M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
This new hospital is totally night and day from the last. They've already got all my records. Stress reduced by 50%

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Soulless_Angel, Carina and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
This new hospital is totally night and day from the last. They've already got all my records. Stress reduced by 50%
Good deal!!! Can you do all your treatment here?

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Good deal!!! Can you do all your treatment here?
Yes, this means my neurologist/oncologist/and liver team are now part of the same hospital instead of spread across multiple hospitals.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, NonsenseTrash, Soulless_Angel and 5 others
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Today has been a really busy day. Very overwhelmed and now I just need to lie down. I hope you're all okay :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, NonsenseTrash, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Just checking in. @Squiddy really hope everything goes well. Guess we won't be hearing from you for a while.

Hope everyone else is doing okay today. I am the usual, brainfogged and immobile, but that should improve throughout the remainder of the day.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Soulless_Angel and porfin1234
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Once again I'm off to pretend to sleep. Another cold night ahead in this grubby little place so far from home. And tomorrow? Tomorrow is a Wednesday. I never could quite get the hang of Wednesdays.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Once again I'm off to pretend to sleep. Another cold night ahead in this grubby little place so far from home. And tomorrow? Tomorrow is a Wednesday. I never could quite get the hang of Wednesdays.
We will be here trying to figure out who you are. :blarg:

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Goodluck! Maybe the night will be a bit better than thought of? who knows.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
ughh reading someone's post about their recent breakup in SD hit a little too close to home for me. drowning in feelings right now. blegh. Been so good at thinking less and less about my ex over the past few weeks. Except today... all day ive been in suffocating in memories.

What is the adaptive value of heartbreak? I've had my heart broken before in less significant ways and I don't think any of those experiences prepared me for this, or made me better in any other way. It just made me better and more considerate with initiating breakups myself.

Just wounds over wounds.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow
M

maybeimalreadydead

Oct 9, 2019
That sounds great!! I had tomato soup the other day. Today is the first day it's nice enough that I may just try to grill out black bean burgers and baked potatoes.

Reactions: Carina and departing
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That sounds great!! I had tomato soup the other day. Today is the first day it's nice enough that I may just try to grill out black bean burgers and baked potatoes.
Pictures!!!!!

Reactions: maybeimalreadydead
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'm having beef stew for dinner. Soup night for everyone!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm going to say goodnight to every. We got @Root back from the hospital and @Squiddy went in.

We are going to have a party for @Root on Saturday! Maybe @Brick In The Wall will show up with music this time. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Root and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Weeks almost done, mom apparently misplaced order for bloodwork of mine that was on the fridge so I wouldn't misplace it... and really do not want to go back in to request new order.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I just came on to say a quick hello.

I've been suffering extreme severe brain fog today which is why I haven't been on until now. I mainly just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still here, at least for now.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and I'll be more able to communicate effectively.

I'm sorry to hear that @Squiddy is in the hospital now, but I hope it helps her to feel better.

I'm going to go now as I am so exhausted I can barely hold my head up & I can hardly string two thoughts together.

Have a good night everyone and sleep well.

:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: departing, Deleted member 1465, Ame and 4 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
20200211 180120
I just came on to say a quick hello.

I've been suffering extreme severe brain fog today which is why I haven't been on until now. I mainly just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still here, at least for now.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and I'll be more able to communicate effectively.

I'm sorry to hear that @Squiddy is in the hospital now, but I hope it helps her to feel better.

I'm going to go now as I am so exhausted I can barely hold my head up & I can hardly string two thoughts together.

Have a good night everyone and sleep well.

:heart:
I know you went to bed/left already---but I hope you get clearer soon so you can focus.

• Love
Reactions: Backwood_tilt, NonsenseTrash and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've had 2 pms in discord, this site, facebook, and a text message with a friend open..... every single thing was basically dead.... it was a tad bit odd just from coincidence alone being a bit odd.... since two of the people I had messages with normally don't shut up rofl (just friends irl).
------------------------
Oh, and it wasn't good considering I was trying to stay awake, and not go to bed at 7:30 like I wanted because that would've raised way too many questions... at least now it's later so I can without it being as suspicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: BooGirl
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
is that multiple kinds of cheese i spot
I believe my mom put 3 or 4 types on it :D
-----------------------------------------
edit:

I loved this song when I was in I think high school given the year if the year I saw was right

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Backwood_tilt
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh good, I can finally go to bed! Night everyone :D

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, NonsenseTrash and Backwood_tilt