Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't blame you. And if it was my favorite director, I would have paid the $20 :wink:

He's doing good enough that he doesn't need my 20$. That 20$ might be what I need to put into my emotionally drug fueled body. Just to survive another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Roku, Netflix or Amazon Prime.

The best was Sharknado!! I watched all of them.
Yeah most things I watch are on those, some things are just better on big screens (scifi mainly)

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's interesting to me that cable has died. But now it's being replaced by all these streaming services. Before long you'll end up paying the same amount in streaming just to have what cable used to be. They're not gona allow us any loopholes here lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It's interesting to me that cable has died. But now it's being replaced by all these streaming services. Before long you'll end up paying the same amount in streaming just to have what cable used to be. They're not gona allow us any loopholes here lol.
I still have cable. It's a package with phone or internet. I only have 10 channels. The cheapest. I keep MSNBC on all day just for background noise. I don't have the patience or concentration usually.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I still have cable. It's a package with phone or internet. I only have 10 channels. The cheapest. I keep MSNBC on all day just for background noise. I don't have the patience or concentration usually.

Cable is barely hanging on though and you can tell. Packages, and doctors offices keep it alive. I think it's going the way of the landline honestly.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Cable is barely hanging on though and you can tell. Packages, and doctors offices keep it alive. I think it's going the way of the landline honestly.
Landline I need. I have no cell reception in my apartment. And if cells go down like at 9/11 you still have a phone.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Landline I need. I have no cell reception in my apartment. And if cells go down like at 9/11 you still have a phone.

I suppose it's dependent on your location I'm sure. It's become the opposite in most of the country though. I remember 911 and I'm only a few states away.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I suppose it's dependent on your location I'm sure. It's become the opposite in most of the country though. I remember 911 and I'm only a few states away.
And they just said that New York should prepare for another attack.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

They've been attacking us, our own government, our own people, our own corporations, we're all attacking eachother. Things are only going to get worse. Pandora doesn't go back into the box.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Morning :)

Reactions: Nemeshisu and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You making breakfast for everyone this morning? You're so thoughtful man!

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Brick In The Wall and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sadly when the coast cities are a target, the area I am is one too--if people knew what was around. It'd practically cripple the nation (numerous nuclear power plants). At least people don't realize it's there, so we're 'safe'

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I so have the line "it puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again" or whatever the line is from the movie... every time I see lotion/moisturize, etc

Yes, cult classic of course. Nowadays that lotion would've been branded and it would've been a marketing ploy.

Tenor 21
Source 36

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I have respiratory failure with hypoxia. My oxygen just dropped to 83. When this happens, I say do nothing. It will be very easy for me to CTB.

But, since I am in a good mood today, I took my pumps and nebulizer and put on my oxygen. Honestly, if this happened yesterday when I was on very shaky grounds (along with everyone else. It was a bad day for everyone.)

This wasn't on my list.

I can say, the weather brought on this attack.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I have respiratory failure with hypoxia. My oxygen just dropped to 83. When this happens, I say do nothing. It will be very easy for me to CTB.

But, since I am in a good mood today, I took my pumps and nebulizer and put on my oxygen. Honestly, if this happened yesterday when I was on very shaky grounds (along with everyone else. It was a bad day for everyone.)

This wasn't on my list.

What's bringing these episodes on if you don't mind me asking?

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019

This wasn't on my list.

I'm glad you're looking after yourself, especially since it wasn't on the list!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
What's bringing these episodes on if you don't mind me asking?
Today was weather related. Just that would bring it on. I was also beyond stressed for the past two day's worried about something so my resistance was low because of that (and not sleeping because of the stress.)

Other times there is absolutely no reason. I am an enigma to my pulmonologist. I feel bad for him. He really thought he could cure me.
I'm glad you're looking after yourself, especially since it wasn't on the list!
Yeah! I did two non list things today!! How are you with your list? You haven't reported.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
That's really good, Im proud of you!! I've sadly not managed to get anything done, it's been a difficult day