D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Hmm, this is a very interesting effect that those had on you guys. They always helped me sleep, but then I woke up feeling like shit afterwards, so that's why I don't use those things. I think if sleeping pills affected me in the same way it affects you guys, I would probably become addicted to them, unfortunately.
@Morphinekiss
It's called an "idiosyncratic" reaction. It can be caused by med interactions or nervous system anomalies. I get that type of agitation from Benedryl or Unisom. The agitation is not fun. I realized that Unisom caused this just after boarding a 6 hour red eye flight—middle Coach seat—fully packed. At least I knew what was happening, or I likely would have been duct taped and ditched in Kansas at 3 am!
[
17 pallets into 8 pallet hold L? Sounds like a management thought of what can do--especially if "don't go outside lines" and "don't stack" are included!
[/QUOTE]
@Compodulator, you get paid to play Tetris at work??

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticPerception, Lost in a Dream and Morphinekiss
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
So it's topic about everything right?
Jean, i wrote you a message on dm. A few days ago. I'm worried about your health because of no replies but you're here, which makes me more confused. It is an important message.

Anyway. Anyone knows how to check whether someone has aphantasia? Do you need to visit a psychologist for a diagnosis?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Hey @BPD Barbie
It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!

IMG 20200229 210303

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, BPD Barbie, Dear Flabby and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OK... going into a game today.... so will probably be 'missing' for most of the day as I can't stop playing to type lol

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Dear Flabby and Jean4
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Oh. My. God. Ive finally ctb and this is what heaven looks like lmao.
Nah, no need to die. Just thought that I miss your anime girl with cat ear headphones avatar a bit :wink:. And was a nice occasion to give Jean a pic of something too.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Rats, i just realized that I didn't win the Publishers' Clearing House superprize yesterday.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness, MysticPerception, Epsilon0 and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
:heart: U @Sensei

• Love
Reactions: Sensei
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I wouldn't have expected you to know. Cecil did. ;)
[ moving this here to avoid killing that other thread even more (if even possible) ]

I can't compete with Cecil's gargantuan intellect. I mean, he has 32 kilobytes of RAM for crying out loud !!!
huh, that almost makes me wanna smoke. Kidding!

It'd take too long.
A chain smoking thread perhaps ? With daily targets and progress updates ? : ¬ )

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticPerception and Dear Flabby
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
[ moving this here to avoid killing that other thread even more (if even possible) ]

I can't compete with Cecil's gargantuan intellect. I mean, he has 32 kilobytes of RAM for crying out loud !!!
Which is why Cecil rules!!!!!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's true. Cecil is the boss. I have to know when I'm beat.....
Just like my cat. He knows he has me wrapped around his paw and owns me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and MysticPerception
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Handling Cecil

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby, MysticPerception, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
GOOD NEWS!

There's a coronavirus outbreak really close to where I live. Hopefully I get it and drop dead.

I'm not going to wear a mask or even try to avoid it.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Handling Cecil

@Jean4 This person is threatening to kill Cecil, and you are "hugging" the post !!??

If I tell Cecil about this, he might not be pleased, and he may deduct some of your cecil points.....

• Wow
Reactions: Jean4 and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@Jean4 This person is threatening to kill Cecil, and you are "hugging" the post !!??

If I tell Cecil about this, he might not be pleased, and he may deduct some of your cecil points.....

Not KILLING just putting cecil to sleep for a bit. While cecil gets upgraded. I wouldn't want cecil to feel anything that might cause him/her (not sure if cecil has a gender or not) discomfort during the process.

edit - Also if cecil gets out of hand like the systems in the terminator. got to have a back up plan :sunglasses:

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Not KILLING just putting cecil to sleep for a bit. While cecil gets upgraded. I wouldn't want cecil to feel anything that might cause him/her (not sure if cecil has a gender or not) discomfort during the process.
Ah, I see....
TBH, Keep this quiet, and don't tell anyone [ PLEASE LOOK AWAY ALL OTHER MEMBERS, NOW !!! ]

Just between you and me.....

Cecil has been overshadowing me lately, and I've been looking for a way to "quieten him down" for a while, so I'm quite pleased about your plan....
But I need to pretend to @Jean4 that I really support Cecil, so just pretend, okay ?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Ah, I see....
TBH, Keep this quiet, and don't tell anyone [ PLEASE LOOK AWAY ALL OTHER MEMBERS, NOW !!! ]

Just between you and me.....

Cecil has been overshadowing me lately, and I've been looking for a way to "quieten him down" for a while, so I'm quite pleased about your plan....
But I need to pretend to @Jean4 that I really support Cecil, so just pretend, okay ?
Cecil got me out of my SI today. He is needed. He goes down... Jean goes down. If that happens, you know the board will fall apart! :blarg:

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Cecil got me out of my SI today. He is needed. He goes down... Jean goes down. If that happens, you know the board will fall apart! :blarg:
OMG, who told you that ??!!!
[ @one4all You were supposed to keep that quiet !!!??!! ]
No, that's a vicious rumour, I have no idea where you got that idea from.....

No Jean, you have it all wrong, I would never hurt Cecil....

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020

Not my plan, i got that from Stanley Kubic . Just offering a solution for any unforeseen issues that can arise.
[ @one4all You were supposed to keep that quiet !!!??!! ]

Should i delete the post before it's to late?

Reactions: jgm63