MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I am so hungry cooking rice right now. I swear I wait too long lately as I get hungry then don't want to wait for the rice at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello everybody! Night 2 and I am still up :hug:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
When I watch his videos, it makes me feel a bit better :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and MysticPerception
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Good morning, everyone!
It's a not so lovely Sunday morning, God is threatening with monsoon clouds, and I'm preparing to figure out where the hell I'm going to hide nine pallets.
Also, mentally preparing for giving three old fucks a lecture on the topic of neurology and epilepsy. This one involves more pondering what I should stick in my ass in order to not shit myself, really. And chain-smoking.
Completely unrelated - I'm also reading an article about stress, anxiety, and worry, and found this little bit

"Today, it still prompts a behavioral response, firing up your limbic system and releasing adrenaline and cortisol, which help activate your brain and body to deal with the threat, Dr. Greenberg explained." (From the part about stress)

According to this, punching the old farts during a stress triggered adrenaline rush is an adequate reaction to the situation.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@Squiddy take your meds

Reactions: Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
8:03 am

Coffee made
Cat dishes made
Meds taken

Need to do
Possibly shower. Brush teeth
Clean cat box

Straighten up living room
Good morning, everyone!
It's a not so lovely Sunday morning, God is threatening with monsoon clouds, and I'm preparing to figure out where the hell I'm going to hide nine pallets.
Also, mentally preparing for giving three old fucks a lecture on the topic of neurology and epilepsy. This one involves more pondering what I should stick in my ass in order to not shit myself, really. And chain-smoking.
Completely unrelated - I'm also reading an article about stress, anxiety, and worry, and found this little bit

"Today, it still prompts a behavioral response, firing up your limbic system and releasing adrenaline and cortisol, which help activate your brain and body to deal with the threat, Dr. Greenberg explained." (From the part about stress)

According to this, punching the old farts during a stress triggered adrenaline rush is an adequate reaction to the situation.
Don't forget to shower and take meds!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a less shitty day today!

Reactions: Dear Flabby
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Morning! What's on the agenda for today?
I wish I could just sleep as I've not been sleeping much lately. But noooo, I have to move everything instead. Atleast I'm moving to a better room though.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I wish I could just sleep as I've not been sleeping much lately. But noooo, I have to move everything instead. Atleast I'm moving to a better room though.
What's going on? Why do you have to move?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
What's going on? Why do you have to move?
I'm not leaving my house. I got made into the house manager so I get an entire floor to myself now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Jean4
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
I went to the ballet! It was really lovely

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So far today I've:
-Told my my mom to win a lot at the gambling boat
-Trying to get her to go to Niagara Falls

I'm eating though so I guess that's something

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
So far today I've:
-Told my my mom to win a lot at the gambling boat
-Trying to get her to go to Niagara Falls

I'm eating though so I guess that's something
What are you eating?

D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Good morning!
I'm not melting down anymore:hihi:

Thank you, @MysticPerception and @Jean4.

Meds taken.
On my first cup of coffee.
Dog fed and given an opportunity to enjoy the amenities of the backyard.
Going to bake bread
Laundry to do
Add books to my eReader
Walk the dog
Have a good day everyone.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Good morning!
I'm not melting down anymore:hihi:

Thank you, @MysticPerception and @Jean4.

Meds taken.
On my first cup of coffee.
Dog fed and given an opportunity to enjoy the amenities of the backyard.
Going to bake bread
Laundry to do
Add books to my eReader
Walk the dog
Have a good day everyone.
I'm here if you need me

• Love
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
It's 18:15, let's review the day.

* Morning dose of meds taken.
* Spent about half an hour discussing physics with my boss. You cannot fill the volume of 8 pallets with 17, at least without altering their atomic structure. The remaining 9 are sitting in the middle of the warehouse as of lunch break. There was some screaming.
* Did not have the chance to present my case to the most upper management about why and how I had a seizure during the polygraph test. Thankfully, they have better things to do than listening to some slave's lecture on neurology and brain structure. I did horrify my boss with a pretty gnarly selfie (?) some guy took during his temporal lobecotomy. Since there's brain mass all over the screen, I will not upload it without mod permission.
* Now heading home.
* Got kinda-scammed by one of the stores we deal with with the promise of dealing with an easy, though large file. Said file was not easy. Ended up playing hat Jenga. No fucking clue where I'm going to stuff 220 hats.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's 18:15, let's review the day.

* Morning dose of meds taken.
* Spent about half an hour discussing physics with my boss. You cannot fill the volume of 8 pallets with 17, at least without altering their atomic structure. The remaining 9 are sitting in the middle of the warehouse as of lunch break. There was some screaming.
* Did not have the chance to present my case to the most upper management about why and how I had a seizure during the polygraph test. Thankfully, they have better things to do than listening to some slave's lecture on neurology and brain structure. I did horrify my boss with a pretty gnarly selfie (?) some guy took during his temporal lobecotomy. Since there's brain mass all over the screen, I will not upload it without mod permission.
* Now heading home.
* Got kinda-scammed by one of the stores we deal with with the promise of dealing with an easy, though large file. Said file was not easy. Ended up playing hat Jenga. No fucking clue where I'm going to stuff 220 hats.
Good deal!

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Just ate a whole pizza. Feels good, and I'm not even feeling stuffed ^.^

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Dear Flabby
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Of course not! I'm not a pic guy at all. In fact, I don't know how people even use Instagram, it's probably the most boring thing ever to me after their faces.

• Aww..
Reactions: one4all and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I have 'cuts' all over a part of my body... I think I know what caused it, just not sure why they are there