Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Alright. It should last me 2 times since half of one gets me high
I'll take the other half , Remember we had a deal ...share the asteroid!!

Reactions: Squiddy and Worthless_nobody
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I
Good job. I relate to this so much. I've been really down recently and just getting out of bed has been tough, let alone personal hygiene. I won't even say how long its been since I brushed my teeth... :ahhha:
Welcome! Nothing to be embarrassed about. We are all in the same boat. Make a list of things to do, and report to be held accountable. I showered 2 days in a row. Did dishes 2 days in a row and brushed my teeth. Plus laundry that I still have to put away. We then celebrate our accomplishments.

• Love
Reactions: HereToday
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
That is fantastic! Look. I didn't brush my teeth at all and may have showered once since Stan died.

Add brushing your teeth to it if you didn't. You will also shower and brush your teeth today. We are trying to get a routine going
Surprisingly I actually brushed my teeth too! I forgot to mention that. I am terrified I'll get more cavities so I'm trying to brush everyday. I'm already in pain and tooth pain is last thing I need since I can't afford dentist. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Skyview
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Surprisingly I actually brushed my teeth too! I forgot to mention that. I am terrified I'll get more cavities so I'm trying to brush everyday. I'm already in pain tooth pain is last thing I need since I can't afford dentist. :/
You are one up on me. I have to do the teeth lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I haven't brushed my teeth since last year...
You're welcome for this great joke :haha:

No but really, it's been 2 months. I went through a traumatic event and since then even personal hygiene seems like a chore. You're all inspiring me though, I'm going to make sure I brush my teeth today. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to tackle the laundry and dishes :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Skyview
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

No but really, it's been 2 months. I went through a traumatic event and since then even personal hygiene seems like a chore. You're all inspiring me though, I'm going to make sure I brush my teeth today. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to tackle the laundry and dishes :hug:
Report when you do.
Tomorrow
1. Brush Teeth
2. Shower
3. Dishes
If you have strength, laundry. Post pics as proof. ;)

• Love
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
And now the next hard part...I know I should be trying to get a job but I'm just dreading it. I have to make sure my dogs surgery is paid for though. If I'm lucky maybe I'll have enough in savings but I still want to leave money for my mom too.

• Love
Reactions: Skyview and HereToday
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
And now the next hard part...I know I should be trying to get a job but I'm just dreading it. I have to make sure my dogs surgery is paid for though. If I'm lucky maybe I'll have enough in savings but I still want to leave money for my mom too.
I get it. But maybe a job will give you structure and a purpose. And you know you are helping your baby.

Trying to find some positive.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019

Hahaha I could have said I haven't showered since last year because today was first day I did in a long time. I really related to your story from your "does anyone get nightmares" thread so I totally understand how hard self care is after trauma.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hahaha I could have said I haven't showered since last year because today was first day I did in a long time. I really related to your story from your "does anyone get nightmares" thread so I totally understand how hard self care is after trauma.
We know you bathe in the blood of your enemies.

• Love
Reactions: HereToday and Worthless_nobody
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Odd thing, I can't see past like 24 hours. Right now I only vaguely know what I'll do tomorrow night.

It's a goal though

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Skyview
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
If my dog was still alive I would do anything for him , like cats but love dogs . Sad to say but I prefer dogs to people , it's just the way I am .

• Love
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I get it. But maybe a job will give you structure and a purpose. And you know you are helping your baby.

Trying to find some positive.
I appreciate the positive perspective. I really hope that I will feel that way. Honestly I would give anything to just feel ok and not suicidal anymore. I often wonder if I got my own little house and just worked part time paying the bills and such if life would be tolerable enough just to stick around for my mom. I got to help my sweet fur baby. He seems to sense I'm extra sad these days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skyview and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Odd thing, I can't see past like 24 hours. Right now I only vaguely know what I'll do tomorrow night.
It isn't weird. I can't see past 3 minutes. I wrote on Stan's page I'm lost. You can see further than I can. As long as you can see. ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It isn't weird. I can't see past 3 minutes. I wrote on Stan's page I'm lost. You can see further than I can. As long as you can see. ;)

Well at least it isn't weird. But I do feel like the window is collapsing.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I appreciate the positive perspective. I really hope that I will feel that way. Honestly I would give anything to just feel ok and not suicidal anymore. I often wonder if I got my own little house and just worked part time paying the bills and such if life would be tolerable enough just to stick around for my mom. I got to help my sweet fur baby. He seems to sense I'm extra sad these days.
My baby is enough reason to be here. As long as you have something to live for, you can get yourself stabilized enough that your life will be tolerable. Super fantastic life is wonderful? No. But tolerable with some moments of I am ok.

• Hugs
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Did they base the new mobile phone on this picture?
And ... no , I'm not mad , ok maybe a little bit . I'm pretending it's the new foldable phone and not food ! Ok , I admit I'm mad :pfff::pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well at least it isn't weird. But I do feel like the window is collapsing.
You know I had the beginning of a melt down. It is still here on the verge getting stronger every second.

I was able to do my list. Can I see tomorrow? No. Can I see an hour from now? Maybe if someone pops up. :blarg:

Make a list. You don't need to think lol

• Love
Reactions: Carina
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
When I posted that thread I honestly didn't think anyone would relate. That's the magic of this forum, we're never alone. Seeing your accomplishments is motivating me to do the same. You're strong, you got this. Please continue to update with your accomplishments, especially with the job search

Also god bless @Jean4 and her positivity!

• Love
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
If my dog was still alive I would do anything for him , like cats but love dogs . Sad to say but I prefer dogs to people , it's just the way I am .
I adopted this dog and promised I would love and care for him. I would never forgive myself if I was to ctb without making sure he is ok. Thankfully it's not a life threatening issue he just needs the surgery eventually. I prefer dogs and cats to (most) people any day lol.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You know I had the beginning of a melt down. It is still here on the verge getting stronger every second.

I was able to do my list. Can I see tomorrow? No. Can I see an hour from now? Maybe if someone pops up. :blarg:

Make a list. You don't need to think lol

yeah I know.... I do have something I have to live until (settlement for car accident), but it feels like it's next year (it's in 1 week).

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
When I posted that thread I honestly didn't think anyone would relate. That's the magic of this forum, we're never alone. Seeing your accomplishments is motivating me to do the same. You're strong, you got this. Please continue to update with your accomplishments, especially with the job search

Also god bless @Jean4 and her positivity!
Nobody here is in worse shape than me lol. Hopefully if we are positive it will bring good. Hell. We have enough negative ;)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Skyview, Carina and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Finally heard back from my surgeon. Basically take Tylenol and if it gets bad enough I feel like I'll pass out go to the ER. Super helpful! (Note sarcasm)

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Nobody here is in worse shape than me lol. Hopefully if we are positive it will bring good. Hell. We have enough negative ;)
I gained 50 lbs over the past few months which I need to lose