Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So you're trying to kill your mum ?
@Jean4 I think we have a meal request for you.....

No lol---she put MY food (well food I can eat, she ate most of it though) in the container and is expecting ME to eat it. I'm trying to see if she knows it's contaminated, or if she doesn't know (it's highly obvious if you open the container--plus if I know she takes it, before eating I'd be like "I'm surprised you got the things out of the container". She eats it separate too, so if I missed, she'd only get one bite, and would end up spitting it out. So totally not concerned.

I'm thinking she's trying to poison me even if subconsciously... I'm just using it as a test. If she doesn't attempt to eat it (since she loves the stuff), she knows. If she does, she honestly just forgot/wasn't thinking.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
No lol---she put MY food (well food I can eat, she ate most of it though) in the container and is expecting ME to eat it. I'm trying to see if she knows it's contaminated, or if she doesn't know (it's highly obvious if you open the container--plus if I know she takes it, before eating I'd be like "I'm surprised you got the things out of the container". She eats it separate too, so if I missed, she'd only get one bite, and would end up spitting it out. So totally not concerned.

I'm thinking she's trying to poison me even if subconsciously... I'm just using it as a test. If she doesn't attempt to eat it (since she loves the stuff), she knows. If she does, she honestly just forgot/wasn't thinking.
Now remind me again, is it her or her boyfriend who is depressed? Perhaps she did it without realizing what she was doing (subconsciously as you say)? If she's depressed, she probably isn't thinking clearly. Sometimes, when I'm cooking, I'm shocked that I haven't burned the house down I'm so out of it due to my
depression. . . Well, and my thyroid issues.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It is 2:00. This is a bad day. I showered at 12:30. I am still wrapping in a towel along with my hair. I am now going to get up, brush my hair if it isn't dried into a rats nest and put on my pjs (since I never leave, I live in my pjs.)
I'd like to thank my agent.... <....insert other oscar acceptance stuff here....>
Warning. I like you. You are now on my stalking list to check in on. I need to laugh. ;)

• Love
Reactions: jgm63 and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Now remind me again, is it her or her boyfriend who is depressed? Perhaps she did it without realizing what she was doing (subconsciously as you say)? If she's depressed, she probably isn't thinking clearly. Sometimes, when I'm cooking, I'm shocked that I haven't burned the house down I'm so out of it due to my
depression. . . Well, and my thyroid issues.
Yeah, her boyfriend has PTSD and other issues from the Vietnam war (drafted).

She isn't normally good this time of year, but... she washed it and the last thing she said was "it still smelled and she couldn't get it clean", you open the container, and the smell is gagging obvious. She still used it. There were 2 signs there it shouldn't have been used, so either she forgot 2x before using it (3x if you include the last time she had it for me to use), or...

Reactions: BlueWidow
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

ah, ok, sorry, this is what happens when you don't go back and read the earlier comments....

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
ah, ok, sorry, this is what happens when you don't go back and read the earlier comments....
That's fine lol--still seems weird. But it makes sense to me. Even my best friend finds it odd (that she's done that) and he knows her. He also told me he wouldn't say if it was intentional or not even if he found out.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Is she a hoarder? My aunt is a hoarder and does shit like that all the time. She probably has eaten detergent laced food for all I know.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Is she a hoarder? My aunt is a hoarder and does shit like that all the time. She probably has eaten detergent laced food for all I know.

No not a horder. I honestly don't know. It does actually confuse me. Like...ok... it's not just the container...

As she gets closer to the boyfriend, the more she acts like she wants me gone. We both own the house, it's half mine. She keeps on making little comments that make me think she wants me gone, leave the country, etc. So this is like, is it an extension of those? Does she realize it? A joke I made that she told me not to say (I'm like a battery because I have lithium in me), she's now telling me I can't fly because you can't take batteries on the plane. I'm basically not to be seen or heard. She wants me in my room, non-stop, with the door closed, and not making a lot of noise (i.e. computer headphones used and not speakers) even though I can hear the TV blaring through the wall, and the wall is really a wall, closet, wall, so 'insulated'.

It's like I'm an inconvenience. She doesn't want to cook anything I can eat most times, so I have to cook my own food. But now, she cooks me food, and then puts it in the containers.

I kind of wished she just said 'I wish you'd leave' or something so I knew. And yes, it would give me a set future date within a second of hearing that. Even if she didn't mean it that way, I just want to know...

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Morphinekiss
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I got into my nightgown (I think you say dressing gown in the UK), cleaned the science experiment out of the fridge and washed the container and threw it away outside my apartment along with the cat litter. I also threw away the grocery bags from yesterday and actually put away the groceries which were on the floor by the front door. I am now back in bed.

By the way. It wasn't @Carina 's Tide, but I drank coffee that was sitting out since yesterday. I didn't throw away the cup and thought it was today's coffee. I was wondering why it was sour and tasted strange. I thought it was because I drank it after brushing my teeth.

@Carina. Someone is MIA again today. I am not going to stress about it. Can't say, I won't care because I do. I am just going to make sure it doesn't cause me to break down or cause insomnia.

• Love
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
No not a horder. I honestly don't know. It does actually confuse me. Like...ok... it's not just the container...

As she gets closer to the boyfriend, the more she acts like she wants me gone. We both own the house, it's half mine. She keeps on making little comments that make me think she wants me gone, leave the country, etc. So this is like, is it an extension of those? Does she realize it? A joke I made that she told me not to say (I'm like a battery because I have lithium in me), she's now telling me I can't fly because you can't take batteries on the plane. I'm basically not to be seen or heard. She wants me in my room, non-stop, with the door closed, and not making a lot of noise (i.e. computer headphones used and not speakers) even though I can hear the TV blaring through the wall, and the wall is really a wall, closet, wall, so 'insulated'.

It's like I'm an inconvenience. She doesn't want to cook anything I can eat most times, so I have to cook my own food. But now, she cooks me food, and then puts it in the containers.

I kind of wished she just said 'I wish you'd leave' or something so I knew. And yes, it would give me a set future date within a second of hearing that. Even if she didn't mean it that way, I just want to know...
I'm sorry. That's rough. I live with my parents out of necessity but they would never ask me to leave. They want me to be able to leave so I can be "normal"/they think it would make me happier, but that passive aggressive behavior isn't there.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm sorry. That's rough. I live with my parents out of necessity but they would never ask me to leave. They want me to be able to leave so I can be "normal"/they think it would make me happier, but that passive aggressive behavior isn't there.
Yeah. Passive aggressive is annoying.

I even have a picture in front of me that has my great-grandma, grandmother, mother and me in it. My mom's in the back, the other 3 of us are basically 'together' I know it's just how the picture was taken, but it just seems so... telling.

Especially since it's my grandma first (died first), great grandma second (died second), me, and my mom to the top-right--almost 'same position' but I am next head wise.

I'm sure it's coincidence... but it's just so, interesting.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah. Passive aggressive is annoying.

I even have a picture in front of me that has my great-grandma, grandmother, mother and me in it. My mom's in the back, the other 3 of us are basically 'together' I know it's just how the picture was taken, but it just seems so... telling.

Especially since it's my grandma first (died first), great grandma second (died second), me, and my mom to the top-right--almost 'same position' but I am next head wise.

I'm sure it's coincidence... but it's just so, interesting.
Yup. It is interesting...

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yup. It is interesting...
Especially since it was taken in this house... in front of a Christmas tree. But coincidence I'm sure, and my interpretation given things.... still though.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Especially since it was taken in this house... in front of a Christmas tree. But coincidence I'm sure, and my interpretation given things.... still though.
I go with coincidence

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
You're being awfully quiet @Squiddy. How are you today? :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah. I'd bet it is honestly. Still freaky lol.
That I give you, and it gives us something to talk about. Where is Angels Landsbury when you need her?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That I give you, and it gives us something to talk about. Where is Angels Landsbury when you need her?

I love Mysteries, and things like that.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
No I'm up. I'm trying to learn how to code

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019

Coding? Explain please to people who aren't as smart as you.

Coding is the process of using a programming language to get a computer to behave how you want it to. Every line of code tells the computer to do something, and a document full of lines of code is called a script.