Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Conversation with Ozzy my nurse and doctor

Ozzy: Hello Doctor. This is Ozzy. Jean's nurse. I am with her now, and I want to give you an update.

Jean's oxygen is 79 in 2L of oxygen. Her pulse is 180/40. She is lightheaded and dizzy and on these meds (listed meds.) She is also suicidal. Her plan is to overdose on her medication when her oxygen is low. Temperature is normal. Chest has congestion on the left side. Feet and ankles are swollen. She has a non productive cough. Her chest hurts when she breathes. Pain is 8/10. Does she need to be hospitalized?

Doctor answers.

Ozzy: The doctor says you do not need hospitalization and treatment should remain the same. Now what's tv?

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hello and good morning! Yesterday was strange indeed. I crashed really hard emotionally as well. I'm not as bad so far today.
Glad you're feeling better today. :heart:
Colored sprinkles?

Good job!!!!
Coronavirus cat
View attachment 26893
Yes, I did read that. Pets can catch this virus too same as people. I can't remember now if it was pets (meaning dogs and cats and probably other animals as well can catch it) or if it's only cats that can catch it.
I think cats are vulnerable to a lot of diseases that dogs and other animals are not. I think I remember reading that somewhere. Of course, if I read it off the Internet, who knows if it's really true or not.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Glad you're feeling better today. :heart:
I've missed you Widow! We always seem to have opposite schedules. We kind of fill in for each other for the same type of role.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Okay, Literally just got out of bed and not awake yet. Just going through thread to try to catch up a little bit. Now going to get dressed and get coffee and so on. Then I'll be back to officially say hello to everybody when I'm hopefully more awake.
I've missed you Widow! We always seem to have opposite schedules. We kind of fill in for each other for the same type of role.
It seems that way, doesn't it? I always miss seeing you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Okay, Literally just got out of bed and not awake yet. Just going through thread to try to catch up a little bit. Now going to get dressed and get coffee and so on. Then I'll be back to officially say hello to everybody when I'm hopefully more awake.

It seems that way, doesn't it? I always miss seeing you. :heart:
We're like a yin and yan type situation. But I miss chatting with you. You always have a deep perspective on a situation that you fully articulate. I've been getting lazy on my articulation skills. Now go fuel up a bit!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Conversation with Ozzy my nurse and doctor

Ozzy: Hello Doctor. This is Ozzy. Jean's nurse. I am with her now, and I want to give you an update.

Jean's oxygen is 79 in 2L of oxygen. Her pulse is 180/40. She is lightheaded and dizzy and on these meds (listed meds.) She is also suicidal. Her plan is to overdose on her medication when her oxygen is low. Temperature is normal. Chest has congestion on the left side. Feet and ankles are swollen. She has a non productive cough. Her chest hurts when she breathes. Pain is 8/10. Does she need to be hospitalized?

Doctor answers.

Ozzy: The doctor says you do not need hospitalization and treatment should remain the same. Now what's tv?
Wait, what the fuck?!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Chillin the fuck out! I've got some light rain, smokes, booze, and SS!

20200210 133722

• Love
Reactions: faust, BlueWidow and Jean4
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
This is Compodulator signing in!
Got home from work. Going to spend the evening drinking unhealthy amounts of tea with honey, smoking cigs, and betting microscopic amounts of money on something akin to a satoshi gambling site. We're talking $0.0014 here.
I am not investing my own money in that site. It's quite addictive, though.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Jean4
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well I somehow managed to trigger altered states. And when I am in the dark, I can see many things that are not present. I have seen the rain although there was no rain, could see someone hiding in the bathroom and moving. I decided to take a walk and turned on music. Even though it is played in headphones, I sometimes feel like it is just coming from all directions. But before I experienced an awesome body weakness. And that would be ideal state for CTB for sure

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, BlueWidow and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Chillin the fuck out! I've got some light rain, smokes, booze, and SS!

View attachment 26915
That's looks way cool!!
This is Compodulator signing in!
Got home from work. Going to spend the evening drinking unhealthy amounts of tea with honey, smoking cigs, and betting microscopic amounts of money on something akin to a satoshi gambling site. We're talking $0.0014 here.
I am not investing my own money in that site. It's quite addictive, though.
And spending time with us!!!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Sounds great! But does it have any alcohol in it!?
Wish it did. Can't drink because of my meds, unfortunately.
Then again, if I could drink, I probably wouldn't be still kicking around.
Semi random thought - is eating honey with the honeycomb that comes with expensive jars of honey actually healthy?
I mean, it's friggin wax. Munching on a candle can't be too healthy, can it?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, CynicalHopelessness and Jean4
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Can't drink because of my meds, unfortunately.
I thought so too when I was on ADs but drank despite that eventually. Turned out whole concept of SSRI is bullshit anyway.

• Love
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Right now I don't know where I actually go. Like something deep inside of me said cmon, you are ready to leave your cage.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Didn't die in my sleep. Damn. Fell asleep at 6 am, woke up at 8:30 to call new hospital so I can schedule with new hepatologist/transplant surgeon for second opinion. Had to leave a message. Migraine and vertigo are killing me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Brick In The Wall, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Didn't die in my sleep. Damn. Fell asleep at 6 am, woke up at 8:30 to call new hospital so I can schedule with new hepatologist/transplant surgeon for second opinion. Had to leave a message. Migraine and vertigo are killing me.
Is the new hospital a good one?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've said it before.... someone effing poison me... seriously....

Back from lawyer... so their offer was BEFORE they pay the bills because they haven't paid any of my medical bills for almost 2 years, MY insurance has...

Total offer, almost 48K.... total I owe in medical bills? 46.5K...

I'd get 1K. and that's only if I had nothing else popup.

So now.... I have to wait... and wait.... and wait.... and effing wait..... possibly until august..... AUGUST... until we file lawsuit.... that can take a year.... a effing YEAR.

It's probably a good thing I"m at work right now.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Backwood_tilt, Deleted member 1465 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I thought so too when I was on ADs but drank despite that eventually. Turned out whole concept of SSRI is bullshit anyway.
I've had the same experience. I've been on just about every SSRI known to man and absolutely none of them did anything for me. I went off of every one of them on my own, just quit taking them when the prescription ran out so I wouldn't have to spend anymore money on them because they're very expensive. In my case, very expensive sugar pills. I'm glad that they help other people, but they didn't do a thing for me.
And I also drank alcohol while I was on them and absolutely nothing happened.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Is the new hospital a good one?
Yes. Someone with my condition was "fired" by the same surgeon I was and she switched over to this new hospital and told me who she uses.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I've had the same experience. I've been on just about every SSRI known to man and absolutely none of them did anything for me. I went off of every one of them on my own, just quit taking them when the prescription ran out so I wouldn't have to spend anymore money on them because they're very expensive. In my case, very expensive sugar pills. I'm glad that they help other people, but they didn't do a thing for me.
And I also drank alcohol while I was on them and absolutely nothing happened.
Olanzapine did not help me much, because right now I am facing the schizo part of schizoaffective disorder. Aripiprazole made me appear in emergency department with side effects which made these days the worst in entire life

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I've said it before.... someone effing poison me... seriously....

Back from lawyer... so their offer was BEFORE they pay the bills because they haven't paid any of my medical bills for almost 2 years, MY insurance has...

Total offer, almost 48K.... total I owe in medical bills? 46.5K...

I'd get 1K. and that's only if I had nothing else popup.

So now.... I have to wait... and wait.... and wait.... and effing wait..... possibly until august..... AUGUST... until we file lawsuit.... that can take a year.... a effing YEAR.

It's probably a good thing I"m at work right now.
I'm so sorry @Carina! I know they keep pushing everything back on you.

Why does everything have to be so frustrating and difficult?! Can somebody somewhere please just give at least one of us a break?! I don't even care who it is at this point. I just want one of us on this thread to get a break on something, and I don't mean a break as in a broken bone or something! (I'm not directing this at anyone in particular just yelling it into the sky, not that I actually think there's anyone in the sky listening, mind you).
I'm just so sick of seeing everyone on here struggle with every little thing! It's fucking ridiculous! One of us needs to have a task made easy for them- and I mean an important task not some little nonessential thing.
Olanzapine did not help me much, because right now I am facing the schizo part of schizoaffective disorder. Aripiprazole made me appear in emergency department with side effects which made these days the worst in entire life
Just looked it up. An antipsychotic. I've had some experience with those a long time ago in the 1980s. Those didn't do anything for me either. I was on an older drug called Stelazine that I was told was going to stop the voices I was hearing and the visual hallucinations I was having. Nothing happened. Didn't do a thing. Just made me tired and want to sleep all the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Backwood_tilt, faust, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
So my nurse talked to my mom and both of them agreed that I'm doing all of this for attention which is false. :notsure:

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, BlueWidow, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Why does everything have to be so frustrating and difficult?! Can somebody somewhere please just give at least one of us a break?! I don't even care who it is at this point. I just want one of us on this thread to get a break on something, and I don't mean a break as in a broken bone or something! (I'm not directing this at anyone in particular just yelling it into the sky, not that I actually think there's anyone in the sky listening, mind you).
I'm just so sick of seeing everyone on here struggle with every little thing! It's fucking ridiculous! One of us needs to have a task made easy for them- and I mean an important task not some little nonessential thing.

Just looked it up. An antipsychotic. I've had some experience with those a long time ago in the 1980s. Those didn't do anything for me either. I was on an older drug called Stelazine that I was told was going to stop the voices I was hearing and the visual hallucinations I was having. Nothing happened. Didn't do a thing. Just made me tired and want to sleep all the time.
I've caught a small break! I spent the weekend with a beautiful woman and we connected/cuddled for a day and a half. I'm fucking smitten and lovestruck. If she breaks my heart at this point I don't even care. But God willing we'll continue to see each other!

• Love
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness, Morphinekiss, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

I mean I know the lawyer called the guy again... I was in the room.... maybe... he'll call back... I mean I kind of knew... but I just didn't think it was going to be as bad as I thought.... but just once.... just effing once... I'd like something to be right. Family steals money from us? 9 years later and still waiting for it. Accident "prove it", dr's keep on saying "well you'll have it for the rest of your life" .... like come on ... seriously... I can't possibly be hiding things that well anymore for people to think that's a good thing to say.
That's a nice one and you are normal lol
Maybe not pulse though ;)

I've discovered I can somewhat control my pulse, but have a hard time consistently dropping it below 50....

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I've caught a small break! I spent the weekend with a beautiful woman and we connected/cuddled for a day and a half. I'm fucking smitten and lovestruck. If she breaks my heart at this point I don't even care. But God willing we'll continue to see each other!
Well, finally we have something positive happening! That's excellent! I'm very happy for you! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Polly, Deleted member 1465, Carina and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Well, finally we have something positive happening! That's excellent! I'm very happy for you! :heart:
I turn 33 this month and she makes me feel 18 again! I'm throwing caution to the wind because what've I got left to lose? My life!? :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: NonsenseTrash, Deleted member 1465, BlueWidow and 2 others