Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I had a cat hair tangled up in my hair! Guess that's what happens when you have 3 cats sleep on you(well, on/next to)

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I had a cat hair tangled up in my hair! Guess that's what happens when you have 3 cats sleep on you(well, on/next to)
I have 4. Sammy sleeps on my head lol

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
We haven't seen @BlueWidow today. I was chatting early in the morning with @realjunes . Saw @Sensei online, but he hasn't been here.
I have seen @BlueWidow today. I saw her online around 4 hours ago. She just didn't post anything in this thread.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I have seen @BlueWidow today. I saw her online around 4 hours ago. She just didn't post anything in this thread.
Thank you!! I get anxious if I don't know everybody is ok. We had someone MIA for two days. Just came back today. My anxiety was not pretty. ;).

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Thank you!! I get anxious if I don't know everybody is ok. We had someone MIA for two days. Just came back today. My anxiety was not pretty. ;).
Yeah, unlike like 99.9999999% of other places, if someone goes missing here, you kind of assume what it was, and could easily be right

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah, unlike like 99.9999999% of other places, if someone goes missing here, you kind of assume what it was, and could easily be right
One of the problems with the site. Another good thing about this post. We can call people out to check in on them.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
You're welcome.
Yeah, pretty much.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I went downstairs to pick up my mail. I was wearing Stan's nightgown. Someone complimented me on it and I didn't burst out crying. I am having a good day!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Carina, Squiddy, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I went downstairs to pick up my mail. I was wearing Stan's nightgown. Someone complimented me on it and I didn't burst out crying. I am having a good day!!!!
That's good :)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's good :)
It's strange. I not used to having a day with no meltdowns. Maybe the secret is insomnia. I'm too tired to be depressed.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's strange. I not used to having a day with no meltdowns. Maybe the secret is insomnia. I'm too tired to be depressed.
Well, sleep's good... but if it helps... hmm...

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Ahhh. Stan knocked the site down again.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I might take a short nap

Reactions: Nemeshisu, Jean4 and Carina
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
I was thinking of one too.
I sincerely hope you're awake for when my time comes, the wheels are in motion & support is very much needed although not mandatory :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I sincerely hope you're awake for when my time comes, the wheels are in motion & support is very much needed although not mandatory :wink:

Oh wow... the time came so quick..

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Oh wow... the time came so quick..
Writing notes now, currently parked up in a very scenic forest staring at the stars. Trying to take it all in. Will probably be going ahead in the next 2 hours but a post shall be made

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Sensei, LonelyLight and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Writing notes now, currently parked up in a very scenic forest staring at the stars. Trying to take it all in. Will probably be going ahead in the next 2 hours but a post shall be made
Well, given it being in 2 hours, I'll probably end up missing your time (I'm at work for 2.5, and in 2 I have to actually do work away from keyboard).

So... just in case... just know that even if some aren't around, we'll be thinking of you, and you'll be missed.

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Well, given it being in 2 hours, I'll probably end up missing your time (I'm at work for 2.5, and in 2 I have to actually do work away from keyboard).

So... just in case... just know that even if some aren't around, we'll be thinking of you, and you'll be missed.
I couldn't expect everyone to be around, I'm not royalty :heh:
nonetheless, thank you I really appreciate it

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm up

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, mediocre, Carina and 1 other person
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of you, wishing you find peace

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, 6ixxy, mediocre and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Also wishing you peace

• Hugs
Reactions: 6ixxy
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019

Hey! I am here too! I am sending you hug :hug: and wishing you peace!

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and 6ixxy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Guys. @6ixxy just posted his goodbye post if you want to say Goodbye.