Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
She ate most of them pre-laundry contamination....

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if it's intentional.
well... she's making leftover tacos for her and her boyfriend... I think I"ll have an answer pretty quick if all works out.
Let us know!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Let us know!
Oh.... I will... I'm trying to act innocent.

omg... now they're "leaving to get the mail"... I will get an answer if it kills me...

probably shouldn't have phrased it that way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
48AA8233 E4E2 46C0 BD16 CB8D149F1BF0

Today is Friday AND it's a full moon.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Are you sure? I think it says full moon is going to be on 10th January, a week later. I mean moon was still a crescent previous night and I think moon looks the same no matter where are you on Earth.
Hmm... does look that way.... oh well, we'll just picture it as full. Because the moon is always full! Just not illuminated

Reactions: Nemeshisu
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
We aren't that lucky. ;)
Yeah, the universe doesn't like us enough to do us that kind of a favor.
Are you sure? I think it says full moon is going to be on 10th January, a week later. I mean moon was still a crescent previous night and I think moon looks the same no matter where are you on Earth.
Well it could be. This is a new calendar so I'm not used to how the wording on it is yet. Sometimes they put the wording above the day and it's on that day and sometimes they put the wording below the day and it's on that day. The last calendar I had the wording was all below the particular day that it was going to happen on, but now that I look at this one. . . I think you're right. I think the full moon is actually on the 10th because the wording on this calendar has it above the day that it's going to happen on. Well, next week will have a full moon then. Save your "yays" for next Friday @Carina.

Reactions: Carina, Nemeshisu and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@realjunes is online and ignoring me. I stalk.
08B8805B 901C 4024 868B 0ADDA6115846

Reactions: hershberger
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, the universe doesn't like us enough to do us that kind of a favor.

Well it could be. This is a new calendar so I'm not used to how the wording on it is yet. Sometimes they put the wording above the day and it's on that day and sometimes they put the wording below the day and it's on that day. The last calendar I had the wording was all below the particular day that it was going to happen on, but now that I look at this one. . . I think you're right. I think the full moon is actually on the 10th because the wording on this calendar has it above the day that it's going to happen on. Well, next week will have a full moon then. Save your "yays" for next Friday @Carina.
Yeah it'd make it so much easier if we just stopped existing.

Yeah... gotta save the yays apparently... or just be like "yay" because the moon exists.

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Just ate General tso's and beef and broccoli

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, BlueWidow and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yeah it'd make it so much easier if we just stopped existing.
Yes, every time they report that an astroid is headed to earth, I'm always praying it's going to hit my house directly. Or in 2012 when they said the world was going to end, I was totally ready for it. Everyone else is panicking, and I'm like "Bring on the Armageddon". :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yes, every time they report that an astroid is headed to earth, I'm always praying it's going to hit my house directly. Or in 2012 when they said the world was going to end, I was totally ready for it. Everyone else is panicking, and I'm like "Bring on the Armageddon". :smiling:
oh yeah... totally me too. I've actually looked to see how close they were and was like "NO!" because it was too far away. I mean I wasn't asking for much... just a precision strike at my exact location.... kind of like the toilet seat in the tv show 'Dead like me'

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Nemeshisu
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I do the same thing. I wish it would take me out

Reactions: BlueWidow
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Back in 2012 I was just like ,,Ok, that's fine. Let us all die".

Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
oh yeah... totally me too. I've actually looked to see how close they were and was like "NO!" because it was too far away. I mean I wasn't asking for much... just a precision strike at my exact location.... kind of like the toilet seat in the tv show 'Dead like me'
I loved that show!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Back in 2012 I was just like ,,Ok, that's fine. Let us all die".
I admit, back in 2012, I was terrified of the world ending and even cried because I didn't want it to end, but looking back, I wish it did and took me out

Reactions: Carina and Nemeshisu
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Having insomnia the past couple of days, I am exhausted. Going to bed. Will pop on later when I can't sleep. If there is a miracle and I can sleep, I'll see you all tomorrow. @Squiddy is in charge.

• Love
Reactions: hershberger, BlueWidow, Nemeshisu and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I loved that show!
Me too :D I have season 1 and 2 on dvd... The episode with the last thought people have, and they had 'Daisy's' last be like "Why has no one ever loved me? " I was like... ok, nope, you evil writers.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Having insomnia the past couple of days, I am exhausted. Going to bed. Will pop on later when I can't sleep. If there is a miracle and I can sleep, I'll see you all tomorrow. @Squiddy is in charge.
Sweet dreams

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm back. I was in bed with the lights out going to sleep. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and raised it by washing my face.

I didn't want @Squiddy yelling at me in my dreams.

Trying to sleep again.

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy, Nemeshisu and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm back. I was in bed with the lights out going to sleep. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and raised it by washing my face.

I didn't want @Squiddy yelling at me in my dreams.

Trying to sleep again.
Spongebobangrymob

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I might go eat a piece of my dad's birthday cake

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OK... so mom and her boyfriend ate dinner.... now to sneakily see if she ate the beans.

They ate... they finished things... they left the beans.... well then...

Let's see... 3 goodbye threads in one day?

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Happy Saturday! First one of 2020!
@Azzy69 has returned. @Squiddy needs to get the torches because he left without telling us and broke the cardinal rule. ;). Now how are the guppies?

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
A good morning back at ya Jean! Reading through the Goodbye threads from yesterday. I always seem to miss them, I guess it's probably the weird schedule I work (graveyard shift).

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
A good morning back at ya Jean! Reading through the Goodbye threads from yesterday. I always seem to miss them, I guess it's probably the weird schedule I work (graveyard shift).
You shouldn't say graveyard around here. :wink:
I went to bed early. Horrible insomnia. Teach me to leave the board. I missed so many....