Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
yeah I know.... I do have something I have to live until (settlement for car accident), but it feels like it's next year (it's in 1 week).
You will get through it. I have to wait until the 15th for half of my disability check lol
Finally heard back from my surgeon. Basically take Tylenol and if it gets bad enough I feel like I'll pass out go to the ER. Super helpful! (Note sarcasm)
Positive. It isn't life threatening that you need to go to the hospital.

Sorry about the Tylenol. That doesn't take away period cramps. A heating pad or ice pack?
I gained 50 lbs over the past few months which I need to lose
So do it! New Year New Squidmeister!

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyview and Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I might try a heating pad, I didn't think of that. It helped with the pain after my biopsy so maybe it will help this.

I just wish I could hurry up and lose the weight I need to so they would operate.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I might try a heating pad, I didn't think of that. It helped with the pain after my biopsy so maybe it will help this.
I used cold. It is whatever works.

Last edited:
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I used cold. It is whatever works.

One of my favorite songs, and they're so good live. Is that where he got his name from? I've never thought to ask him.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Are links and videos not showing up for anyone else? I noticed today any links or videos posted it's just a pic of the "not a robot" captcha check box thing. Weird because it just started today.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Are links and videos not showing up for anyone else? I noticed today any links or videos posted it's just a pic of the "not a robot" captcha check box thing. Weird because it just started today.
It posted for me.

Reactions: Skyview
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
hmm... they're showing up for me in the original posting of them, so not sure

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
@Soulless_Angel Mmm, looks good. :happy: I would like to have that for dinner.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
PAGING @realjunes

I am stressed out enough today thank you very much!! :wink:

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm not even seeing the video all I see is a pic that looks similar to this Image000000 01 Image000000 01

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
@realjunes where are you?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Do you think it's a VPN thing? I been using the same one and this issue only started today...
Stan is doing it. He got bored of knocking down the forum

• Love
Reactions: Skyview and Worthless_nobody
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Do you think it's a VPN thing? I been using the same one and this issue only started today...
I just know mine puts me overseas sometimes, and causes funky things to happen. But sometimes people use a specific vpn and then do bad things, so the hosts force you to verify you're real/legit

Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Skyview
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I just know mine puts me overseas sometimes, and causes funky things to happen. But sometimes people use a specific vpn and then do bad things, so the hosts force you to verify you're real/legit
They did update the vpn recently so maybe that's it. I'm going to change it and see what happens.

Edit: ok that was it...the country the VPN was set on...but it's weird that it only started today because I usually connect thru that one...oh well lol problem solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina and Skyview
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Skyview, Worthless_nobody, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I have an appointment for a dental thing... mom said I was stupid for doing it. Now I think it's a waste of money considering everything...probably end up changing it to another month if possible without issues, because the entire thing was going to take years anyway.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I have an appointment for a dental thing... mom said I was stupid for doing it. Now I think it's a waste of money considering everything...probably end up changing it to another month if possible without issues, because the entire thing was going to take years anyway.
If you are in pain.. do it!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
If you are in pain.. do it!
IT's not even a pain thing... I had a tooth pulled (rock was in my veggie bean burger, it cracked my tooth in half!), and it was to replace it with an implant, as it affects my ability to eat well on that side of my mouth (well some foods).

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
IT's not even a pain thing... I had a tooth pulled (rock was in my veggie bean burger, it cracked my tooth in half!), and it was to replace it with an implant, as it affects my ability to eat well on that side of my mouth (well some foods).
See! If you were eating Squidmeister's cheeseburger it wouldn't have happened!
Ugh I would do several illegal things for a cheeseburger right now.
Film it!!!!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
See! If you were eating Squidmeister's cheeseburger it wouldn't have happened!

Film it!!!!

Oh and the cost is still like $4000 left... and that's after I paid $1000