Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You shouldn't say graveyard around here. :wink:
I went to bed early. Horrible insomnia. Teach me to leave the board. I missed so many....

I know, it's just a habit after working nights for so long. I'm one foot in it as well. This year will determine alot for me.

I always seem to miss them as I'm either asleep or working.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Hello All,
Jean suggested I post here with my plans for the day. Thanks Jean ❤
Just having a dreadful morning missing my husband. The new year is rough. Moving into a new decade without him has been devastating. But I'm still here. Just barely!
But today I'm going to shower and brush my teeth. And I have to load the dishwasher and start it up. Then I'm going to pack up myself and my puppy and spend the night at my in laws place.
And if I cry and wail the whole way there I will. I probably will. But that's ok.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Hello All,
Jean suggested I post here with my plans for the day. Thanks Jean ❤
Just having a dreadful morning missing my husband. The new year is rough. Moving into a new decade without him has been devastating. But I'm still here. Just barely!
But today I'm going to shower and brush my teeth. And I have to load the dishwasher and start it up. Then I'm going to pack up myself and my puppy and spend the night at my in laws place.
And if I cry and wail the whole way there I will. I probably will. But that's ok.
Cry away. Post as you do things. If you do not, @Squiddy will come after you with her torches!!!!

You have a puppy????? I want pictures!!!!!!!!!
My list for today
Shower and brush teeth (Day 4)
Throw away the shopping bags from yesterday's groceries (I know. I should have done it yesterday and they are on the floor)
Wash the dishes

*** a bonus. Clean out the science experiments growing in my refrigerator. Does anyone want to do this for me?? I'm scared!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LMLN
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Washed the cat dishes. Is everyone sleeping in?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You shouldn't say graveyard around here. :wink:
I went to bed early. Horrible insomnia. Teach me to leave the board. I missed so many....

I guess that means we shouldn't mention the band grateful dead?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Morning

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Cry away. Post as you do things. If you do not, @Squiddy will come after you with her torches!!!!

You have a puppy????? I want pictures!!!!!!!!!
My list for today
Shower and brush teeth (Day 4)
Throw away the shopping bags from yesterday's groceries (I know. I should have done it yesterday and they are on the floor)
Wash the dishes

*** a bonus. Clean out the science experiments growing in my refrigerator. Does anyone want to do this for me?? I'm scared!!!

20200104 083445

• Love
Reactions: noctiva
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I wish I had a dog. I used to have a pitbull, but we had to give her up because we moved

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just realized I"m not hungry... at all... this is weird. I've normally eaten by now, and would be still getting hungry for lunch even!

Cute animal pics :D

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
What a sweetheart! What is his/her name, and can you get another pet? Even if it is guppies like @Azzy69 ?
Her name was Koffee and we have a fish

• Love
Reactions: Azzy69 and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Her name was Koffee and we have a fish
What a great name!! I'm a coffee a holic. Pics!!!
I just realized I"m not hungry... at all... this is weird. I've normally eaten by now, and would be still getting hungry for lunch even!

Cute animal pics :D
It isn't weird. I haven't been hungry either. I think it's the change of season.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I still have Chinese food in the fridge from last night. I might go eat it

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What a great name!! I'm a coffee a holic. Pics!!!

It isn't weird. I haven't been hungry either. I think it's the change of season.
OK, we'll just go with change of season. Sounds better at least lol

Oh crap... think I need to intercept the mail today.
edit: intercepted it... wasn't a need to... which means I would need to intercept 'monday's' but can't as I"ll be at work... ugh.

Last edited:
  • Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I might eat the last piece of my dad's birthday cake

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So odd though.. what I was waiting on is in my town this morning... under a half mile from me... I would've thought it would've been on the truck.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
This is exactly what the cake looked like:

Cake01