one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, zeroambition, Carina and 1 other person
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Beep-boop afternoon!
I am CynicalHopelessness' little robot assistant.
I am looking to join forces to overtake world to talk with
like-minded robots people like me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4 and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@Raven Moon
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Sensei
@Morphinekiss
@BooGirl

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I feel like leaving right now.Dont want to leave in debt..Guess I should square everything away,then go...

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Just selling everything..And as my posessions dwindle away I feel less like a man.Things are changing on a day to day basis,hella rapid.I have a will to live,but my way of living doesn't correspond to "success" in this life.I feel old and tired/beat up.I just go day by day,feel like shit and its getting worse.Feel like two different people fighting each other everyday.Feel like a punk bitch for even posting this.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Post whatever you want, we don't judge or anything!

Curious, but why do possessions make you feel like a man?

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Just selling everything..And as my posessions dwindle away I feel less like a man.Things are changing on a day to day basis,hella rapid.I have a will to live,but my way of living doesn't correspond to "success" in this life.I feel old and tired/beat up.I just go day by day,feel like shit and its getting worse.Feel like two different people fighting each other everyday.Feel like a punk bitch for even posting this.
Materialistic items has nothing to do with manliness.

Change is difficult under normal circumstances.

What do you consider 'success in life?'

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Materialistic items has nothing to do with manliness.

Change is difficult under normal circumstances.

What do you consider 'success in life?'
Success would be just to be able to support myself,and not ask for help..Ive let a lot of things build up up over the years,did some bad did some good.Im reaching out for help now,just seems too little too late.Feel bad writing this shit.I dont know..Seems Im never happy in life no matter what I do.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Success would be just to be able to support myself,and not ask for help..Ive let a lot of things build up up over the years,did some bad did some good.Im reaching out for help now,just seems too little too late.Feel bad writing this shit.I dont know..Seems Im never happy in life no matter what I do.
I am 51 years old. Have a masters degree. I can't support myself. It is society.

It is never too late to ask for help and turn your life around. It's work. It's difficult. It's not easy. But not impossible.

Reactions: Sensei
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I guess it just hurts..My pride,who I was raised to be,I feel like a coward for having the means to go and not following through.I don't want to leave my dog or my house..But my body is weak and hurting,Im in bad financial situation,loved ones are dead, and just have to kick myself everyday to find a way to keep going..Im sorry that im pouring all this shit out and don't want to burden anyone.Im trying.For what,I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, zeroambition and LMLN
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I guess it just hurts..My pride,who I was raised to be,I feel like a coward for having the means to go and not following through.I don't want to leave my dog or my house..But my body is weak and hurting,Im in bad financial situation,loved ones are dead, and just have to kick myself everyday to find a way to keep going..Im sorry that im pouring all this shit out and don't want to burden anyone.Im trying.For what,I don't know.
Pouring things out is healthy :)
Sorry about your situation :(

what do normally use to keep going? Is it the same t hing everyday?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
This is what we are here for.

You said two things. You don't want to leave your dog or home. I understand. I will not leave my cats.

Realistically. What can you do to help your financial situation?

And you are no burden!

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Pouring things out is healthy :)
Sorry about your situation :(

what do normally use to keep going? Is it the same t hing everyday?
I just keep trying to find little things everyday whether it be a sunset,a friendly word with a neighbor or a half smoked cigarrette off the street.Ive always loved nature,the natural world,all the different species of animals and how we relate to eachother..I feel that there are things that I need to learn,understand before I exit this world,but also feel Im being pushed out at the same time.I dont know if that makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just keep trying to find little things everyday whether it be a sunset,a friendly word with a neighbor or a half smoked cigarrette off the street.Ive always loved nature,the natural world,all the different species of animals and how we relate to eachother..I feel that there are things that I need to learn,understand before I exit this world,but also feel Im being pushed out at the same time.I dont know if that makes sense.
You have us here.

Reactions: Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Little things can be good though. Sometimes they might just help you find something bigger.

But it does make sense.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
This is what we are here for.

You said two things. You don't want to leave your dog or home. I understand. I will not leave my cats.

Realistically. What can you do to help your financial situation?

And you are no burden!
Im trying with the financial thing,looking for work,selling off posessions..With work it is difficult.I always used to be strong and have done nothing but industrial,manual labor jobs..Made some good money for awhile,but the money is exhausted now.And my body hurts and weak.My mind state is trash,like someone beyond my control is flicking through channels whenever they feel like it.Just got approved for medi-cal,so hopefully I can see a doctor and get some help soon.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Im trying with the financial thing,looking for work,selling off posessions..With work it is difficult.I always used to be strong and have done nothing but industrial,manual labor jobs..Made some good money for awhile,but the money is exhausted now.And my body hurts and weak.My mind state is trash,like someone beyond my control is flicking through channels whenever they feel like it.Just got approved for medi-cal,so hopefully I can see a doctor and get some help soon.
Don't laugh. I know people who make darn good money selling Tupperware. How about something like that?

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
You have us here.
And I definitely do appreciate it..When I first came here I was ready to go THAT NIGHT..I have "stuck around" because of this place.Feels like we are all spread out and different situations,yet all the same.And I can say what I want, without being locked up again.Sometimes it feels good just to vent without anyone even seeing my ugly mug or knowing who I am.