cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Most of my family thought I'd have ended myself by now. It's pretty fucked up hearing your family tell you that when they've not actively tried to help you prevent it.

That's really fucked up of them to say that, I am so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's really fucked up of them to say that, I am so sorry.
It's okay, they were probably taking bets on when it would happen lol. I hope I made them all lose money on that!

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So you let the clown change your tire!? How're you still alive? Never trust a clown!

It's funny you say that other bit. Most of my family thought I'd have ended myself by now. It's pretty fucked up hearing your family tell you that when they've not actively tried to help you prevent it.
Yeah, in hindsight, I think he was the one with the worst homelife, and he was like "I'm just going to do it" and we just expected him to. Now I realize it was a cry for help. As I and my other friend didn't want help.

That family life of yours is screwed up! I mean why say that?!? I mean if you thought someone was going to do that, just offer to help, offer to get you things, offer to be with with , you don't say that! I'm so sorry :(

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That family life of yours is screwed up! I mean why say that?!? I mean if you thought someone was going to do that, just offer to help, offer to get you things, offer to be with with , you don't say that! I'm so sorry :(
I've legit heard it from like 5 or 6 family members. I wasn't even mad or upset honestly. I thought it was funny. All they did was show their true colors to me.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
It's okay, they were probably taking bets on when it would happen lol. I hope I made them all lose money on that!

Well, you showed and continue to keep showing them! :heart: At least you know now which family members you can trust.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
11:00. Nurse and I are watching tv. He's here for 2 more hours.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and faust
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
great.... nose running and stuff is related to migraines.....

I had a headache coming on.... nose started running, I now have a full blown migraine... and no migraine pills on me, and nose is dripping like a faucet left on.

someone effing poison me.

• Aww..
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

I had a headache coming on.... nose started running, I now have a full blown migraine... and no migraine pills on me, and nose is dripping like a faucet left on.

I hope you feel better soon!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I hope you feel better soon!
I was so tempted to grab the migraine pills to put in my purse 'just in case' but thought no why do that? I haven't really had one in like forever! I should've. Then I took out all of the other pills.... ugh.. oh well.

Funny thing thing... I honestly thought the ENT was crazy about the 'migraine nose link'.... until today.... apparently I had just been having like minor migraines before non-stop and crap that means they aren't controlled again...

I"m fine... this is fine.... everything is fine....

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

Want my nurse?

Nobody is poisoning you. You haven't eaten my cooking! :blarg:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Somebody bump please
Sometimes thing go bump in the night and prevent people from sleeping.... sometimes these things come from cats... sometimes it comes from bumping a thread making a comment about a cat booping you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sometimes thing go bump in the night and prevent people from sleeping.... sometimes these things come from cats... sometimes it comes from bumping a thread making a comment about a cat booping you.
Or from my nurse... who just opened my spaghetti sauce jar. :blarg:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I will never understand why a hotel will think almost 3 grand for a room per night with no view is even reasonable. Especially when the place isn't that great.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I will never understand why a hotel will think almost 3 grand for a room per night with no view is even reasonable. Especially when the place isn't that great.
Depends on the event or how booked they are. Rates fluctuate daily and even our rooms can go from 100 to 600 in a flash. So if you wana CTB in one you need to pick a cheap day. So you can spend the rest on drugs and entertainment before you do the deed!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Depends on the event or how booked they are. Rates fluctuate daily and even our rooms can go from 100 to 600 in a flash. So if you wana CTB in one you need to pick a cheap day. So you can spend the rest on drugs and entertainment before you do the deed!
I was just glancing around out of curiosity, and it was like 75, 100, 175, 200, 400, 500, (typical considering the city)... then one 2500/5000.... like wtf? it was a 2/3 star place, with a 'view' of offices, where as a 175->500 room has a view of the lake... like what?

just threw me off... one year a presidential convention had a hotel rented, and the hotel only charged $500/room!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I was just glancing around out of curiosity, and it was like 75, 100, 175, 200, 400, 500, (typical considering the city)... then one 2500/5000.... like wtf? it was a 2/3 star place, with a 'view' of offices, where as a 175->500 room has a view of the lake... like what?

just threw me off... one year a presidential convention had a hotel rented, and the hotel only charged $500/room!
They factor in alot of things honestly. Like different franchises, and if there are companies booking there. How often they sell out of rooms, how close they are to local events etc.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ok... this has it rated better... at least 4.6 stars... and better view.... ...