Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Legal recreational is available in a bordering state as of yesterday lol.
Edibles are good if you want to relax and unwind
The one thing that does suck is, I'm basically surrounded by states that have recreational--but it's not where I am Some have been like 'congress? they're just going to bring it from neighboring--at least we can make money from it' but no....

They just figure putting more cops and donig searches of cars coming from those states is better apparently
If you happened to be traveling to your state and bought some prior , guess that would be a misdemeanor?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sideswipe and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Edibles are good if you want to relax and unwind

If you happened to be traveling to your state and bought some prior , guess that would be a misdemeanor?
Not sure of the punishment.... and honestly my workplace is one where they probably wouldn't care (they may pay for laywer/etc if I gave them some lol)

Reactions: Sideswipe
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Laundry is in the dryer. Pick up in 42 minutes. I knew I was cracking. Started crying in the laundry room lol.

I also took down the trash and cleaned and dumped the cat litter.

I get back in my apartment... crying stops. I love our lives lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, Nemeshisu and BlueWidow
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Not sure of the punishment.... and honestly my workplace is one where they probably wouldn't care (they may pay for laywer/etc if I gave them some lol)
Ha Ha , I love it ! Share and share alike .

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Except Biden just wants it decriminalized
No. He changed his stance.He said let the states decide, and see how it does before passing a law. I'm fine with that.

Reactions: Sideswipe and Skyview
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It says that he wants more evidence on weed before he considers legalizing it
I am 100 percent fine with it. Let the states decide and more research.

It will be up to your State. Vote the people out in your State if they say no. State of NY has no problems.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Screw politics ... it should be freedom of choice ! They all love to tell us what we can and cannot do !

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I am 100 percent fine with it. Let the states decide and more research.

It will be up to your State. Vote the people out in your State if they say no. State of NY has no problems.
My state voted all blue and they're talking about legalizing it here
Screw politics ... it should be freedom of choice ! They all love to tell us what we can and cannot do !
I agree

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Jean4 and Skyview
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hey @Squiddy. I got a lot of my list done without you torching me!

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Right now I'd take anything that gets rid of a migraine.... 3 hours left at work. I don't even have caffeine!

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
My state voted all blue and they're talking about legalizing it here

I agree
They should just make it legal nationally. It's too complicated to know what the laws are in 50 different states. It needs to be made legal nationally. Congress needs to get off it's ass and write up a bill making it legal and Trump needs to sign it, which I actually think he would. In fact, if it was up to me they would just decriminalize all drugs and let people use whatever the hell they wanted to, as long as they don't drive or hurt anyone else while they're using the drugs. But I should be able to take any substance I want to in the privacy of my own home and it should be nobody else's damn business!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, Skyview and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
They should just make it legal nationally. It's too complicated to know what the laws are in 50 different states. It needs to be made legal nationally. Congress needs to get off it's ass and write up a bill making it legal and Trump needs to sign it, which I actually think he would. In fact, if it was up to me they would just decriminalize all drugs and let people use whatever the hell they wanted to, as long as they don't drive or hurt anyone else while they're using the drugs. But I should be able to take any substance I want to in the privacy of my own home and it should be nobody else's damn business!
I 100% agree with this
I'm scared of you!!!!!
>:)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
May seem odd, but I've never done a drug that was illegal for me to possess. I've normally never even taken someone else's prescription even though it was harmless lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Morphinekiss, BlueWidow and 2 others
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
May seem odd, but I've never done a drug that was illegal for me to possess. I've normally never even taken someone else's prescription even though it was harmless lol.
Edibles or pill form (marijuana) are ok occasionaly , just to relax . Not interested in anything else .

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I've only done weed and LSD (though the LSD didn't work cause of my meds)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Edibles or pill form (marijuana) are ok occasionaly , just to relax . Not interested in anything else .
I live on edibles. Keeps my anxiety down... especially when someone is MIA for 2 days. ;)

Reactions: Sideswipe, Carina and Skyview
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, and those are illegal where I am lol, not around, but where I am. Funny thing is I'm only 2 calls away from practically I wanted lol.

There's even some retired people that head to the local university to get marijuana !

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I live on edibles. Keeps my anxiety down... especially when someone is MIA for 2 days. ;)
I love edibles. Nice and discreet