Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@realjunes is in the chat. I saw @Sensei who doesn't love me anymore, and we are missing @BlueWidow @Azzy69 @Morphinekiss @Nemeshisu and @L0ne1ygh0st. @Raven Moon is probably out drinking the blood of her enemies.

How is the list going @LMLN? I still haven't showered yet. Am a little shaky from my meds.

Reactions: Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So this morning I had an odd memory pop into my head with my great-grandmother...

Many years ago, when she started to have medical issues, she asked my grandmother to get her the number to Dr. Kevorkian. My grandmother refused, but she was like "I just want the number, just in case" like of a response. She still refused because she KNEW she would call, and she didn't want her to have an assisted suicide.

My great-grandmother actually wanted to leave on her own terms, in total control of her memories and body.... But she just didn't want pain in it.

Oh and @Jean4, blood of enemies is good in case you wondered :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I forgot to take my morning meds

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's 12:37. I am going to shower and brush my teeth. I shall return!!!! @Squiddy is in charge.

Reactions: Carina and Squiddy
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'm alive. Another migraine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well just got bloodwork back... all levels in normal range. This means my depression/suicidal things are not hormone related.

That's actually a relief.

• Love
Reactions: realjunes and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well just got bloodwork back... all levels in normal range. This means my depression/suicidal things are not hormone related.

That's actually a relief.
Good deal!!!
Total honesty. I am trying to shower but have a problem
62433EC8 14B7 4CE6 AB01 7595EBA15082

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Good deal!!!

Yep. All values are basically dead-center or just a tad off of center. I'm completely normal. lol

Odd I know, but at least I know my thoughts are my own, and not based off of some chemical imbalance. Granted depression can be, but still you know.

Reactions: realjunes
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Awww :love::love::love::love::love: kitty!

excedrin migraine does nothing for me. I have trigeminal and occipital neuralgia so my migraines basically are always at level 15 pain wise. Going to eat and give myself a torodol shot.

• Love
Reactions: realjunes
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Showered and brushed my teeth and am back in bed. Day 4!

Suggestion. Brush your teeth in the shower. It is too difficult for me to shower and stand at the sink to brush my teeth. Got it done 4 days in a row by doing it in the shower.

I now just have to push myself at night, and if I don't, I get at least one.

I am aiming for brushing my teeth and washing my face at night. We shall see.
Awww :love::love::love::love::love: kitty!

excedrin migraine does nothing for me. I have trigeminal and occipital neuralgia so my migraines basically are always at level 15 pain wise. Going to eat and give myself a torodol shot.
Did you try Botox?

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Hi everyone.
I was especially hit hard by losing Meant2Die, as I had a few chats with her where I learned about her story and her suffering. She was amazing though, no complaining, no self pity, thinking of others. But she and @Ark and I think @Stan also, postponed ending their suffering for completely unselfish reasons, to help others sort out facts. Amazing people, as are so many of those we lost recently.
I want to be of help to others, as we all do, but our hands are often tied, and it is hard to accept. I chat with some members and I am always humbled by all members. They are so brave and persevere under the most unimaginable circumstances. I feel guilty when my troubles don't amount to a hill of beans comparatively. (Casa Blanca quote of course)
Anway, I am trying to get my old brain to operate on at least one cylinder anymore, and it isn't working to well. LOL. That is why I am here less, it is not about the forum, it is about me. I will check in, and I do some lurking just to catch up. I would end with "I hope everyone is well" as the non-SS world chimes out to others, but we are the "real world" here, so I will just say, love to all, and thanks for thinking about me. Talk later.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Morphinekiss and Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Showered and brushed my teeth and am back in bed. Day 4!

Suggestion. Brush your teeth in the shower. It is too difficult for me to shower and stand at the sink to brush my teeth. Got it done 4 days in a row by doing it in the shower.

I now just have to push myself at night, and if I don't, I get at least one.

I am aiming for brushing my teeth and washing my face at night. We shall see.

Did you try Botox?
I see my neuro on Monday and I'm going to ask her to try again to get insurance to approve it. They wouldn't before, so I tried those new monthly migraine shots but had to stop when they found my liver tumors and my migraines have been coming back steadily and I'm getting them daily again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and realjunes
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've had migraines so long, I have MRI proof I get them. I have 2 whitespots in my brain (basically 'damage but not uncommon') that migraine sufferers get frequently.

Fortunately initrex helps me, so I haven't needed to get stronger things.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, realjunes and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hi everyone.
I was especially hit hard by losing Meant2Die, as I had a few chats with her where I learned about her story and her suffering. She was amazing though, no complaining, no self pity, thinking of others. But she and @Ark and I think @Stan also, postponed ending their suffering for completely unselfish reasons, to help others sort out facts. Amazing people, as are so many of those we lost recently.
I want to be of help to others, as we all do, but our hands are often tied, and it is hard to accept. I chat with some members and I am always humbled by all members. They are so brave and persevere under the most unimaginable circumstances. I feel guilty when my troubles don't amount to a hill of beans comparatively. (Casa Blanca quote of course)
Anway, I am trying to get my old brain to operate on at least one cylinder anymore, and it isn't working to well. LOL. That is why I am here less, it is not about the forum, it is about me. I will check in, and I do some lurking just to catch up. I would end with "I hope everyone is well" as the non-SS world chimes out to others, but we are the "real world" here, so I will just say, love to all, and thanks for thinking about me. Talk later.
You are my partner in crime. You better check in and bring snacks!!

P.S. Stan postponed because I almost got him to.. almost. ;)

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I've had migraines so long, I have MRI proof I get them. I have 2 whitespots in my brain (basically 'damage but not uncommon') that migraine sufferers get frequently.

Fortunately initrex helps me, so I haven't needed to get stronger things.
Yea I'm super special and am allergic to imitrex and all drugs in the similar class.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
You are my partner in crime. You better check in and bring snacks!!

P.S. Stan postponed because I almost got him to.. almost. ;)

You are among those I mentioned, @Jean4. You sacrifice a lot for us, you keep us going, and it is not easy for you. Thank you for being.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You are among those I mentioned, @Jean4. You sacrifice a lot for us, you keep us going, and it is not easy for you. Thank you for being.
Will you bring snacks?

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
@realjunes is in the chat. I saw @Sensei who doesn't love me anymore, and we are missing @BlueWidow @Azzy69 @Morphinekiss @Nemeshisu and @L0ne1ygh0st. @Raven Moon is probably out drinking the blood of her enemies.

How is the list going @LMLN? I still haven't showered yet. Am a little shaky from my meds.
Hey, I am still alive. I wasn't able to visit ss until now because I was helping my mom. I hope everyone is fine.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hey, I am still alive. I wasn't able to visit ss until now because I was helping my mom. I hope everyone is fine.
Thanks for checking in. It keeps my anxiety down, which prevents a asthma attack, which prevents my oxygen dropping, which keeps me living.

Wait. Is that a good thing?

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yea I'm super special and am allergic to imitrex and all drugs in the similar class.
Oh that's bad. I even work with people who had to get botox, because every other pill/shot didn't work for them. It's like if you get something that works, it's great, but until then...

I really hope you can get something that helps at least.

After like 10 years or more, I do sometimes need to take 2 imitrex instead of one now.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hi everyone.
@realjunes You are another one of the greats around here, so don't underestimate your contributions....

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@realjunes You are another one of the greats around here, so don't underestimate your contributions....
No worries. I am going to best @realjunes with one of my cheese sticks to keep him here.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm actually eating. Not in mood to, but whatever lol.

Side thing, mom STILL hasn't eaten the residual laundry pod contaminated food... I think she knows.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

Just checking in. Sorry I didn't do it sooner but I didn't get to sleep until nearly 3 o'clock in the morning this morning. I had a horrible headache around my right eye only. I eventually fell asleep. I never took anything for it, so this morning when I woke up I still had the headache. It's weird because it's only around my right eye. I don't understand it. I've never had a headache in just one part of my head before.
Anyway, I finally took some Tylenol and I'm in bed right now so we'll see if it goes away.
Hi everyone,

Just checking in. Sorry I didn't do it sooner but I didn't get to sleep until nearly 3 o'clock in the morning this morning. I had a horrible headache around my right eye only. I eventually fell asleep. I never took anything for it, so this morning when I woke up I still had the headache. It's weird because it's only around my right eye. I don't understand it. I've never had a headache in just one part of my head before.
Anyway, I finally took some Tylenol and I'm in bed right now so we'll see if it goes away.
I sympathize with those of you who get migraines. I used to get something very close to a migraine during my periods when I was in my 30s. I would have to close all the curtains and turn the phone and everything else that could make noise off. I had to eliminate all light and all noise and lie in a quiet dark room until my head stopped hurting. Thankfully, it only happened when I had my period and at no other time of the month. Then when I turned 40, it mysteriously went away, just as mysteriously as it had appeared when I turned 30. I can't imagine how you deal with having them for years and years all the time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I'm actually eating. Not in mood to, but whatever lol.

Side thing, mom STILL hasn't eaten the residual laundry pod contaminated food... I think she knows.
So you're trying to kill your mum ?
@Jean4 I think we have a meal request for you.....

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

I sympathize with those of you who get migraines. I used to get something very close to a migraine during my periods when I was in my 30s. I would have to close all the curtains and turn the phone and everything else that could make noise off. I had to eliminate all light and all noise and lie in a quiet dark room until my head stopped hurting. Thankfully, it only happened when I had my period and at no other time of the month. Then when I turned 40, it mysteriously went away, just as mysteriously as it had appeared when I turned 30. I can't imagine how you deal with having them for years and years all the time.
Glad you are here. We noticed you were gone.,

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu and BlueWidow