Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm home... annoyed.... but home. Tacos same as yesterday, except without the poisoned food my mom was trying to feed me....

2nd time she's given or put my food in a container that had laundry pods in them. The smell and taste is horrendous--anything in them is inedible. Last time I told her to put it under the sink and put sos pads in it if she wasn't using it for pods.... nope, she put my food in them.

• Wow
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
11C7A515 C3A4 4D47 B7D2 D34C164DDB9A

laundry put away. Stan's nightgown put back on. It shrunk. Actually fits better now. We can't expect a man to buy the correct size.
I'm home... annoyed.... but home. Tacos same as yesterday, except without the poisoned food my mom was trying to feed me....

2nd time she's given or put my food in a container that had laundry pods in them. The smell and taste is horrendous--anything in them is inedible. Last time I told her to put it under the sink and put sos pads in it if she wasn't using it for pods.... nope, she put my food in them.
It's like the prize in a cereal box!

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 23339

laundry put away. Stan's nightgown put back on. It shrunk. Actually fits better now. We can't expect a man to buy the correct size.

It's like the prize in a cereal box!

If not for how horrible it tastes, I would've eaten it... I put it back in as a test.... if she doesn't eat it, she meant to poison me. If she does, she's losing her mind. Huh... and yet I couldn't deal with either... anyway....

happy thoughts!

I glad it fits you better!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
If not for how horrible it tastes, I would've eaten it... I put it back in as a test.... if she doesn't eat it, she meant to poison me. If she does, she's losing her mind. Huh... and yet I couldn't deal with either... anyway....

happy thoughts!

I glad it fits you better!
Or a temporary lapse in Judgement lol

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Or a temporary lasp in Judgement lol

Yeah.... granted when I saw it, I smelled it first. I seriously do not know how anyone could've eaten laundry pods.... just residual is.... bleh...

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I don't know why but seeing this made me honestly burst out laughing. I remember that scene so well. Thank you I really needed that laugh right now.
Probably my favorite scene in Spongebob

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Probably my favorite scene in Spongebob
It really reminds me of "POP THE BUBBLE!" both of those scenes always get me whenever I see them.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I figured, it was more of a hope-like one. :)
You read my mind. I am hoping someone returns and I have an olive branch. :wink:

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think I've been in my head too much tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Jean4 and Morphinekiss
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
1F44BCD7 0FB5 4171 B923 46401BAB2581

Dinner! I am such a great cook!

Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
4D348FA8 3C5B 41CC 9CC4 18ECB50C2B17
Party Time!! N
What does everybody need to do tomorrow? I am trying to make it 3 days of showers and 2 brushing my teeth. Will see if I can brush them again this evening. Would have brushed them 2 times if I do.

Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
The cake I ate tonight Ukropscake01

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
View attachment 23345
Party Time!! N
What does everybody need to do tomorrow? I am trying to make it 3 days of showers and 2 brushing my teeth. Will see if I can brush them again this evening. Would have brushed them 2 times if I do.
I need to wash my mess of a jewfro. The curls have gone from pretty to rats nest. I need to work on school stuff.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

Hasn't she ever heard of the Tide Pod Challenge, in which a bunch of people got very ill or died from eating those things. But they suffered horribly first!
I realize you're not directly eating them, but it can't be good to have other things that you're eating in contact with them, or even with surfaces that they've previously been in contact with.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hasn't she ever heard of the Tide Pod Challenge, in which a bunch of people got very ill or died from eating those things. But they suffered horribly first!
I realize you're not directly eating them, but it can't be good to have other things that you're eating in contact with them, or even with surfaces that they've previously been in contact with.
She's said how stupid they were for doing it .... and when I ate a few chips from it last time (not knowing at first obviously), I instantly knew there was something wrong with them (that was like a month ago). I felt sick the rest of the night!

I even joked with my best friend that "hey if she wants me dead, I can totally help" He didn't find that amusing.

Reactions: Jean4 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
She's said how stupid they were for doing it .... and when I ate a few chips from it last time (not knowing at first obviously), I instantly knew there was something wrong with them (that was like a month ago). I felt sick the rest of the night!

I even joked with my best friend that "hey if she wants me dead, I can totally help" He didn't find that amusing.
I just noticed that you're at about 579 posts now. I think you might be close to having your color change again. :smiling:

I would love to be able to tell suicide jokes around people IRL, but I'm terrified that someone to would catch on to what I'm about to do. I'm trying very hard not to let on that there's anything going on. I've been buying food and stuff as if I'm going to be here for the foreseeable future. I keep making comments about things that I intend to do in another few months or something, even though I don't plan on being here in another few months. As far as I can tell, absolutely nobody knows what I'm going to do

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemeshisu
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just noticed that you're at about 579 posts now. I think you might be close to having your color change again. :smiling:
yay lol

what is it every 100 up until 1000, then at 2000?

Reactions: BlueWidow