Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Guess I'll find out... it is like on the 31 or so I think... actually need to check when he wanted to see me next. Although... I have noticed that shaking of hands isn't responding to beta blockers now...
Could be anything which is why you need to check.
Just put the water jugs in the closet and put a new garbage bag in the trash can.

Mentally still doing ok. Trying to get as much done as possible and things off the list. One never knows when the depression will hit and you can't do anything.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Could be anything which is why you need to check.
Just put the water jugs in the closet and put a new garbage bag in the trash can.

Mentally still doing ok. Trying to get as much done as possible and things off the list. One never knows when the depression will hit and you can't do anything.
ugh... which means it could be the lithium... or it could be one of my other conditions not being a condition, rather a symptom (essential tremors, could be just that, or it could be parkinson's)

OK... not going to worry... doesn't matter. May find out later, and can't influence it now anyway.
My cheese and lettuce sandwiches are good

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
ugh... which means it could be the lithium... or it could be one of my other conditions not being a condition, rather a symptom (essential tremors, could be just that, or it could be parkinson's)

OK... not going to worry... doesn't matter. May find out later, and can't influence it now anyway.
My cheese and lettuce sandwiches are good
I wouldn't worry. If it's high, they lower your dose. No biggie.
I wouldn't worry. If it's high, they lower your dose. No biggie.
You were supposed to take pictures!!!

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Did you take your meds, and what are your coping techniques? Anything in particular stressing you out?
I took my meds but they're not helping. This is all pretty new so I don't have many but my coping techniques are a cold shower or sleeping. I've just got alot going on with family and I feel under alot of pressure.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I took my meds but they're not helping. This is all pretty new so I don't have many but my coping techniques are a cold shower or sleeping. I've just got alot going on with family and I feel under alot of pressure.
Well you have us!!! Are the hallucinations command?

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Well you have us!!! Are the hallucinations command?
Sometimes but they haven't been today. Today I've felt like somebody was out to hurt me and my family and I kept hearing and seeing somebody banging on then windows and trying to get into the house. Also shadow figures when I'm in my bedroom so I've been avoiding being in there today and slept in the living room instead.

• Aww..
Reactions: Carina, Nemeshisu and Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sometimes but they haven't been today. Today I've felt like somebody was out to hurt me and my family and I kept hearing and seeing somebody banging on then windows and trying to get into the house. Also shadow figures when I'm in my bedroom so I've been avoiding being in there today and slept in the living room instead.
Ok. Let's work on this until your meds kick in.

When they are command, you come here. Write here asking for help, PM me.. just get a hold of someone. I am usually here and can talk you down.

You are better than most. You have insight. You know the voices aren't real, and that is great!!! Makes things so much easier.

With your voices today (also come and find me)...

Do you know if you have any triggers, or they just come out of the blue like my depression?

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Ok. Let's work on this until your meds kick in.

When they are command, you come here. Write here asking for help, PM me.. just get a hold of someone. I am usually here and can talk you down.

You are better than most. You have insight. You know the voices aren't real, and that is great!!! Makes things so much easier.

With your voices today (also come and find me)...

Do you know if you have any triggers, or they just come out of the blue like my depression?
Thank you, I'll will come here or to you.
I don't really know what my triggers are yet but I had a call from child services this morning which has made me quite anxious and then it started so it might have been that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thank you, I'll will come here or to you.
I don't really know what my triggers are yet but I had a call from child services this morning which has made me quite anxious and then it started so it might have been that.
Do you want to talk about it?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's hard to talk about right now but maybe another time.
If you ever want to, we are here. We will get you through this until your meds kick in. :)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just realized.... the tinnitus in my left ear (only one that had it)... is so quiet, it's basically gone.... this is so weird.... be nice if it stayed that way, it was really annoying. I don't even know what caused it to basically go away!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just realized.... the tinnitus in my left ear (only one that had it)... is so quiet, it's basically gone.... this is so weird.... be nice if it stayed that way, it was really annoying. I don't even know what caused it to basically go away!
That's great! Sucks you don't know why so you can prevent it in the future.... but celebrate!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That's great! Sucks you don't know why so you can prevent it in the future.... but celebrate!

Yeah... and it might not last... but first time in like 3-4 months, maybe longer? can't remember, without really hearing it. So I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

Reactions: Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
My tinnitus is constant in both ears

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
We haven't seen @BlueWidow today. I was chatting early in the morning with @realjunes . Saw @Sensei online, but he hasn't been here.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow