mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Don't laugh. I know people who make darn good money selling Tupperware. How about something like that?
Im horrible at salesmanship..I guess its social anxiety..The things Ive sold as of late have been online..If I had to make my living talking people into buying my wares, I would constantly be sweating,tongue tied and shaking.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Im horrible at salesmanship..I guess its social anxiety..The things Ive sold as of late have been online..If I had to make my living talking people into buying my wares, I would constantly be sweating,tongue tied and shaking.
Customer service? You can answer a phone.. they have people in India doing that.
What country are you in?

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Customer service? You can answer a phone.. they have people in India doing that.
What country are you in?
In the good ole US of A..Dont know much about providing folks with "technical support".Im like a stone age cave man when it comes to modern technology.But then some of the call center people Ive dealt with in India seem to be as well.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
In the good ole US of A..Dont know much about providing folks with "technical support".Im like a stone age cave man when it comes to modern technology.But then some of the call center people Ive dealt with in India seem to be as well.
Amazon is always hiring. Stock... customer service.. you name it.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Amazon is always hiring. Stock... customer service.. you name it.
Nearest Amazon facility is 40 miles away,and I just sold my vehicle yesterday..I don't think I can sustain that commute everyday on these worn out Nike's.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Nearest Amazon facility is 40 miles away,and I just sold my vehicle yesterday..I don't think I can sustain that commute everyday on these worn out Nike's.
Walmart, star bucks?

I'd say streaming games, but that takes a while to live off of (and even 'big' ones frequently get other jobs or do other things)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm in New York. I don't drive. Do you have public transportation?

See if they have a call center. Cable company hires too.
Walmart, star bucks?

I'd say streaming games, but that takes a while to live off of (and even 'big' ones frequently get other jobs or do other things)
Starbucks has AMAZING benefits.
@Sensei you didn't read my pro- life post on the suicide section.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
@Sensei you didn't read my pro- life post on the suicide section.

No, I did not. This is insane. How is it possible for them to stalk you off the board? As for sening PM's, you mean that they are infiltrators? I hope you contact the mods in every single case.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
No, I did not. This is insane. How is it possible for them to stalk you off the board? As for sening PM's, you mean that they are infiltrators? I hope you contact the mods in every single case.
I got this. ;)

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Sensei
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Hi all.
Still here. Been lurking but it took the Monty Python video to get me out of hiding.
Highest point of this evening. Thank you @Carina ... love that movie!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina, Jean4 and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hi all.
Still here. Been lurking but it took the Monty Python video to get me out of hiding.
Welcome home!!!!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hi all.
Yay I got you out of hiding :D

And wasn't trying, that's what makes it even better!

porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Thank you, guys.
Finally let myself enjoy my paradise today.
Home is in loving arms or under the sun with feet in water. Just gotta be open to it!

Attachments

• 67BCB23F-8231-4194-AA0D-BDD32A0E0B9F.jpeg
    67BCB23F-8231-4194-AA0D-BDD32A0E0B9F.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, mesohappy, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Thank you, guys.
Finally let myself enjoy my paradise today.
Home is in loving arms or under the sun with feet in water. Just gotta be open to it!
That's pretty

Reactions: mesohappy, porfin1234 and Brick In The Wall
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I went for a walk. Margarita island
The mural is a man kissing a mermaid, and it says "Happiness is Margarita Island", the name of the bar. They play festive Latin music in the summer -- very loudly, but I don't mind (very much).

I have a couple more pics, but I get error messages when I try to put in another one.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Coronavirus has claimed a second life in the U.S.—a patient at a Washington State nursing home where five others have also tested positive.

I went for a walk.View attachment 28738
The mural is a man kissing a mermaid, and it says "Happiness is Margarita Island", the name of the bar. They play festive Latin music in the summer -- very loudly, but I don't mind (very much).

I have a couple more pics, but I get error messages when I try to put in another one.
Post them when you can. ;)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Dear Flabby and Carina
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
hey guys! i'm leaving ss for a while in the next 10 minutes and just wanted to thank you all for being amazing. i wish you all the best :heart: i'll update y'all in the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Dear Flabby
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
hey guys! i'm leaving ss for a while in the next 10 minutes and just wanted to thank you all for being amazing. i wish you all the best :heart: i'll update y'all in the future.
Well take care then, I mean if it's really a return type of one :) Eh, Take care regardless!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
What's going on?