Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
yay lol

what is it every 100 up until 1000, then at 2000?
Yup. At 1000, the color turns red and at 2000, it turns dark pink

Reactions: Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
yay lol

what is it every 100 up until 1000, then at 2000?
I think that's right. I think you turn red at 1000 and then you stay that way for a long time. Then I guess you turn pink, like @Jean4 has.

Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
ok... 830... good enough... going to bed and it won't look suspicious (seriously wanted to go at 6pm).

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
ok... 830... good enough... going to bed and it won't look suspicious (seriously wanted to go at 6pm).
Night. See you tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a better day and thank you for listening to me. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Night. I'l probably be going to bed to shortly

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Night. I'l probably be going to bed to shortly
Let us know and you owe us an extra big breakfast tomorrow!! You missed today! ;)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Being on the brink of war and bring a 9/11 First Responder, I am a little anxious right now. Not that I was having a good day today

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Being on the brink of war and bring a 9/11 First Responder, I am a little anxious right now. Not that I was having a good day today
I don't think it's going to esculate that much. And wow respect to you for what you did back then

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Happy 2020 again to everyone. I had to take a couple days off. I'm still kinda reeling from the who's and what's that were lost last year. I guess the ball drop kinda brings it all into perspective at one time.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
View attachment 23345
Party Time!! N
What does everybody need to do tomorrow? I am trying to make it 3 days of showers and 2 brushing my teeth. Will see if I can brush them again this evening. Would have brushed them 2 times if I do.
I'm going to try and shower again..I really really should wash my hair but it takes so long to deal with I probably won't, definitely brush teeth, and tomorrow I really need to get off my ass and at least look online at jobs... hopefully with the new year there will more available because the month of December there were hardly any jobs in my area.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
They are planning on a attack. It's just when
I'm not up to date on everything. Who attacking who. I just saw trump did a strike and was successful in his mission. Do you think that will escalate?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Happy 2020 again to everyone. I had to take a couple days off. I'm still kinda reeling from the who's and what's that were lost last year. I guess the ball drop kinda brings it all into perspective at one time.
New rule Brick
To keep @Jean4 stable when everything is going bat shit crazy. If you take off let us know. Otherwise I stalk you. ;)
I'm going to try and shower again..I really really should wash my hair but it takes so long to deal with I probably won't, definitely brush teeth, and tomorrow I really need to get off my ass and at least look online at jobs... hopefully with the new year there will more available because the month of December there were hardly any jobs in my area.
Come here and tell us you did it!!
I'm not up to date on everything. Who attacking who. I just saw trump did a strike and was successful in his mission. Do you think that will escalate?
No doubt. Lindsey Graham just said we need to get prepared
I brushed my teeth (2x today!!!!!) and showered (2 days in a row!!!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Worthless_nobody
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
If you want, head of to @Ark 's post. It's time.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
YOU are such a temptress @Squiddy. I need to look out for your, you could trap a guy quick with your temptations. LOL
YOU are such a temptress @Squiddy. I need to look out for your, you could trap a guy quick with your temptations. LOL
Okay, @Squiddy . I surrender, I am yours! You have beat me down with delicious treats and clever pics!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
RIP @Ark

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Carina, Brick In The Wall, Soulless_Angel and 1 other person
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Good morning, today I need to go and pick up my medication, actually take a shower, brush my teeth and do my laundry.

RIP Ark, you will be missed :heart:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Good morning, today I need to go and pick up my medication, actually take a shower, brush my teeth and do my laundry.

RIP Ark, you will be missed :heart:
Good morning!!! actually, I had a rough night, and going back to sleep. We want pictures and don't forget once you shower and brush you teeth write it, and pictures of your laundry, washer and the empty basket once folded!!

• Love
Reactions: CyanideSoup
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I will do, I hope you get some good sleep.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I will do, I hope you get some good sleep.
News is on. Sleep? Guess I will take a nap later lol
No sleep. I am in a bad sleep cycle
I want to shower (day 3) brush teeth 2x (day 2)
Cat dishes are soaking in the sink, clean cat box

Looking into groceries and I am supposed to get a water delivery today, but they sometimes cancel.

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really wish I could've woken up to good news in things around me. But apparently the tv was turned to news

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I really wish I could've woken up to good news in things around me. But apparently the tv was turned to news
I have good news. Someone is back. ;)

What is on your agenda to accomplish today?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I saw :)

I work today but struggling to get out of bed. Probably that... And I probably should eat.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I saw :)

I work today but struggling to get out of bed. Probably that... And I probably should eat.
And shower and brush your teeth!!!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
And shower and brush your teeth!!!
I already did that one this year. Seriously though probably not showing. Don't have towels and I hate reusing ones
Oh rash and meds....forgot about that.... Still in bed though