Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
OMG, who told you that ??!!!
[ @one4all You were supposed to keep that quiet !!!??!! ]
No, that's a vicious rumour, I have no idea where you got that idea from.....

No Jean, you have it all wrong, I would never hurt Cecil....
I am Cecil's groupie. You... I'm not sure about. :blarg:

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Not my plan, i got that from Stanley Kubic . Just offering a solution for any unforeseen issues that can arise.
[ @one4all You were supposed to keep that quiet !!!??!! ]

Should i delete the post before it's to late?
No, I think @Jean4 has seen it already.
OH, Hi @Jean4 !!!! [ Looks at sky, starts whistling ]
We were just discussing the impact of post war modernism on long term stability of family values with particular reference to nature vs nurture developmental patterns in teenage children within the iron curtain....

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
We were just discussing the impact of post war modernism on long term stability of family values with particular reference to nature vs nurture developmental patterns in teenage children within the iron curtain....
I'm trying to figure out why they announced the first person who died from Coronavirus in the USA was a 19 year old male.... and Trump said at his press conference it was a woman in her 50's in poor health.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020

Also we discussioned about post war economics and how that can influence the monetary systems of the wrold?

Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'm trying to figure out why they announced the first person who died from Coronavirus in the USA was a 19 year old male.... and Trump said at his press conference it was a woman in her 50's in poor health.
[ @one4all : Panic over, I think we fooled @Jean4 She seems to have moved on to a different topic now... Phew, close call.... ]
ERM, Wow, yes, that is fascinating, 19 year old male you say ? How strange.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
[ @one4all : Panic over, I think we fooled @Jean4 She seems to have moved on to a different topic now... Phew, close call.... ]

Fooled her about what? We were talking about a male from the USA that had the Coronavirus and how trump might have screwed up the facts :wink:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Fooled her about what? We were talking about a male from the USA that had the Coronavirus and how trump might have screwed up the facts :wink:
Lordy lol. Trump screwing up the facts is nothing unusual. I would be shocked if he told the truth lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Dear Flabby
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
We were ?! What are you talking about ??!!
I mean, erm.... OHHHHH !! YESS !!! I remember now !!!!! I just had a minor memory lapse, how silly of me.....
My oh my, it's been a long day, my memory is getting terrible, OH, IS THAT THE TIME ??!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Lordy lol. Trump screwing up the facts is nothing unusual. I would be shocked if he told the truth lol.

I would be shocked if he stopped twittering his BS and then deleting the content once he knows he screwed up lol

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I mean, erm.... OHHHHH !! YESS !!! I remember now !!!!! I just had a minor memory lapse, how silly of me.....
My oh my, it's been a long day, my memory is getting terrible, OH, IS THAT THE TIME ??!!
Yeah yeah yeah... the I don't remember... carry on!

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I would be shocked if he stopped twittering his BS and then deleting the content once he knows he screwed up lol
Exactly, I totally agree.
Unlike myself and @one4all who only tell the complete truth, ALL the time....

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020

Well it's easy enough to get confused here.. especially when you are replying in multiple threads.
What time is it ... beer 00:30?
Exactly, I totally agree.
Unlike myself and @one4all who only tell the complete truth, ALL the time....

Truth is just someones perception of the context that was said.

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
MY reality says I'm a nebula....

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and one4all
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
There is a distinct lack of love and hugs going around since a certain date so I intend to change that. Afternoon everyone I slept in like a log.

• Love
Reactions: one4all and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
There is a distinct lack of love and hugs going around since a certain date so I intend to change that. Afternoon everyone I slept in like a log.
I missed you!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just had a thought hit my head... I wonder if it was the same.

• Love
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I just had a thought hit my head... I wonder if it was the same.
I'm not exactly being sly about it so probably yes. There just needs to be more love and hugs you know? After all I've seen such a lack of hearts lately it's just not right.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm not exactly being sly about it so probably yes. There just needs to be more love and hugs you know? After all I've seen such a lack of hearts lately it's just not right.
You're absolutely right.

I've kinda not felt like giving hearts lately... well... for a bit over a week.

• Love
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
You're absolutely right.

I've kinda not felt like giving hearts lately... well... for a bit over a week.
It's okay I'll give them out for you. Someone has to take the torch I'm not just gonna let it sit on the floor and burn out.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
GOOD NEWS!

There's a coronavirus outbreak really close to where I live. Hopefully I get it and drop dead.

I'm not going to wear a mask or even try to avoid it.
Unless you are old, have heart, lung,(@Jean4), conditions, diabetes, or a compromised immune system, it will just make your life crappy , snotty, and feverish for a couple of weeks. So, I think that you might want to reconsider that, my PNW friend.
Also, although you may look fetching in a mask, they don't stop you from getting any viruses.
They should be saved for health care personnel.
Interesting that "Lifecare" is at the centre of the King County outbreak—they were responsible for some very dodgy stuff during hurricane Katrina!

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and MysticPerception
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Unless you are old, have heart, lung,(@Jean4), conditions, diabetes, or a compromised immune system, it will just make your life crappy , snotty, and feverish for a couple of weeks. So, I think that you might want to reconsider that, my PNW friend.
Also, although you may look fetching in a mask, they don't stop you from getting any viruses.
They should be saved for health care personnel.
Interesting that "Lifecare" is at the centre of the King County outbreak—they were responsible for some very dodgy stuff during hurricane Katrina!
I'll take my chances, fuck it.

whats the worst that could happen? I could die =D

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception and Dear Flabby
D

Dear Flabby

Feb 20, 2020
Hi Sinksters,
I am really anxious right now, and my BPD is on overdrive.
I came to this thread because I usually find comfort and sanctuary here.
The cryptic messages are making me feel like things are cliquey and I am definitely on the outside.
If you would prefer not to have me around, please be honest. I know that I am needy, and that I expressed happiness when my posts were acknowledged, but I do understand if that makes you cringe.
BPD puts me in this position often, and I am good at moving on.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: jgm63 and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hi Sinksters,
The cryptic messages are making me feel like things are cliquey and I am definitely on the outside.
If you would prefer not to have me around, please be honest. I know that I am needy, and that I expressed happiness when my posts were acknowledged, but I do understand if that makes you cringe.
Don't leave! Stay!!!

Just in case I"m wrong I don't want to say , because it'd just make me sad for no reason.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hi Sinksters,
Huh? Cliquey? I blame @Squiddy ! Where are the pitch forks!!

D

Dear Flabby

Feb 20, 2020
Sorry: Long post.
My anxiety is high, as is my BPD.
Lots going on here, and yet nothing important (like healthy dialogue) is happening.
Coronavirus is affecting my husband's family psychologically, (His parents are in their 80's, near Seattle, and they forced him to cancel his plans to see them next month).
I suggested in late January that he go to see them before travel was restricted, and he laughed at me:(
Just because I am mental doesn't mean that I don't understand "community viral spread"
I am reacting to everything.
The foster dog that I haven't actually signed a foster or adoption contract for is being audacious, (poor dog is in pain) and when I alluded to needing a back up plan for him if I was hospitalized for depression, none was readily available.
I am freaking out.
It's all too much. Please help

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sorry: Long post.
My anxiety is high, as is my BPD.
Lots going on here, and yet nothing important (like healthy dialogue) is happening.
Coronavirus is affecting my husband's family psychologically, (His parents are in their 80's, near Seattle, and they forced him to cancel his plans to see them next month).
I suggested in late January that he go to see them before travel was restricted, and he laughed at me:(
Just because I am mental doesn't mean that I don't understand "community viral spread"
I am reacting to everything.
The foster dog that I haven't actually signed a foster or adoption contract for is being audacious, (poor dog is in pain) and when I alluded to needing a back up plan for him if I was hospitalized for depression, none was readily available.
I am freaking out.
It's all too much. Please help
One thing at a time. First are you sober. Yes. I am your coach.

D

Dear Flabby

Feb 20, 2020
One thing at a time. First are you sober. Yes. I am your coach.
6 ounces of whiskey. First drink since 28 December. Should we switch to pm?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4