CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I spoke to the doctor today, they're going to try and come to see me and review my medication soon. Hopefully they can help me.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Ok... this has it rated better... at least 4.6 stars... and better view.... ...
If you want to book a room use a prepaid debit card unless you know 100% that you will make your reservation. It's also often cheaper and or better to book direct and not through a third party.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah other place had things messed up.... this looks more like why they charge so much lol

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
7 mins til lunch. Haven't seen the doctor yet

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Beautiful lobby. Doesn't mean the rooms are that great though. My lobby is dope but the rooms are shit. Housekeeping is a joke at my property.
Yeah, hard to tell., granted I find it overpriced regardless lol, but still given everything at least I can see 'why' lol

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, hard to tell., granted I find it overpriced regardless lol, but still given everything at least I can see 'why' lol
There are ways to get your room comp. There was a lady who used to go around and leave used insulin needles in her room so she could complain and get a free night lmao.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
There are ways to get your room comp. There was a lady who used to go around and leave used insulin needles in her room so she could complain and get a free night lmao.
omg... that's.... creative tbh.
I'm almost too impressed. I knew a guy who would eat food, the put hair from his.... "groin" on it and call the manager over.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
omg... that's.... creative tbh.
I'm almost too impressed. I knew a guy who would eat food, the put hair from his.... "groin" on it and call the manager over.
It's creative as fuck yea. Well not your example as much lol. But eventually they do catch on and you'll be lifetime banned. They even flag you and email other properties not to rent to you.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's creative as fuck yea. Well not your example as much lol. But eventually they do catch on and you'll be lifetime banned. They even flag you and email other properties not to rent to you.
Yeah... it's more of a one-time use thing I'd think.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I spoke to the doctor today, they're going to try and come to see me and review my medication soon. Hopefully they can help me.
That's the best news I had all day!!!

• Love
Reactions: CyanideSoup
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah... it's more of a one-time use thing I'd think.
Just come stay at my property. I'll set you up with the presidential suite and make sure HK doesn't prevent your CTB lol. Dark Humour there...

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Well, you are free to not trust me. I'm an asshole.
--------------------
Food cravings are getting super intense, but if I focus, it feels like my body is just slightly hungry, about 4/10.
Bruh it was a joke! Haha, take it easy!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I trust everyone to do what's in their own best interest.... so really people can be trusted in a sense because if they betray you, you will them. lol

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I am not offended, just giving you an honest warning :з
If you think you can fuck my life up any worse then it is then take your best shot! It's not a jab at you but I don't think anyone here could cause me any substantial damage. Life will do that on its own :pfff:
Giphy 187

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
If you think you can fuck my life up any worse then it is then take your best shot! It's not a jab at you but I don't think anyone here could cause me any substantial damage. Life will do that on its own :pfff:
View attachment 26914
That's not how trust works. Trust is a way for you to fuck your own life with the assistance of some backstabbing bastard!

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well that is not going to work. I mean, people even sabotage themselves all the time.
They do... but the question is... was it intentional? like was the sabotage something they wanted to do because they didn't want to do the other? so many permutations that lead to outcomes of desired and undesired outcomes, all influencing a massive outcome of others, all going out to infinity where sabotaging yourself in school may result in you getting married, or saying screw it and poisoning yourself.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I set a freaking reminded for the lawyer... and it never went off! So glad I looked at the time... have to leave in about 8 min

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I set a freaking reminded for the lawyer... and it never went off! So glad I looked at the time... have to leave in about 8 min
How many people are here because of lawyers? You're just trying to help this site out!

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
They do... but the question is... was it intentional?
Sounds like one of those free will questions, but I'm not a philosopher (and I keep writing "free wheel", ffs). The point I was trying to make is that people actually often act not in their best interest.

So you mean I can make friends that will help me reach my goals!? Where do I sign up?
Just fill in the form Q4-11 as provided in the section 13 subsection K of the Friends Act, and you can get disappointment of never reaching any significant goals as a bonus!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
How many people are here because of lawyers? You're just trying to help this site out!
Well my laywer's in theory getting me money for car accident... then I will just indirectly be passing it to my mom after taking care of some things.

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Just fill in the form Q4-11 as provided in the section 13 subsection K of the Friends Act, and you can get disappointment of never reaching any significant goals as a bonus!
Well I'd have to be stupid to pass up a bonus like that! Can I get the extra package of friends that borrow money and never pay it back as well?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Well I'd have to be stupid to pass up a bonus like that! Can I get the extra package of friends that borrow money and never pay it back as well?
I don't think there are any available right now, but you can do the second best thing - putting your money into a bank which will declare bankruptcy when you'll finally need a bit of them!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't think there are any available right now, but you can do the second best thing - putting your money into a bank which will declare bankruptcy when you'll finally need a bit of them!
Such solid advice my man. I'll invest the farm on it!