Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Morning World, well its almost lunchtime, sorry I simply cannot keep up with this thread but I love reading through it

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow, Jean4 and 1 other person
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
Yea I've stopped googling conditions and instead google the cost of all the medical tests I'll need all year in preparation for my liver surgery that my SHITTY ASS INSURANCE is going to barely cover. I may just ctb and spare my family the medical costs and me filing bankruptcy.
Shop around different labs. They usually have different costs especially if a high deductible plan.

Reactions: Sideswipe
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Morning World, well its almost lunchtime, sorry I simply cannot keep up with this thread but I love reading through it
Morning!! Crappy night trying to sleep. I'm still in bed, and let's see if I do laundry today.
@Soulless_Angel how is your ankle?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe and Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
chip shop lunch for me today as can't be bothered to cook!!
81187395 2614064682040356 3779475318155247616 n

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Woke up, got cleaned up, went to work, ready for bed (I'm falling asleep already ugh).

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Woke up, got cleaned up, went to work, ready for bed (I'm falling asleep already ugh).
I am not crying when I woke up, but in a complete brain fog from all the marijuana I took last night to try to get sleep. It didn't work. I'm in a very bad cycle.

I brushed my teeth. Took my pills (Did you @Carina)? Made coffee and got back in bed.

I am going to try to get real job things done.
Today hopefully
1. Brush teeth 2x day. (I got in 1)
2. Shower (will make it 2 days in a row)
3. Wash cat dishes
4. Clean cat box
5. Laundry

Real job stuff

@Squiddy when you wake up take your meds!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow and Soulless_Angel
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Hello all, I hope you're all feeling okay today :heart: managed to leave the house for a little bit today which has been really hard recently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, Nemeshisu, BlueWidow and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I am not crying when I woke up, but in a complete brain fog from all the marijuana I took last night to try to get sleep. It didn't work. I'm in a very bad cycle.

I brushed my teeth. Took my pills (Did you @Carina)? Made coffee and got back in bed.

I am going to try to get real job things done.
Today hopefully
1. Brush teeth 2x day. (I got in 1)
2. Shower (will make it 2 days in a row)
3. Wash cat dishes
4. Clean cat box
5. Laundry

Real job stuff

@Squiddy when you wake up take your meds!!!
yep took my pills. Not gonna lie, I have the phrase "why am I even bothering" when I take them, make appointments, etc.... but I did it anyway.

At work now... so totally gonig to have sporadic and missing of posts.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hello all, I hope you're all feeling okay today :heart: managed to leave the house for a little bit today which has been really hard recently.
Good morning and I am so proud of you for leaving the house!!! I do know the effort it takes, and the fact that you are having a quasi good day.

Just a suggestion and something I am trying for the New Year. I come here and write a list of things I want to do. Even if it is as simple as showering and brushing teeth (which I don't do.) Report if you do it. Take pics if you need to for accountability.

It helped me yesterday and I got most of the list done.
yep took my pills. Not gonna lie, I have the phrase "why am I even bothering" when I take them, make appointments, etc.... but I did it anyway.

At work now... so totally gonig to have sporadic and missing of posts.
I will answer why are you bothering. We are bothering just to do things that any normal person would do. Something so simple that others take for granted. 2020. Let's try to do things that make us a part of society.. like taking our meds and showering.

It can't hurt to try, and maybe it will make us feel better.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow, CyanideSoup and 1 other person
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Good morning and I am so proud of you for leaving the house!!! I do know the effort it takes, and the fact that you are having a quasi good day.

Just a suggestion and something I am trying for the New Year. I come here and write a list of things I want to do. Even if it is as simple as showering and brushing teeth (which I don't do.) Report if you do it. Take pics if you need to for accountability.

It helped me yesterday and I got most of the list done.

Thank you! That's really good idea. Most days I struggle with basic things so it might help :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thank you! That's really good idea. Most days I struggle with basic things so it might help :)
Come here and @Squiddy will keep you in line. :blarg:
I brushed my teeth this morning. I can't tell you the last time I did that. It helps.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and CyanideSoup
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Come here and @Squiddy will keep you in line. :blarg:
I brushed my teeth this morning. I can't tell you the last time I did that. It helps.
That's really good, I'm glad that it's helping you to look after yourself. I think I might need to do it too, I'm useless at self care.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's really good, I'm glad that it's helping you to look after yourself. I think I might need to do it too, I'm useless at self care.
Make your list when you wake up and post it. If you can't do it, no beating yourself up.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and CyanideSoup
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Okay, well today I still need to atleast take a shower, brush my teeth and wash up. So I'll give it a go

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Okay, well today I still need to atleast take a shower, brush my teeth and wash up. So I'll give it a go
Go for it and let us know when you do it :)
**** Has anybody seen @realjunes ****

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OK, seriously need to remember to scroll down when on this site at work... the top logo does not look good if someone oversees it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
OK, seriously need to remember to scroll down when on this site at work... the top logo does not look good if someone oversees it.
You think? Lol

Reactions: Sideswipe and Carina
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
You can change it mine makes me look like I'm on a car site

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Showered and raised you. I washed the dishes (especially since my cat vomited in the food dish)
Back in bed. Doing this without @Squiddy nagging.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow and Carina
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Nemeshisu, Carina and 2 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I, too, commend you for leaving the house today. I also know how difficult it is sometimes just to get out of bed and leave your house. Never mind doing things like showering, doing dishes, taking out the trash, etc. I struggle with all of those things as well.
Sometimes I don't even go outside and get my mail for more than a week at a time.

The thing that really annoys me is that you do things like dishes or taking a shower and before you know it, you have to turn around and do it again. Sometimes it just seems pointless to me to do it because I know I'm gonna have to do it again in the near future.

Today I'm going to go get my mail for the first time in nearly a week as well as taking my trash out. For once, me not knowing what day it is actually worked out well for me because it's a holiday week, so the trash goes out a day later than usual. Therefore, I didn't miss it this week. YEA! Then I also have to do my dishes and get my kitchen cleaned up AGAIN and take a shower. After all that, I'll probably be so dizzy and exhausted that I'll have to get back in bed.
down bottom of page is mode right down bottom red bar, I chose incognito light

View attachment 23291
Mine is Incognito Dark. . . Because I'm so dark and mysterious. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Jean4 and Nemeshisu
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
down bottom of page is mode right down bottom red bar, I chose incognito light

View attachment 23291
OMg I could freaking hug you.
I, too, commend you for leaving the house today. I also know how difficult it is sometimes just to get out of bed and leave your house. Never mind doing things like showering, doing dishes, taking out the trash, etc. I struggle with all of those things as well.
Sometimes I don't even go outside and get my mail for more than a week at a time.

The thing that really annoys me is that you do things like dishes or taking a shower and before you know it, you have to turn around and do it again. Sometimes it just seems pointless to me to do it because I know I'm gonna have to do it again in the near future.

Today I'm going to go get my mail for the first time in nearly a week as well as taking my trash out. For once, me not knowing what day it is actually worked out well for me because it's a holiday week, so the trash goes out a day later than usual. Therefore, I didn't miss it this week. YEA! Then I also have to do my dishes and get my kitchen cleaned up AGAIN and take a shower. After all that, I'll probably be so dizzy and exhausted that I'll have to get back in bed.

Mine is Incognito Dark. . . Because I'm so dark and mysterious. :pfff:

I use dark too, now the incognito dark lol

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Go for it and let us know when you do it :)
**** Has anybody seen @realjunes ****
His profile says he was last seen at 9:28 PM last night. I know he stayed up with me until well after midnight my time on New Year's Eve. I hope he's okay. Maybe sleeping?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
His profile says he was last seen at 9:28 PM last night. I know he stayed up with me until well after midnight my time on New Year's Eve. I hope he's okay. Maybe sleeping?
That's fine. He was on last night. Just was concerned he was silent here. I was up late chatting with @Squiddy so she may be sleeping.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow and Soulless_Angel
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
the only bit I have never worked out is why when I turn off active status sometimes it still shows me as active! so frustrating!

• Hugs
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
the only bit I have never worked out is why when I turn off active status sometimes it still shows me as active! so frustrating!
That happens to me too. Maybe I don't understand how the active status thing works.