this is an inappropriate question to ask so soon after Stan's CTB, I just really need to know and want as much input from others on SN as I can get.

If I am completely out of line with asking this, feel free to bite my nose! I probably deserve it!

December eighth is a horrible, evil day. December eighth is the day that I found out my father was dead. That was a little over thirteen years ago, and I miss him terribly, as if I'd just found out yesterday that he was gone.

December eighth is definitely not a nose. If I'm feeling nice, it's a runny nose, but I'm not feeling particularly nice right now towards that day, so it's not even a runny nose or a N, which is something I call things I don't much like but will give some consideration to.

December eighth, right now to me, is nothing. It's just evil, a day marked by sadness and heartache.

I'm glad that you are still with us. I do believe that Stan is at peace, but I am glad that you haven't joined him yet. SS wouldn't be the same without you.

Please take care and know that at least one person on here loves you.

With love and gratitude,

Your Nose Friend
Hi @Cupcake,
I know that you intended for this to be for @Jean4, but I would like to welcome you to the Kitchen Sink thread.
Please feel free to stick around and be random.
I hope that you have recovered from your ordeal with the car in November? I can't believe that someone would run over a person who clearly has vision loss! I am still angry on your behalf.
Sending hugs and healing thoughts,
Dear Flabby (my new username)
PM me if you want my former user name.
@Jean4 will let you know—she's very "direct"!

Last edited:
  • Love