D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Well take care then, I mean if it's really a return type of one :) Eh, Take care regardless!
You will be missed. Thank you for being here and making me smile :hug:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you, guys.
Finally let myself enjoy my paradise today.
Home is in loving arms or under the sun with feet in water. Just gotta be open to it!
Looks like a great spot to collect ones thoughts and reflect!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Today is being productive, even if it started with shit.
It's election day because somebody fucked up somehow somewhere (grammar Nazis are quite welcome to fix this particular sentence), so it's a day off.
I've been asked if I want to come to work. I said I'd love to, but only if I would be allowed to come in late, which is a rather tall order, apparently. I want to cast my vote. Mr boss responded with "don't come in at all, then!"
I'm somewhat confused, though fine with his decision.
I finished the rest of the tobacco, which produced another 63 cigarettes.
Since I'm not at work, I'm half rewarding, half... uh... not... with some sushi at a place known to be not too shit.
There are some people around, and the place has speakers inside playing music from YouTube, evident by the occasional ad break. Their taste in music is horrid.

Reactions: Jean4 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Today is being productive, even if it started with shit.
It's election day because somebody fucked up somehow somewhere (grammar Nazis are quite welcome to fix this particular sentence), so it's a day off.
I've been asked if I want to come to work. I said I'd love to, but only if I would be allowed to come in late, which is a rather tall order, apparently. I want to cast my vote. Mr boss responded with "don't come in at all, then!"
I'm somewhat confused, though fine with his decision.
I finished the rest of the tobacco, which produced another 63 cigarettes.
Since I'm not at work, I'm half rewarding, half... uh... not... with some sushi at a place known to be not too shit.
There are some people around, and the place has speakers inside playing music from YouTube, evident by the occasional ad break. Their taste in music is horrid.
Sounds like a halfway decent day so far. Any plans for the rest of it?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
For once I took a pic as the food is quite nice looking, but the bloody thing won't upload!
What the fuck! It uploaded TWICE!

Attachments

• IMG_20200302_122632.jpg
    IMG_20200302_122632.jpg
    1,011.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20200302_122632.jpg
    IMG_20200302_122632.jpg
    1,011.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby, Jean4 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
1 more hour until freedom!

• Aww..
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Hello Jean,

I have read so many of your posts, and, it's official, I've fallen madly in love with you! Not in a creepy way of course, lol, I just love who you are.

I'm blind and my computer doesn't read everything on the screen because it misses some things, but, from what I can tell, you are a mod or an admin of this site. If I am correct, thank you so much for keeping SS alive and running. This site means so much to me. Everyone on here I consider family, and I absolutely can't imagine my life without the existance on SS.

I don't post much, but I lurk every day.

Even if you aren't a mod, thank you for being a valuable and beloved family member. I don't exactly know what your stay with me list is, but I'd like to know more about it. And, I very much loved your post about the hand holders. It really put things into perspective for me. It was a lovely, heart warming post, and it was thought-provoking, too.

I haven't read your post on Welcome Pro Lifers yet, but I plan on reading it soon. Or rather having my computer read it to me.

I live alone, though, so nobody else hears what is said on here. No worries.

Anyway, do you like noses? If so, do you want to be nose friends? I'll explain before you think I'm totally nutso, lol! Even after I explain, you may still think so, but that's ok with me. Everyone else does, so why not add one more person to the list?

I have three kids. When my first was born, I was so worried that she was dead because she was so quiet and still. Rarely did she cry, and she didn't really even stir in her sleep.

I have some sight, but not enough to really see what is clearly going on. So, I couldn't tell by looking at her whether she was blue or breathing or not.

I didn't want to disturb her, yet I just had to know whether she was ok. So, I realized I could tell by gently touching her nostrils.

When I did the first time, warm, wonderful, beautiful baby breath came flowing out of both nose openings. It was quickly established that the nose's job was to assure me that she was ok, amongst many other jobs, like helping her breathe, sneeze, and create buckets of snot whenever she did cry, lol!

Since I was already touching her adorable, little button nose, I couldn't stop touching it. So, I'd just sit or stand there, depending on whether I was holding her or if she was in her crib, and I would just stroke her sweet little nose while she slept peacefully.

It was then and there that I became very attached to noses.

Now, my beautiful girl is five, and we touch each others noses and rub noses together, our way of kissing each other. We call it the Nose Kissy. I never kiss her with my lips, and she doesn't kiss that way, either. I think lip kisses are disgusting, lol, though I guess nose kissies aren't, exactly any more sanitary, lol!

Instead of calling me Mama, she calls me Nose. And, I call her Nose in return. I probably get a lot of funny stares from people, wondering why on earth someone would want to name their kid Nose, but the thought of shocking people like that and making them wonder just makes me laugh. Her name isn't Nose, just FYI. Though, I wouldn't mind having a child and naming him or her Nose, but their dad would never let me, lol! So, I call her and her sisters Nose, but they all know that isn't really what their names are, it's just what their nutty mama calls them, lol!

All my friends call me Nose, too. I touch noses with them, too, and touch their noses with my hands to show my love and affection to them, and, if they are super special, I call them Nose.

So, basically, everyone who means something to me is a nose, if they want to be.

Would you like to be a nose? There's no pressure. It's just that I find you very special and special people, to me, are my nose friends, because noses are beautiful. To me, they are a sign of life, good health, warmth, and contentment.

It's ok if you don't want to be a nose. I'll still love you anyway.

How have you been lately?

I'm sorry to hear about your grief over Stan's CTB. I didn't know Stan, but I did read his SN guide several times, and find it very well written and thought out.

I think SN is going to be my method when I decide to CTB. I'd rather go with Nembutal, but it seems too risky to try and buy right now, and buying illegal stuff makes me nervous, so I'll probably just end up going with SN and hope that it really is peaceful, and that I don't feel like I am suffocating. That is my biggest fear with the method, the feeling of suffocating.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you think of the SN method? Do you think it's peaceful? Do you think that there is a good chance there is no feelings of suffocation?

I'm terribly sorry if this is an inappropriate question to ask so soon after Stan's CTB, I just really need to know and want as much input from others on SN as I can get.

If I am completely out of line with asking this, feel free to bite my nose! I probably deserve it!

December eighth is a horrible, evil day. December eighth is the day that I found out my father was dead. That was a little over thirteen years ago, and I miss him terribly, as if I'd just found out yesterday that he was gone.

December eighth is definitely not a nose. If I'm feeling nice, it's a runny nose, but I'm not feeling particularly nice right now towards that day, so it's not even a runny nose or a N, which is something I call things I don't much like but will give some consideration to.

December eighth, right now to me, is nothing. It's just evil, a day marked by sadness and heartache.

I'm glad that you are still with us. I do believe that Stan is at peace, but I am glad that you haven't joined him yet. SS wouldn't be the same without you.

Please take care and know that at least one person on here loves you.

With love and gratitude,

Your Nose Friend

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: faraway_beach, Ame, ArtsyDrawer and 1 other person
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Hello Jean,

I have read so many of your posts, and, it's official, I've fallen madly in love with you! Not in a creepy way of course, lol, I just love who you are.

I'm blind and my computer doesn't read everything on the screen because it misses some things, but, from what I can tell, you are a mod or an admin of this site. If I am correct, thank you so much for keeping SS alive and running. This site means so much to me. Everyone on here I consider family, and I absolutely can't imagine my life without the existance on SS.

Even if you aren't a mod, thank you for being a valuable and beloved family member. I don't exactly know what your stay with me list is, but I'd like to know more about it. And, I very much loved your post about the hand holders. It really put things into perspective for me. It was a lovely, heart warming post, and it was thought-provoking, too.

I haven't read your post on Welcome Pro Lifers yet, but I plan on reading it soon. Or rather having my computer read it to me.

Anyway, do you like noses? If so, do you want to be nose friends? I'll explain before you think I'm totally nutso, lol! Even after I explain, you may still think so, but that's ok with me. Everyone else does, so why not add one more person to the list?

I have three kids. When my first was born, I was so worried that she was dead because she was so quiet and still. Rarely did she cry, and she didn't really even stir in her sleep.

I have some sight, but not enough to really see what is clearly going on. So, I couldn't tell by looking at her whether she was blue or breathing or not.

I didn't want to disturb her, yet I just had to know whether she was ok. So, I realized I could tell by gently touching her nostrils.

When I did the first time, warm, wonderful, beautiful baby breath came flowing out of both nose openings. It was quickly established that the nose's job was to assure me that she was ok, amongst many other jobs, like helping her breathe, sneeze, and create buckets of snot whenever she did cry, lol!

Since I was already touching her adorable, little button nose, I couldn't stop touching it. So, I'd just sit or stand there, depending on whether I was holding her or if she was in her crib, and I would just stroke her sweet little nose while she slept peacefully.

Now, my beautiful girl is five, and we touch each others noses and rub noses together, our way of kissing each other. We call it the Nose Kissy. I never kiss her with my lips, and she doesn't kiss that way, either. I think lip kisses are disgusting, lol, though I guess nose kissies aren't, exactly any more sanitary, lol!

Instead of calling me Mama, she calls me Nose. And, I call her Nose in return. I probably get a lot of funny stares from people, wondering why on earth someone would want to name their kid Nose, but the thought of shocking people like that and making them wonder just makes me laugh. Her name isn't Nose, just FYI. Though, I wouldn't mind having a child and naming him or her Nose, but their dad would never let me, lol! So, I call her and her sisters Nose, but they all know that isn't really what their names are, it's just what their nutty mama calls them, lol!

All my friends call me Nose, too. I touch noses with them, too, and touch their noses with my hands to show my love and affection to them, and, if they are super special, I call them Nose.

So, basically, everyone who means something to me is a nose, if they want to be.

Would you like to be a nose? There's no pressure. It's just that I find you very special and special people, to me, are my nose friends, because noses are beautiful. To me, they are a sign of life, good health, warmth, and contentment.

I'm sorry to hear about your grief over Stan's CTB. I didn't know Stan, but I did read his SN guide several times, and find it very well written and thought out.

I think SN is going to be my method when I decide to CTB. I'd rather go with Nembutal, but it seems too risky to try and buy right now, and buying illegal stuff makes me nervous, so I'll probably just end up going with SN and hope that it really is peaceful, and that I don't feel like I am suffocating. That is my biggest fear with the method, the feeling of suffocating.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you think of the SN method? Do you think it's peaceful? Do you think that there is a good chance there is no feelings of suffocation?

I'm terribly sorry if this is an inappropriate question to ask so soon after Stan's CTB, I just really need to know and want as much input from others on SN as I can get.

If I am completely out of line with asking this, feel free to bite my nose! I probably deserve it!

December eighth is a horrible, evil day. December eighth is the day that I found out my father was dead. That was a little over thirteen years ago, and I miss him terribly, as if I'd just found out yesterday that he was gone.

December eighth is definitely not a nose. If I'm feeling nice, it's a runny nose, but I'm not feeling particularly nice right now towards that day, so it's not even a runny nose or a N, which is something I call things I don't much like but will give some consideration to.

December eighth, right now to me, is nothing. It's just evil, a day marked by sadness and heartache.

I'm glad that you are still with us. I do believe that Stan is at peace, but I am glad that you haven't joined him yet. SS wouldn't be the same without you.

With love and gratitude,

Your Nose Friend
Hello again Jean, I just wanted to also say that I'm sorry if this message is in the wrong thread. It was meant to be sent to you in a private message, but my stupid, runny nose computer kept sending the message to a member called Jeana Mary. I asked them if they would send you the message via PM since I apparently can't, but then I saw this thread, and I thought, what the heck, I'll just post it here and hope you see it.

I'd love to converse with you privately, too, though, so maybe send me a PM? That way, my computer will probably let me reply to your message.

As much as I love SS, it's not very accessible with screen readers. Every time I want to post a thread or PM someone, I have to write my message in word, and then copy and paste it into the right place on SS or else it gets all jumbled up into random paragraphs and sentences, as you'll probably see on several of my first posts when I was still trying to figure out how SS works.

Anyway, thank you for this wonderful thread.

And, other members who see this, you can be my nose friends, too, if you want. Since I believe that everyone on here is special, we all can be noses. It's all up to you, that's the beauty of it all. Nothing is ever forced on here.

With love and gratitude to all of you,

Your Nose Friend

• Love
Reactions: faraway_beach and ArtsyDrawer
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
For once I took a pic as the food is quite nice looking, but the bloody thing won't upload!
What the fuck! It uploaded TWICE!
You can never have too many food pics!

D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Hello friends! Wishing you all well

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Dear Flabby, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hello again Jean, I just wanted to also say that I'm sorry if this message is in the wrong thread. It was meant to be sent to you in a private message, but my stupid, runny nose computer kept sending the message to a member called Jeana Mary. I asked them if they would send you the message via PM since I apparently can't, but then I saw this thread, and I thought, what the heck, I'll just post it here and hope you see it.

I'd love to converse with you privately, too, though, so maybe send me a PM? That way, my computer will probably let me reply to your message.

As much as I love SS, it's not very accessible with screen readers. Every time I want to post a thread or PM someone, I have to write my message in word, and then copy and paste it into the right place on SS or else it gets all jumbled up into random paragraphs and sentences, as you'll probably see on several of my first posts when I was still trying to figure out how SS works.

Anyway, thank you for this wonderful thread.

And, other members who see this, you can be my nose friends, too, if you want. Since I believe that everyone on here is special, we all can be noses. It's all up to you, that's the beauty of it all. Nothing is ever forced on here.

With love and gratitude to all of you,

Your Nose Friend
Hello!

It would be an honor to be a nose friend!

You can talk to me here or send me a PM. Whatever is more comfortable for you. :heart:
Hello friends! Wishing you all well
Morning Poet!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Deleted member 14177 and Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
How's everybody doing this fabulous morning? I'm manic right now and I feel AMAZING

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Dear Flabby, Deleted member 14177 and 3 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Hello Jean,

With love and gratitude,

Your Nose Friend
This is both the strangest and the most beautiful thing I've read this year.
Admittedly, it's roughly two months in, so for this post I extend the definition for up to 365 days back.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
How's everybody doing this fabulous morning? I'm manic right now and I feel AMAZING
For my entire life "manic" has been described sort of like "climbing on walls and trying to bite people's faces off" kind of deal. A bad thing. Your "manic" is a happy good thing. Can you put into words what "your manic" is?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
How many cans?
1 20 fl oz

For my entire life "manic" has been described sort of like "climbing on walls and trying to bite people's faces off" kind of deal. A bad thing. Your "manic" is a happy good thing. Can you put into words what "your manic" is?
I feel beautiful. I wanna run a marathon and feel like I can take on anything. I'm truly amazing

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
@Cupcake I read your beautiful love letter to Jean4 before I saw that it was meant to be private. No worries, I won't gossip!

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Cupcake I read your beautiful love letter to Jean4 before I saw that it was meant to be private. No worries, I won't gossip!
I want more pics!!!!
10:30 am
Let's get back on track

showered and brushed my teeth
Meds taken
Coffee made

Need to
Wash cat dishes and clean cat box
Real job work

straighten up apartment

Last edited:
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I want more pics!!!!

I still have a couple from yesterday, but it's saying "Oops! We ran into some problems" when I try to add one. It's the same error message I got last night.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I still have a couple from yesterday, but it's saying "Oops! We ran into some problems" when I try to add one. It's the same error message I got last night.
Where do you live? Where were these pics taken?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ever have a day you're craving basically... well.. almost a metallic like taste like what's in blood? I'm craving metal... just to taste... I blame the migraine lol