Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So.... apparently to prevent doing something painful... I don't have any meds on me, at all..... guess who has a migraine coming on?

Hopefully Sinister is recovering from a hangover , I know how they party on New Years Eve ( I'm from the UK , living in the US ) I knew Ark was planning this week .
And yes, people could still have a hangover couldn't they?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, Jean4 and Skyview
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am doing this without @Squiddy pushing me. Laundry folks. The Stan Christmas nightgown is in top. Will take pics of the washers as proof. I'm off to do laundry.
4D09A44C D3FE 47EC A85E E8FA03F5C06A

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow and Carina
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
So.... apparently to prevent doing something painful... I don't have any meds on me, at all..... guess who has a migraine coming on?

And yes, people could still have a hangover couldn't they?
Hair of the dog they call it , continue partying New Year's Day . Let's hope so !
@Carina , sending vibes to chase away your migraine, it's the thought that counts : )
@Squiddy , still waiting on choc ice cream !! :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, Jean4 and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So my mom posted this on facebook....

She's been going overboard on depression types of things.... she knows I read her page. But the bad thing? She's only posting them because of her boyfriend since he's depressed... yet... he doesn't do hardly any of those!

• Aww..
Reactions: Sideswipe, realjunes and Jean4
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
I think the beginning of a new year can be a very daunting time for most, I'm guessing a few more will follow suit in the coming weeks.

Reactions: Sideswipe
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow, Skyview and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think the beginning of a new year can be a very daunting time for most, I'm guessing a few more will follow suit in the coming weeks.
Yeah, I know from posts that some are planning on it if they keep their prior timelines. Plus now I think a number were waiting for holidays to be over too.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You know I am going to say I don't want you to go. Hey. At least I tried and you know I love you (It didn't stop Stan either and he found it amusing. He listened with a smirk on his face lol).

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, Skyview and Carina
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Yeah, I know from posts that some are planning on it if they keep their prior timelines. Plus now I think a number were waiting for holidays to be over too.
That was the case for me. I owe it to a lot of you here for keeping me sane & somewhat stable during the holidays or for even getting me this far to be honest. Thank you
You know I am going to say I don't want you to go. Hey. At least I tried and you know I love you (It didn't stop Stan either and he found it amusing. He listened with a smirk on his face lol).
That's all we can do in life, try. I appreciate it nonetheless, you are the IRL mother of this forum, a true gem.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Skyview, Jean4 and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That was the case for me. I owe it to a lot of you here for keeping me sane & somewhat stable during the holidays or for even getting me this far to be honest. Thank you
I'm glad they were able to help you last this long. Holidays are bad times too.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and Jean4
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019

That's all we can do in life, try. I appreciate it nonetheless, you are the IRL mother of this forum, a true gem.
:hug:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Back in my apartment. Back in bed. I have to go down in a half hour to put in the dryer. I didn't want to take an edible, but I don't think I am going to make it without lol.

Reactions: Sideswipe, Skyview and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Back in my apartment. Back in bed. I have to go down in a half hour to put in the dryer. I didn't want to take an edible, but I don't think I am going to make it without lol.
Hey whatever it takes right? :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow and Skyview
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
I'll be joining you in around 2 weeks , reserve me a seat at the bar , going to get crowded soon .

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, Squiddy, 6ixxy and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'll be joining you in around 2 weeks , reserve me a seat at the bar , going to get crowded soon .
Thanks for the heads up. I don't do well with surprises. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and Skyview
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Drinks at my place don't worry about it, I'll save a spot on the couch.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Neville1 and Skyview
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I wish I had one. Guess I'll have to ask my friend if she has made any recently

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I wish I had one. Guess I'll have to ask my friend if she has made any recently
I take pills I got from the dispensary. I just took one instead of two. Just to see if it takes the edge off. I'm starting to shake from the anxiety and need to keep going.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I take pills I got from the dispensary. I just took one instead of two. Just to see if it takes the edge off. I'm starting to shake from the anxiety and need to keep going.
I wish there was a dispensary here. Closest one to me is 2 hours away

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Send me some .. an 8x4 box filled should do the trick ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Sideswipe, Carina, Skyview and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Medical Marijuana in legal states.

Im going down to put laundry in the dryer.

Legal recreational is available in a bordering state as of yesterday lol.

Reactions: Sideswipe and Skyview
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The one thing that does suck is, I'm basically surrounded by states that have recreational--but it's not where I am Some have been like 'congress? they're just going to bring it from neighboring--at least we can make money from it' but no....

They just figure putting more cops and donig searches of cars coming from those states is better apparently