M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I tend to stay away from goodbye threads, they make me too... sad isn't the right word, I don't know what is. I guess that makes me a bad SS member.

managed to plug out 2 hours of work crap despite my head feeling like it's going to explode.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
We haven't seen @BlueWidow today. I was chatting early in the morning with @realjunes . Saw @Sensei online, but he hasn't been here.
I'm still here. . . for now. Just having a very very bad day. Today was supposed to be my original date to ctb and I'm kind of feeling like I should've just gone ahead and done it today like I originally planned. I'm really missing my husband today for some reason. I've been walking around my house all day crying. ;-;
I did manage to take a shower though and pull my garbage cans back in.
Thanks for noticing I wasn't here. I didn't think anyone would notice or care. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hershberger, Squiddy, Nemeshisu and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm still here. . . for now. Just having a very very bad day. Today was supposed to be my original date to ctb and I'm kind of feeling like I should've just gone ahead and done it today like I originally planned. I'm really missing my husband today for some reason. I've been walking around my house all day crying. ;-;
Thanks for noticing I wasn't here. I didn't think anyone would notice or care. :heart:
It was noticable--we care too.

Right now I"m at work... trying not to cry.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
We're here for you :heart:

• Love
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Ofcourse I would notice when you are gone. You are my one of most talented story-tellers on this forum. I had read your entire story about your husband on your 16th anniversary thread and I was moved by it. I hope you will be able to meet your husband in afterlife if it exists. I am glad that someone as wonderful as you is part of this forum and that you are still here with us :heart:

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Ofcourse I would notice when you are gone. You are my one of most talented story-tellers on this forum. I had read your entire story about your husband on your 16th anniversary thread and I was moved by it. I hope you will be able to meet your husband in afterlife if it exists. I am glad that someone as wonderful as you is part of this forum and that you are still here with us :heart:
Thank you. That's very kind of you. I always enjoy reading your posts as well. I'm glad you keep hanging out on this thread with us. :heart:
We're here for you :heart:
Thanks @Squiddy. I think it's just the fact that so many people are exiting right now. I think that's overwhelming me as well. We've had a whole bunch of exits in the last few days. I'm happy they're all finding peace, but, of course, sad to see them go— even if I didn't know them well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: Nemeshisu and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4, Nemeshisu and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
You're making me hungry for Chinese food! :smiling: I'd love to order some, but I need to get rid of all the food I currently have before I order anymore. I've been eating leftovers for the last four days! :haha: I didn't know one person could collect so many leftovers.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
It's nearly midnight but I finally showered. Still hallucinating quite bad but the day is nearly over and I'm still here.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
RIP @6ixxy .

How is everyone doing this evening?
It's nearly midnight but I finally showered. Still hallucinating quite bad but the day is nearly over and I'm still here.
Congratulations on the shower. What are the hallucinations saying?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm here. That's about it. I think all the exits over the last few days are starting to take their toll on some people here, myself included. I'm always both happy and sad with somebody exits. I just hope those who have left us over the last few days have found peace & their suffering has ended.

And @Squiddy keeps tempting me with all of that Chinese food! I'm seriously thinking of ordering some, though I'm drowning in leftovers here that I need to eat before I have to throw them out.

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy, Nemeshisu and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
RIP @6ixxy .

Is "impulsive" a good way to describe my evening? Because that's my mood.... impulsive.

omg this effing dog keeps on barking... his bark cuts through my skull like a knife and hurts my ears. he's been barking for 4 minutes non-stop practically.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm here. That's about it. I think all the exits over the last few days are starting to take their toll on some people here, myself included. I'm always both happy and sad with somebody exits. I just hope those who have left us over the last few days have found peace & their suffering has ended.

And @Squiddy keeps tempting me with all of that Chinese food! I'm seriously thinking of ordering some, though I'm drowning in leftovers here that I need to eat before I have to throw them out.
Make your list and get it ready for tomorrow. I actually did things off my list today.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Yeah... like I think there's been 1 per day practically since I've been here.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Is "impulsive" a good way to describe my evening? Because that's my mood.... impulsive.

omg this effing dog keeps on barking... his bark cuts through my skull like a knife and hurts my ears. he's been barking for 4 minutes non-stop practically.
Great! Be impulsive! Get that cheeseburger!!! :blarg:

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

I love dogs, but not when they're barking and I have a horrible headache. -_-

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Great! Be impulsive! Get that cheeseburger!!! :blarg:
lol

if only that was the impulse lol. I'm eating a cheeseball.
I love dogs, but not when they're barking and I have a horrible headache. -_-
yeah... people bring dogs into my work... one tonight was all loving and quiet. get home and the hell hound hops up, tries to destroy more clothes of mine, goes to bite me because he likes eating clothes... and barks.... like wtf?

His bark is so bad, he's GIVEN me a headace that I've had to take pills for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Make your list and get it ready for tomorrow. I actually did things off my list today.
Yes, today I took a shower and I went out and pulled my trash cans back in. I don't need to cook because as I just stated above, I'm drowning in leftovers. I'll probably just heat something up later.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yes, today I took a shower and I went out and pulled my trash cans back in. I don't need to cook because as I just stated above, I'm drowning in leftovers. I'll probably just heat something up later.
There you go!!!!!

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Apparently my mom hasn't eaten the laundry pod contaminated beans.... interesting..... very...... interesting....

• Wow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, I am doing pretty good. But it's 1AM now here in Europe so I start to feel sleepy :zzz:
So.... how is the future?
Apparently my mom hasn't eaten the laundry pod contaminated beans.... interesting..... very...... interesting....
Maybe she doesn't like beans?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So.... how is the future?

Maybe she doesn't like beans?
She ate most of them pre-laundry contamination....

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if it's intentional.
well... she's making leftover tacos for her and her boyfriend... I think I"ll have an answer pretty quick if all works out.