Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really should lookup where my lawyer's offices are in this town. last time I went to their offices in a different town, then we went to a bob evans... now we're meeting in their main town's office, and I don't know where it's at lol

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
15 minutes until the nurse. I forgot to call and verify. Hope I got the right day lol

Reactions: Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow!! :heart: I hope you get some good sleep. (If you haven't given in to cutting), I'm really proud of you! Either way it's okay :) you got this and I'm so glad you're trying. Night night
Thanks. Currently in group right now. Urges are still there, but small.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Going downstairs to wait for the nurse. I did not shower or brush my teeth. Did her dressed

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
When you order a bottle of liquid death and they deliver it straight to your door! What a country I live in lol.

Reactions: Carina and cosmicpixiedust
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Group is talking about tax returns and it's making me feel even more incompetent because I don't know anything about it. I just wish the meteor would take me out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Group is talking about tax returns and it's making me feel even more incompetent because I don't know anything about it. I just wish the meteor would take me out.
Once I get my tax return I'll buy you that meteor you've been wanting so badly! :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Remember... no one really knows how to do taxes, they use professionals, or guided software that is like "what does your paper say on box1a, 1b, 1c, 1d----ok do you have stock? do you own a home? do you have children? anything else? OK, here's your refund, file now?"

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Remember... no one really knows how to do taxes, they use professionals, or guided software that is like "what does your paper say on box1a, 1b, 1c, 1d----ok do you have stock? do you own a home? do you have children? anything else? OK, here's your refund, file now?"
I know how to do taxes and I stick it to them every fucking time! God knows the government fucks us every chance they get. The feeling is mutual.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
And now the group is talking about how to purchase a car and the process. Also makes me feel incompetent. Let's hope @Brick In The Wall gets his tax return lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Carina I took some flights in my dreams. Once I was already dead there, but one guy I know offered me to have a drink, so I was invisible and stole some vodka from the shop. But I realized it is just a dream only when the alcohol started working. I was taking antidepressants so I would feel bad in real life and then it was okay

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
And now the group is talking about how to purchase a car and the process. Also makes me feel incompetent. Let's hope @Brick In The Wall gets his tax return lol.
It's normal for someone your age these days to not know how these things work. When I was your age I wasn't much different. If anything it's a good thing.

They try to trick you into debt all the time now. If you don't understand how to build debt then you obviously won't be in it.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I know how to do taxes and I stick it to them every fucking time! God knows the government fucks us every chance they get. The feeling is mutual.
Granted if you only have simple things not as hard, but with other things, the rules change yearly so it's a bit more complex. Also why the software things have free things for the simple ones--- most is just plug and screw.... plug and play whichever lol

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Nurse is here. I told him I had to brush my teeth before we started and I did.
I am going to have him open my jar of spaghetti sauce lol.

• Love
Reactions: Polly, cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
It's normal for someone your age these days to not know how these things work. When I was your age I wasn't much different. If anything it's a good thing.

They try to trick you into debt all the time now. If you don't understand how to build debt then you obviously won't be in it.
I just hope I can learn these things

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just hope I can learn these things
The first time a guy changed my tire, he put things on baackward.... (he was so confident he was right though!)

First time I did it I did it in the snow, on the side of the road, in the dark, and I did it from guessing, and did it right.

Sometimes you learn things when you have to, or just get in a situation where you have to.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
So ridiculous a nurse has to see me 2x a month and a waste of money.

He asked me if I have any unusual stresses. Should I say it's the anniversary of Stan who CTB 2 months ago and SinisterKid is missing... and @Squiddy doesn't know how to do taxes? :blarg:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The first time a guy changed my tire, he put things on baackward.... (he was so confident he was right though!)

First time I did it I did it in the snow, on the side of the road, in the dark, and I did it from guessing, and did it right.

Sometimes you learn things when you have to, or just get in a situation where you have to.
Lmao, that was just a bit of male bravado it sounds like. Like how the hell do you put it on backwards!?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
So ridiculous a nurse has to see me 2x a month and a waste of money.

He asked me if I have any unusual stresses. Should I say it's the anniversary of Stan who CTB 2 months ago and SinisterKid is missing... and @Squiddy doesn't know how to do taxes? :blarg:
Nope. Don't know how to do taxes :pfff:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Lmao, that was just a bit of male bravado it sounds like. Like how the hell do you put it on backwards!?
Honestly he was kinda hyper as all getout... comd to think of it, he was thought to be the "most likely to kill himself" out of all of our friends at the time (while I and another friend were actively doing things.... she did last year... me... well..... and he's alive and happy..... ironic).

But yeah, he was kind of.... unique.... but it's why we kept him around--comic relief lol.

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Honestly he was kinda hyper as all getout... comd to think of it, he was thought to be the "most likely to kill himself" out of all of our friends at the time (while I and another friend were actively doing things.... she did last year... me... well..... and he's alive and happy..... ironic).

But yeah, he was kind of.... unique.... but it's why we kept him around--comic relief lol.
So you let the clown change your tire!? How're you still alive? Never trust a clown!

It's funny you say that other bit. Most of my family thought I'd have ended myself by now. It's pretty fucked up hearing your family tell you that when they've not actively tried to help you prevent it.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
We're talking about depression now. At least it's something I know and am not incompetent in.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We're talking about depression now. At least it's something I know and am not incompetent in.
The student has now become the master! School those lil douchebags!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Squiddy and cosmicpixiedust